20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg
There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 23.
#351 6 years ago

(I will admit.. Not only do ALL my games have coin mechs, the TZ has a bill acceptor, and accepts ANY coin between $.05 and $1, giving you proper credits for the amount you deposit.)

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will be in the inside flea market with two spaces this year. Hoping to have around 8-10 pins, some game room items and around 300 circuit boards 90% Bally early solid state. Roughly 200 Bally & Stern MPU's, Dozens of Solenoid, lamp and sound board. Some Williams, Gottlieb, Game Plan boards also. Pete

I need a full set of clean, working bally boards for a Strikes & Spares. Would you be able to help with that at all?

#353 6 years ago

I think the key thing to remember is "don't be selfish" - think about the show first and yourself second and all works out just fine. But if too many people just do what is best for them without regard to doing what is good for a show long term the show suffers.

I think Rich will be just fine this year even with the additional cost of the new bigger hall but only time will tell. Lets all do what we can to help him keep the show in the bigger hall with an indoor flea market area for 2018. That is all I am saying! No need to try and reinvent the wheel just don't abuse it and all will be OK.

#354 6 years ago

I am glad at least one person thinks so. The decision on what happens for 2018 all depends on what happens this year.
We have had a good response so far on the indoor flea market but there is still space available. There is also vendor spots available and space for games in the free play area.
The metrics I am watching are "if we get more overall flea market vendors" and "did we get enough to cover the additional space charges"

I think Rich will be just fine this year even with the additional cost of the new bigger hall but only time will tell. Lets all do what we can to help him keep the show in the bigger hall with an indoor flea market area for 2018. That is all I am saying! No need to try and reinvent the wheel just don't abuse it and all will be OK.

#355 6 years ago

some intel I got from my sister, who lives in the town next to York. Friday night 9/29 is bike night in York. Tons of streets will be closed off. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger.

http://www.yorkcity.org/visitor/annual-york-city-events/bikenight/

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from drunkbaby:

Square peg, round hole. You're pleading to people on a website whose primary purpose and livelihood is built around hobbyists buying and selling pinball. Pinside is just a massive, digital (shit)show, afterall. The shows are awesome but in the end it's just something to do for the sake of doing it, and that I think is where you lose participation.
This is probably a dumb idea, but why not use the games for how they were meant? Charge people to put games on the floor, activate the coin mechs, and let the public come and go as they please. Vendors get more foot traffic, players get to spend as much time and money as they want, the show gets a fixed-ish budget to control costs, and collectors have a reason to put and keep games on the floor other than the sake of the pinball spirit. What am I missing?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/926fbeed-7022-48e0-b94d-004929daccff

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

I am glad at least one person thinks so. The decision on what happens for 2018 all depends on what happens this year.
We have had a good response so far on the indoor flea market but there is still space available. There is also vendor spots available and space for games in the free play area.
The metrics I am watching are "if we get more overall flea market vendors" and "did we get enough to cover the additional space charges"

Rich,

There are a bunch of us "pulling for you" that would love to see the show continue to grow & thrive. Don't get discouraged all will be OK in the end. I surely wouldn't want to be in your shoes but I have faith in the pinball community stepping up and helping you get that bigger hall filled. But even if it isn't 100% full this year I think it will still be worth considering for 2018 as long as you don't take too big of a hit this year. I know from first hand experience just how greedy York Fairgrounds is with the rent so I know you have a tough nut to crack. The guys I know in the hobby are all pulling for you with this bigger hall and I am still trying to help you fill a couple more spaces. Maybe I should have you call my sister!

Later,
Skip

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

some intel I got from my sister, who lives in the town next to York. Friday night 9/29 is bike night in York. Tons of streets will be closed off. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger.
http://www.yorkcity.org/visitor/annual-york-city-events/bikenight/

Bike Night will likely be INSANE around the fairgrounds but thankfully most people headed to the show will be at the fairground long before 4:30 PM. However it will make running out for dinner a mess for sure so plan ahead! Thanks for the heads up on that one!

