20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to the show. I'm debating whether or not to get a vendor booth. Have a few games that I could bring for the booth and some parts but not sure if it's worthwhile or not to rent the trailer and the spot.

I hate being tied to a booth. I like to walk around

#141 6 years ago

Setup is 5 weeks from tomorrow!

I just committed to a vendor booth. Looking forward to having some good stuff for sale..

Right now it looks like Twilight Zone, AC DC Luci, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, maybe a guns and roses and whatever else I can find/get ready between now and then

If I like the Star Wars premium, my Pro may come out of hyperspace and appear in the booth

1 week later
#175 6 years ago

I was going to say one of the reasons I paid the extra money for a vendor spot instead of a flea market spot was because it had electric. Otherwise I would have just gotten a flea market spot for less money.

1 week later
#271 6 years ago

Like we say in my monthly card game bring your money!
Shaping up to have a lot of stuff for the booth. I'll post a list as it gets closer

#416 6 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean listed in the market place. It will be in my booth at York if not sold or traded beforehand. List of other games that are going to be in the booth coming shortly!

I'm expecting to have at least 7 games for sale.

#422 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone bringing a doctor who to sell.

Jigglymartian may have one

#436 6 years ago

Got a few emails on what machines I'm bringing for sale in my vendor spot.

The lineup is looking like: WOZRR75, Hobbit Smaug, Johnny Mnemonic, Sega Batman, SWE1, T2, POTC and Mustang Pro. Still working on some last minute fixes/upgrades on a couple of them but they should be good to go by showtime. Good thing it's not this Friday

I wouldn't mind having some stuff pre-sold or at least have some interest going in. I'm also taking a chance on the bigger show renting the vendor spot & a U-Haul for 3 days. Allentown is a LOT closer for me & I can do multiple trips if needed there. If York is a success it would be something I might be up for in future years also.

I always try to keep pricing realistic & I have pictures of some of the machines (still trying to LED a couple before the show). Shoot me an email if there is something you are interested in. Open to trades also.

Hoping the bigger venue is the future of York, not just a 1 year thing!

#476 6 years ago

Is there a floor plan published anywhere?

#558 6 years ago

Does anyone know if I can I leave my SUV and empty trailer overnight at the Fairgrounds?

#587 6 years ago

Getting closer to being ready, here is what I'm bringing for my booth & prices:

Batman Forever: Very nice example, cabinet I would say is excellent, playfield is also in great shape, all LED's, clean boards, display is bright with no lines or dots out. Asking $3100 Pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5GxdFG

T2: Body is very good, head is average, all LED's make it really pop, new Hunter ship, plays great, display is good. Playfield is decent, better than players condition, but not perfect. Asking $2550. Pictures:,
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8jS1eu
SWE1: Body is very good, head is average with some touch ups, playfield is pretty good with 1 touch up in front of the back left ramp (photo in album), all LED's, plays great, monitor is nice & bright. Asking 2550. Pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5dP2A1

Mustang Pro: Lightly routed, (took in $2400+) Playfield is really very good with minor trough & shooter wear. Cabinet is excellent, display & boards are good. Asking $4100 Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/147361763@N02/7592vu

WOZRR75: HUO, low plays, won't have time for pictures. $8500

Johnny Mnemonic: All LED's, hand works, some typical cabinet fade. Boards & display are good. Playfield is really nice. Asking $2950. Pictures maybe tomorrow or Tue if I can get time.

If I have room I may bring an excellent condition HUO POTC, stock machine, really amazing shape. $5400. I may be able to get pictures is there's interest. I may just leave it in the collection.

I also have a Team Play Centipede/Millipede/Missile Command video made in 2001. Great shape, monitor & cabinet are great. Only negative is the overlay is split where it bends. Asking $950. Early Xmas gift for someone! I don't plan on bringing it unless I have interest (too big) I have pictures on my phone if someone wants.

May throw some used legs in along with some other parts if I can get some time & a table.

#657 6 years ago

Ready to load up!

20170926_194824 (resized).jpg20170926_194824 (resized).jpg

#729 6 years ago

Just came from set up, very impressed with the bigger gallery. I think it's going to be a great show!

#835 6 years ago

Been up since 5 anticipating the show today. Yesterday was a great day! Love the bigger hall. Sold most of what I brought. Have a couple left. Picked up a few more. Going to bring some home for sure.

In the booth today will be Jersey Jack Emerald City LE, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Buck Hunter, Johnny Mnemonic and a Monopoly project that shouldn't be too hard to fix and clean up. Playfield is really nice under the dirt.

I'm taking home a nice Corvette, one of the nicest Data East Simpsons I've ever seen. Also Star Wars premium. Cointaker is the best and always bring their A-game to these shows. I can't imagine the show without them.

I brought a few parts that never made it inside so I'm hoping to have a table with just a few things. I also bought some free stuff that I'm going to put in the corner PA group booth.

#905 6 years ago

I can't thank the two guys on the right enough for all the help they gave me during the show!

Those guys are great friends who took time off of work and time away from their families to come and help me BIG TIME. Definitely one of those scenarios where you think you could do it all by yourself and you have people who are supporting you who know better and they just roll up their sleeves and jump in with you. Definitely couldn't have done it without you guys! For those who don't know, that's Jigglymartian in the center and dkeruza on the right. Great friends and true assets to the Hobby.
You may see us team up in advance next year for Allentown and York! 2 spots maybe??

Thanks Rob and Kim at Lermods for being great Neighbors! It was truly a pleasure being next to you guys! My head was spinning so much I didn't even get to buy anything from you! I'll have to go to the website. Lol

Also have to give a shout out to the Cointaker group, it's always great to see you guys and spend more money than I should

It was great to see some familiar faces! Rich did a great job of running the whole show! I really like the bigger venue.

20170929_151315 (resized).jpg20170929_151315 (resized).jpg

#924 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any impressions of alien from those who played it?

Better than I remembered. Like the animations and call outs. Only got one game on it so I don't have a deep opinion but I would really like to see the production model.

#1055 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I talked to Rich this morning and he said he needs to decide between the two halls before the end of the week and finalize things with the fairground. I'll let him announce what direction he decides to go but as I told him "where ever the show is it will be a great show as always". Anyway I am sure all of your input will help Rich decide what is best going forward.
Thanks to all!

I think with how big of a success the bigger Hall was this year it will be hard to go back to the old one. I think the vendors were happy, the patrons were happy, and there were more games then could fit in the old hall. My friends and I were talking about getting a double booth next year after the success we had this year.

#1112 6 years ago

What does same building other hall mean? I didn't go exploring

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition?tu=butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.