20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 6 years ago

Rich, being the show will be in the larger building this year how will the outside flea market be laid out? Will people entering the main door see the flea market. Thanks in advance Pete.

3 weeks later
#101 6 years ago

Has anyone heard from Otaku (Steve). He started this thread and has been MIA for months.

2 weeks later
#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

I'm sure somebody knows this answer, will there be some electric available for testing purposes around the flea market area inside

I sent Rich a PM asking that question. His reply was not at this time. He did not know if that end of the building had any electric.

2 weeks later
#328 6 years ago

I will be in the inside flea market with two spaces this year. Hoping to have around 8-10 pins, some game room items and around 300 circuit boards 90% Bally early solid state. Roughly 200 Bally & Stern MPU's, Dozens of Solenoid, lamp and sound board. Some Williams, Gottlieb, Game Plan, and Playmatic boards also. All untested. Pete

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

All the boards you you're bringing are they ready to use in the Bally machines or will they need some type of work. I'm putting together a Six Million Dollar Man and a eight ball. Sounds like we need to talk.</bl

Long story short, a good friend passed away and I am selling all the boards for his wife. He repaired boards and burned his own roms. Everything will be sold untested. Some are parts/project boards and some are very clean with new roms installed. Several mpu's already have new 6 mill $ man roms in them. I am sure you will find what you need.

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I need a full set of clean, working bally boards for a Strikes & Spares. Would you be able to help with that at all?

I will have every board you need. There are a lot that are clean. All are untested.

#433 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Just reaching out again today to see if anyone is interested in "sharing" a flea market space or two before Rich runs out of space. I would love to take some stuff to the show but I still have not finalized anything with any of the "above mess" so I am not sure how much time I will be able to be at the show. I hate to rent spacce and not keep it full for the entire show so unless I can find someone interested I might be SOL!

Skip already have two inside flea market spaces. I should fill both. May have more machines coming, should know this week. I will pm you if I need more room. Pete

#546 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

I need several common early Bally solid state parts for 4 project games. Knocker assembly with wiring and cabinet brackets. Back box lock, key and attaching hardware for games like Silverball Mania, Bally sound board AS-3022-3. PM if you can help. I'll be there on Friday only.

I will have 300-400 Bally boards at the show. I know there are at least 50 sound boards in the group. I also have a complete Silver ball mania cabinet with playfield. If I have room I plan on bringing it.

#592 6 years ago

Along with the 300+ Bally, Williams, Game Plan and Allied Leisure boards here is a list of machines that are in the trailer for the inside flea market from Thursday till Saturday. Pete AKA IBUYPINBALLS

Gottlieb Hi Score (in the same home for 40 years, unshopped)
Gottlieb World Beauties (very nice example unshopped )
(SOLD) Gottlieb Volley (very nice example, shopped)
William's Magic City (very nice example unshopped )
Bally Strikes and Spares (unshopped, new MPU, working machine)
Data East Simpson's (unshopped working)
Bally World Cup Soccer (unshopped, working machine, no cab fade, new header pins and connectors for GI)
Stern's The Dark Knight Batman (undoc HUO very little plays, original rubbers)

#609 6 years ago

Volley is spoken for.

#615 6 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Probably bringing a Game Plan "Sharpshooter" for sale, $250, guaranteed not working.

I am guaranteed to have Game Plan boards at the show.

#694 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#715 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I drove over today to pick up and deliver some stuff and realized I didn't think to take a camera (my "dumb" phone is too old to have one). Anyway things are shaping up nicely and it looks like it will be a great show. It is highly unlikely that I'll drive over tomorrow but I might run over Saturday.
Best of luck to everyone with sales! Wish I could be part of the action but as I have been posting for over a month it just didn't seem to be in the cards for this year.

Skip, thank you and your son for the purchases you made. Very great seeing you at the show.

#984 6 years ago

Imagine paying $40.00 just for a Saturday.This is the prices for the Texas show.
What Time and How Much?

Friday: 5pm-1am
Adults $30, Kids $15

Saturday: 10am-12am
Adults $40, Kids $25

Sunday: 9am-2:30pm
Adults $25, Kids $10

Weekend Pass:
Adults $65, Kids $4

#1123 6 years ago

I was the person that original registered for one outside flea market space. After giving it much thought I decided to change and switch to two inside spaces flea market spaces. With 400 circuit boards and 8 pinballs I could not take the chance of rain. The show has a good track record for poor weather. Also the old outside flea market did not draw a lot of foot traffic. On Thursday set up Day I changed and oppted for two vendor spaces. Rich and his wife were very acomidating. Was a good move on my part and worth the extra money. Tons of foot traffic were I was set up and the inside flea market was pretty much full with Jeff’s 84 machines. Rich only had two vendor spaces left so with me taking them he sold out of vendor spaces. Worked out for every one. My only concern was unloading the trailer but with so many doors around the building it was pretty easy. I will be doing the vendor spaces from now on. Thanks for a great show, appreciate all the hard work you and your crew put into it. Pete.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition?tu=ibuypinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.