On the flip side bikes & pinball go good together so it might be fun to check out the bikes while at the show and also some of the bikers might discover the pinball show and end up checking it out Saturday. Who knows how things will play out but be sure to make dinner plans early or bring food along instead of trying to get around on the streets by the fairground at 5 or 6 PM.

Most bikers I know are a good bunch of guys and Harley draws 1000's of them to their annual open house so it might be a good thing for the show in the end. Sadly if the guy is on a Harley he will not be taking a pinball machine home with him so I doubt it will help people selling machines!

#359 6 years ago

Friday night 9/29 is bike night in York

Bring a Harley-Davidson, double the price and hope for a drunk.

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Your type parking lot deal isn't the issue and I think pretty much anyone doing shows uses them as dropping off points to get merchandise to people they do business with. The thing I take issue with is "I can bring it to the show if it is prepaid" and that guy not bringing a machine or two to the show to help the show.
There is no way of knowing exactly how many of the people who post deals like that are actually bringing machines for freeplay but I would bet at least a percentage of them are not.
If I see a post saying I am bringing: ----- & ---- ---- to the show for freeplay and I have room for one additional machine if it is pre-sold that doesn't bother me at all. I realize that guy is supporting the show and is also trying to conduct a little business to ensure he has something sold to cover some of his expenses. The ones that bother me are the guys ONLY bringing what ever is pre-sold, That isn't supporting the show that is taking advantage of the show. If you feel a need to do that it is totally your choice but it just doesn't seem right for those guys to advertise those machines on a post about the show.

Thank you for clearing that up. We agree ...no pins on the show floor, there would be no show.

Dave

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Thank you for clearing that up. We agree ...no pins on the show floor, there would be no show.
Dave

...And enough already. One week away ..let's all get together next weekend and have fun!

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

...And enough already. One week away ..let's all get together next weekend and have fun!

Actually two weeks unless your calendar is different than mine?

#363 6 years ago

too-many-pins = too-many-posts

#364 6 years ago

Anyone know if there is a glass vendor at the show? I need a new piece for my Laser Cue.

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

too-many-pins = too-many-posts

Kind of killing time today - or wasting peoples time I am not sure which. I am just really concerned about Rich and that bigger hall so I figure the more we all talk about the show the more it might help him fill that hall. I love the idea of a bigger York Show with the indoor flea market and I hate to see it be just a once and done thing.

For those of you that don't know the "back story" on the move - it is my understanding the hall Rich typically uses for the show was already rented so he either needed to change weekends or move to the bigger hall. He took a HUGE risk and moved the show into a much bigger hall. I would love to see the pinball community step up and give him and his crew a big thank you by filling that bigger hall to ensure a bigger York Show in the future.

Like Rich has stated in the past - he doesn't see it as his show he sees himself of being the caretaker of the show for the pinball community. Lets do all we can to show him our support.

#366 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Anyone know if there is a glass vendor at the show? I need a new piece for my Laser Cue.

In the past I don't remember one but the show is drawing a good many new vendors this year so who knows. Maybe someone will be able to give you a solid answer but I wouldn't count on it unless you hear otherwise.

#367 6 years ago

For those of you that don't know the "back story" on the move - it is my understanding the hall Rich typically uses for the show was already rented so he either needed to change weekends or move to the bigger hall. He took a HUGE risk and moved the show into a much bigger hall. I would love to see the pinball community step up and give him and his crew a big thank you by filling that bigger hall to ensure a bigger York Show in the future.

The reasons for having to rent the larger hall are more convoluted than that. The Fairgrounds scheduled is close to booked solid. Not every show happens on the weekend so it may appear that some halls are unused but they are booked. We had to swap the show to a different weekend due to a date conflict with another show. It happened due to a quirk in the calendar and how fairgrounds schedule vs how the rest of the world schedule. The best dates and hall available is what we went with. The only other choice would have been Halloween weekend. The hall we have been using (Old Main) isn't rented the weekend that we are having the show, however it is used for storage after the fair and isn't available for rental. The Fairgrounds did us a one time favor last year by making it ready last year.
And yes, we are aware that other things are going on that weekend such as the Carlisle Car show and the Jewish Holiday.

#368 6 years ago

Rich,

Thanks for filling in the FULL backstory on things - as always you know I will do anything I can to help you make the show a success. I am just hoping the move can be a "long term" change and not just "once and done". I don't think most people realize "once and done" could be the case. As you know I am a HUGE fan of the indoor flea market concept but to make that happen we need the bigger hall.

I'll be in touch via PM sometime this coming week with my finalized plans but as of today I have not totally given up on setting up yet. It just keeps getting harder ever day that slips past! If I can't set up I'll try to run up and give you a hand any way I can. Keep up the good work!

#369 6 years ago

My first show ever was the second or third Allentown show at the Fullerton firehouse. My brother and I arrived with pockets bulging with quarters, thinking we had to pay to play the machines. We probably coined up at least three games, when someone approached us and enlightened us to the fact that the games were on free play! We looked at each other incredulously; what... free pinball? The rest of course, is history!

#370 6 years ago

Don't feel bad. This exact thing happens every year multiple times. A lot of people don't understand what we mean by free play. Anyone have any suggestions on a way to explain it better to the general public?

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

Don't feel bad. This exact thing happens every year multiple times. A lot of people don't understand what we mean by free play. Anyone have any suggestions on a way to explain it better to the general public?

Maybe a big sign at the door:

"FREEPLAY NO QUARTERS NEEDED to enjoy over 200 machines at this show - Your admission price covers a day of pinball heaven! Play all day for free once you are in the door."

Or something along that lines?

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I need a full set of clean, working bally boards for a Strikes & Spares. Would you be able to help with that at all?

I will have every board you need. There are a lot that are clean. All are untested.

#373 6 years ago

Where is the google docs URL for the spreadsheet. Anyone bringing quality wedgheads?

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Where is the google docs URL for the spreadsheet. Anyone bringing quality wedgheads?

Here we go....

#375 6 years ago

Can't we just link last year's post to re read all of the exact same debate? Or maybe the year before?
The show is what it is.
The thread is what it is.
Nothing new to discuss or any minds to change other than what games you will or can bring or are looking to buy.
Not every post has to be full of drama.

#376 6 years ago

That said, I need a Sega mpu for X-FILES.
Also wouldn't mind finding a Midway The Grid.

#377 6 years ago

Hi guys and gals, I've had a number of enquiries if I would be attending the York show this year. The answer is yes but for the most part I will not be transporting games. I have been having back problems since last October shortly after my last run of the year. My doctor told me I needed to take 6 month off. That 6 months has stretched to a year. Things have improved some but each time I start moving games the pain comes back and I spend time in bed recovering. I will be moving a few games for a dear friend but I hope to have enough help so my participation will be limited. I also hope to get back to transporting games in time for the Texas show in March. Thanks to all my loyal customers for understanding.

By the way, in almost every case when I pickup a game for transport at the York, Allentown or any show the buyer is not even aware that I am pickup the game at the show. They normally live 300 to 1500 miles from the show and have never attended the show. They would be angry if they found out the seller or myself put the game in the show for what ever reason. I have in the past taken a flee market space to support the show even though I could have loaded the games anywhere in the parking lot. Now that the flee markets are moving indoors It just doesn't make sense for me to take a spot. Once all my transportation work is done I often head on down the road. I do alway buy a 2 day pass for the show. The concerns listed above are valid and I always do what I can to support every shows I attend. From Pinball Expo 1 to are next gathering in York.

Keeping the ball rolling since 1966. Don Bosworth "Pinballs on the Move"

#378 6 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

Hi guys and gals, I've had a number of enquiries if I would be attending the York show this year. The answer is yes but for the most part I will not be transporting games. I have been having back problems since last October shortly after my last run of the year. My doctor told me I needed to take 6 month off. That 6 months has stretched to a year. Things have improved some but each time I start moving games the pain comes back and I spend time in bed recovering. I will be moving a few games for a dear friend but I hope to have enough help so my participation will be limited. I also hope to get back to transporting games in time for the Texas show in March. Thanks to all my loyal customers for understanding.
By the way, in almost every case when I pickup a game for transport at the York, Allentown or any show the buyer is not even aware that I am pickup the game at the show. They normally live 300 to 1500 miles from the show and have never attended the show. They would be angry if they found out the seller or myself put the game in the show for what ever reason. I have in the past taken a flee market space to support the show even though I could have loaded the games anywhere in the parking lot. Now that the flee markets are moving indoors It just doesn't make sense for me to take a spot. Once all my transportation work is done I often head on down the road. I do alway buy a 2 day pass for the show. The concerns listed above are valid and I always do what I can to support every shows I attend. From Pinball Expo 1 to are next gathering in York.
Keeping the ball rolling since 1966. Don Bosworth "Pinballs on the Move"

Sorry to hear about your back issues - I have had back problems for almost 30 years and from experience I can tell you your back will never be the same. You are doing the best thing by resting it then once you start working again ease into things a little at a time as your back allows. Best of luck with your recovery and drive safe getting to the show! Be sure to get out and stretch often and if you carry your wallet in your back pocket put it in your side pocket when driving or sitting - that little move makes a huge difference!

#379 6 years ago

For help with chronic pain seek out the work of Dr. John Sarno.

#380 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a Gameplan Old Coney Island or Gottlieb Ice Fever to the show?

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from pinw:

For help with chronic pain seek out the work of Dr. John Sarno.

Unfortunately, Dr. Sarno passed away back in June. He was an apparent miracle worker for many with chronic back pain

#382 6 years ago

While that is true, mac622, Dr. Sarno's books explain how to get your pain under control, and they are not just a sales pitch for more expensive treatments. If you need it, there are many MDs that one can visit for a consultation on their TMS pain. I would also suggest referring to the chapters on the "pain body" in Eckhart Tolle's books.

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

You got a DMD game ? What did you get?

Demolition Man.

#384 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Here we go....

Umm ok...

#385 6 years ago

It's like the old AAB vs replay argument , The civil war of EM pinball . Sellers & Buyers want the spread sheet. But promoters don't want it posted for fear it could impact available games for free play. Happens on here and RGP, it's a viscious circular argument that pops up all the time.

#386 6 years ago

This baby is almost ready for York.

IMG_1150 (resized).JPGIMG_1150 (resized).JPG

#387 6 years ago

I don't have a problem with it, people are going to do the side deals spreadsheet or no spreadsheet. I just hope that they come into the show, shop our vendors and enjoy the show. Rather than doing their side deal and taking off.

It's like the old AAB vs replay argument , The civil war of EM pinball . Sellers & Buyers want the spread sheet. But promoters don't want it posted for fear it could impact available games for free play. Happens on here and RGP, it's a viscious circular argument that pops up all the time.

#388 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

I don't have a problem with it, people are going to do the side deals spreadsheet or no spreadsheet. I just hope that they come into the show, shop our vendors and enjoy the show. Rather than doing their side deal and taking off.

Rich,

Thankfully I think the majority of those people do at least attend the show. Sadly way to many machines change hands before they ever hit freeplay but I doubt that will ever change so all we can do is live with it. I saw your post on RGP and it sounds like you are moving along with getting spaces rented. Keep up the great work and I'll be talking to you soon.

#389 6 years ago

At this point there is only about two vendor spots left and three indoor flea market spots left. Thank you to everyone that helped us fill the hall up this year. There is still space in the free play area, the new hall has room for around 250 games and I would love to see that filled up too.

Rich,
Thankfully I think the majority of those people do at least attend the show. Sadly way to many machines change hands before they ever hit freeplay but I doubt that will ever change so all we can do is live with it. I saw your post on RGP and it sounds like you are moving along with getting spaces rented. Keep up the great work and I'll be talking to you soon.

#390 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

At this point there is only about two vendor spots left and three indoor flea market spots left. Thank you to everyone that helped us fill the hall up this year. There is still space in the free play area, the new hall has room for around 250 games and I would love to see that filled up too.

OK guys - Rich has the extra room lets get that Freeplay area filled up to the max and show Rich he made the right choice moving the show into the bigger hall.

For those of you who do not know the layout of the Fairground I think you will love the new bigger hall. Parking down that end is better and it is one of the newer halls at the fairground with a nice open feel and plenty of restrooms and stuff. But the best part is if there is something else going on at the Fairground that building is off by itself and is 1/2 of one of the biggest building on the fairground. Wouldn't it be cool if someday we could fill both halves!

I am really hoping that hall will be the new home of the White Rose Show.

Thanks for all the extra effort Rich!

#391 6 years ago

Rich I will bring 3 more games to the free play area, originally I told you only 3. Now my total will be 6 in the free play area. Things have changed and am bringing a larger trailer so, I can get more to the show. It also means I will offer a shipping service from York to KY or along that route, if anyone has a need, assuming I can sell something in the flea market area, creating empty trailer space. lol

#392 6 years ago

I did a bunch of work this week getting KAHR.US Circuits ready for the the show. I have a new display that I'm confident will make it easier to find me! Don't forget, come to my booth and tell me about the WPC based game (Bally/Williams Funhouse through Cactus Canyon) you put in freeplay and get a thank-you gift.

Not sure yet whether I'm bringing SWE1 for charity play in my booth. Darned thing is heavy...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#393 6 years ago

Im in York and have TAV Hulk with mods available and a nice RFM.

Hulk is HUO and flawless topper, light bridge, teseract, captain pops. All kinds of stuff. $5500.00.

RFM is a real nice example with 3d translite. $2800.00 takes it.

Let me know as I welcome anyone to stop by, if interested.

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Rich I will bring 3 more games to the free play area, originally I told you only 3. Now my total will be 6 in the free play area. Things have changed and am bringing a larger trailer so, I can get more to the show. It also means I will offer a shipping service from York to KY or along that route, if anyone has a need, assuming I can sell something in the flea market area, creating empty trailer space. lol

Thanks for stepping up and bringing twice as many machines for freeplay. Come on guys if 1/3 of you would do this the hall would be full in no time!

Lets make York a show people talk about for months. That is talking about something other than "can you believe all the rain" or "how about that fire". Lets make 2017 White Rose Show a show where "Oh my god I can't believe what a great show it was in that new hall" is what everyone is talking about. And maybe "did you see those great Harley's Friday night" for a little something else to talk about.

#395 6 years ago

too-many-pins - good to see that you will be able to make the trip now based on your post from earlier today....

I feel like I have been typing all night about this and I need to get my trailer empty in the morning to go grab a lot of "junk" woodrails that resurfaced from an old contact this week. I bought a bunch of the "junk" machines sold at Silverman's auctions a few years back from him a couple years ago and he contacted me with more for sale this past week.
I already know there will be nothing worth trying to save in the lot but the parts will help dozens of other machines live on. So I need to make a drive & drop some cash this coming week to save some more parts from the landfill. The last thing I need already being "too-many-pins" is another load of machines but I can never pass up a chance to save machines or parts. I call it a sickness - my wife calls it just "totally nuts" or CRAZY!
Worst yet is I am also working on "phase 2" of my warehouse deal from a few months back. Shortly I might be sleeping in the doghouse!
Anyway - time to get some rest!

POSTED ON 9/14/17

I can't wait to get some space back and was really hoping York would help me with that but it just doesn't appear to be "in the cards" for this year. I still have not given up but I am running out of time!

POSTED ON 9/14/17

Now back to the York Show - sadly things are not looking any better for me being able to attend and set up. My trailer is still full of my sisters stuff and I called them last night and their answer was "we are still trying to get things figured out". With set-up day two weeks from today I just don't see having time to get enough stuff ready for the show. Without the trailer I have nowhere to "stage" what I want to bring so it looks like I might just end up dropping stuff off to the guys I have stuff for on Friday and chalk it up to another year family BS has kept me from setting up at York. Very frustrating for sure but life tends to toss me a lot of curve balls! I will keep trying but if my trailer isn't empty by Monday I think I'll finally have to give up on the idea of setting up again this year.

POSTED ON 9/11/17

York Show is getting closer every day and my trailer is still full of my sisters stuff so it is looking less & less likely I'll be able to bring a decent size load for the flea market area. I am still considering taking one space and bringing what I can in my van but I am not 100% sure yet. My issue is I have a bunch of stuff to drop off to people at the show and some stuff to pick up from people so it seems like I am going to have to be their both days anyway. So I am thinking about just taking one space and setting up small.
I know no one really cares but I just feel the need to vent! For some reason setting up at York always seems to be an issue for me and so far most years I have not even been able to attend my local show which really bums me out. Still trying but not looking good! Such is life I guess?

#396 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

too-many-pins - good to see that you will be able to make the trip now based on your post from earlier today....

POSTED ON 9/14/17

POSTED ON 9/14/17

POSTED ON 9/11/17

Still trying!

This coming week I need to unload my trailer at the storage my brother-in-law rented in Harrisburg - then drive to pick up a group of machines I bought yesterday. Come home and find room to unload those then hook up with my brother in law next Saturday to empty their storage in NJ and bring that stuff to Harrisburg on Saturday 9/25 so he doesn't have to pay another months rent on NJ storage unit. The big question right now is if everything will fit into his storage unit in Harrisburg once we get it all picked up next weekend.

So the whole thing still depends on how things work out with my brother-in-law and sister. My biggest issue with getting to the show is not having a staging area to get stuff ready and that still has not changed. (I could always rent a trailer to do the show but I can't rent a trailer long enough to get ready for it). And that will likely be even worse after I pick up 8 or 9 additional parts machines this coming week. As those of you that know me personally - or have been to my place to pick up stuff know - my life is never easy! Mostly because of all the crazy stuff I am involved in but also because I try to help friends & family as much as possible.

One added note - I might have to be in Virginia for the beginning of "Phase 2" of the Virginia warehouse deal either Saturday 9/30 or Sunday 10/1 because the nephew is going to be in Norfolk that weekend and it is the only time he will be making the trip for Nashville to Norfolk before Christmas. So even if I can set up I might have to leave the show Friday night - come home and unload - then drive all night to meet up with him at noon Saturday. I am hoping we can make it Sunday so I can drive all night Saturday night after the show and not have to miss the Show Saturday but I am still waiting to hear back from him.

Try a week or two in my shoes and see how early retirement feels! 12 to 16 hours a day making very little money but having a hell of a lot of fun most of the time! But trying to schedule everything with so much outside of my control can be bit of a mess at times.

#397 6 years ago

While we are on the subject of me doing York and renting indoor flea market space. If I do rent a space or two and can't be their Saturday does anyone want my space for free Saturday? I would even be good with sharing space for FREE Thursday & Friday if anyone is interested. I just hate the idea of renting space and not having it full for the entire show.

When I do Allentown I typically drive over 100 miles each way back to Carlisle every night and pick up more stuff to fill space for the next day just to keep things fresh. That would be what I would do at York also if I didn't have so much other stuff up in the air.

Renting space and not using it doesn't help the show. Getting fresh merchandise to the show each day is what makes a show great! If I can't do that I would rather just help Rich some other way.

#398 6 years ago

Anyone selling any early solid state games?

#399 6 years ago

250 free play games would give allentown a run for its money, right? that's exciting.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Anyone selling any early solid state games?

Finishing up a Williams Lucky Seven to bring for free play and for sale.

Actually this will be my first time bring a game. Might bring my Williams Phoenix also. Not sure if I want to sell it yet though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition/page/8?hl=schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.