20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg

There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.
#101 6 years ago

Has anyone heard from Otaku (Steve). He started this thread and has been MIA for months.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Has anyone heard from Otaku (Steve). He started this thread and has been MIA for months.

He's laying low. He will be at York.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

He's laying low. He will be at York.

Yup just chatted with him the other day. Looking forward to going to York.

#104 6 years ago

Anyone coming from the midwest to York, like Iowa? Need trans from 50226

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone coming from the midwest to York, like Iowa? Need trans from 50226

Have you tried Fastenal? They will ship a pin from any of their stores to another store for $250. Pallet charge is an extra $20.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Have you tried Fastenal? They will ship a pin from any of their stores to another store for $250. Pallet charge is an extra $20.

Door to door $361 thru Michelle Bianchi with insurance , leaning that way

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR Amusements will be there as usual with our large booth filled with tons of stuff for folks to play / buy - A lot of stuff set up to play / sell off floor and a good number of games NIB to take home. Planning on bringing the following subject to change due to availability / inventory at that time :
*JJP :
Wizard of Oz (set up and NIB)
Hobbit (set up and NIB)
Dialed In (set up and NIB by the time of the show)
*Planetary Pinball / Chicago Gaming :
Medieval Madness Remake (set up and maybe NIB by time of the show)
Attack From Mars Remake (set up and maybe NIB by the time of the show)
*VP Cabs (Virtual Pinball) :
Wizard (set up)
Vertigo - Arcade and Virtual Pinball (set up)
Vortex - Tabletop Vertigo (set up)
*Spooky Pinball :
Rob Zombie Spookshow International (set up or NIB)
*American Pinball :
Houdini (hopefully !)
*Chicago Gaming :
Arcade Legends 3 (set up)
Coffee Table Foosball (NIB)
*** AND WE MIGHT HAVE 1 OR 2 SURPRISES IN STORE FOR EVERYONE... Time will tell ! : )
Remember to support the distributors who support the shows and do things in the hobby and not just sell you games ! : )
We are having an inventory reduction sale at this time to make room for all the new 2017 games - email Joe at [email protected] for details / pricing !
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

Any news on those surprises yet?

#108 6 years ago

Rooms at the host hotel for the show rate appear to be sold out.

#109 6 years ago

Does any vendor sell standard glass at York similar to the guy at Allentown?

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Does any vendor sell standard glass at York similar to the guy at Allentown?

i have some i can bring down to the tournament or we can meet sooner since we are close Have like 20+ sheets taken off sterns etc since i have invisiglass on my games. How may you need/looking for

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

i have some i can bring down to the tournament or we can meet sooner since we are close Have like 20+ sheets taken off sterns etc since i have invisiglass on my games. How may you need/looking for

Thanks Joe! I think I need like 3-4 pieces. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

#112 6 years ago

Is there a for sale spread sheet this year??

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Is there a for sale spread sheet this year??

It gets frowned upon by show promoters. Recently guys have stepped up and stated the games will remain in free play as a stipulation to support the show. This was practiced at Pintastic and I think it was a fair compromise. You should also watch Mr. Pinball Classified, Pinside Marketplace as to " Can deliver to York"'

#114 6 years ago

Leaving this here to follow. Not sure what I'm bringing yet.

#115 6 years ago

Probably bringing shopped Dirty Harry.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Rooms at the host hotel for the show rate appear to be sold out.

Did you call the local hotel and actually talk to somebody at the local hotel? The first time I called I got auto-routed to their call center which couldn't see the show rate. But, they transferred me back to the hotel front desk and from there I got one at the show rate.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Did you call the local hotel and actually talk to somebody at the local hotel? The first time I called I got auto-routed to their call center which couldn't see the show rate. But, they transferred me back to the hotel front desk and from there I got one at the show rate.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

I called directly to the hotel last night, they are sold out of the promo rooms.

#118 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to the show. I'm debating whether or not to get a vendor booth. Have a few games that I could bring for the booth and some parts but not sure if it's worthwhile or not to rent the trailer and the spot.

I hate being tied to a booth. I like to walk around

#119 6 years ago

Can't wait for the show, always a good time. Even better when I'm on the hunt. Got cash in my pocket looking for a good deal on something from my wishlist.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

Yes, I did. No good. Rooms went quick I guess at that rate.

#121 6 years ago

I'm going to try the new La Quinta which is just across the lot from the Beast Western where many of us have always stayed.

#122 6 years ago

shot in the dark: looking for a global vr sitdown. pm me. ty.

#123 6 years ago

Though this is a long shot, is anyone bringing or selling a 2005 Golden Tee Arcade Cocktail Machine??? PM me if you have one for sale.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm going to try the new La Quinta which is just across the lot from the Beast Western where many of us have always stayed.

Stayed there last year - was very nice.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Any news on those surprises yet?

HOPING for a TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION from Spooky Pinball...
HOPING for a HOUDINI from American Pinball...
Depends on the companies timelines and usage of the prototypes at that time... Stay tuned...

#126 6 years ago

Would love some TNA waiting to play it before I commit to buy one.

#127 6 years ago

PinballSTAR show games for sale at York..

With the end of our 2017 show season with York we will be selling a few of our basically NIB condition show games. Contact me at [email protected] for pricing. Get a chance at a few games not readily available or at a nice discount - which one applies depends on the game. Show games must stay til show close Sat 6pm. Games must be paid in full to reserve them. First come first served.

Show games available :
Medieval Madness Remake Standard
Attack From Mars Remake Special
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary

I also do expect we will have a few NIB Medieval Madness Remakes available for delivery to the show - reserve your game now before they are gone... Chicago Gaming is starting the short MMR run in next few weeks.

We will also have NIB WOZ 75 and (2) Rob Zombie Standard NIB available as well - most likely will not bring without being pre-sold.

We are also taking pre-orders for Invisiglass - Standard and Widebody. Discounts for quantities of 3 or more. We will only be bringing what is pre-sold / pre-paid. Free Delivery to show.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR show games for sale at York..
With the end of our 2017 show season with York we will be selling a few of our basically NIB condition show games. Contact me at [email protected] for pricing. Get a chance at a few games not readily available or at a nice discount - which one applies depends on the game. Show games must stay til show close Sat 6pm. Games must be paid in full to reserve them. First come first served.
Show games available :
Medieval Madness Remake Standard
Attack From Mars Remake Special
Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary
I also do expect we will have a few NIB Medieval Madness Remakes available for delivery to the show - reserve your game now before they are gone... Chicago Gaming is starting the short MMR run in next few weeks.
We will also have NIB WOZ 75 and (2) Rob Zombie Standard NIB available as well - most likely will not bring without being pre-sold.
We are also taking pre-orders for Invisiglass - Standard and Widebody. Discounts for quantities of 3 or more. We will only be bringing what is pre-sold / pre-paid. Free Delivery to show.
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

Will you have any dialed in or hobbits for show sale?

#129 6 years ago

Excellent BOPP for sale. Can deliver to York. Message for details.

#130 6 years ago

I am getting a decent amount of stuff to bring and have a inside space reserved plus will definitely have games for the free play area.
Some things include extra backglass for
Eight ball deluxe, Harlem Globetrotters, Vector, and Xenon.
A partial list of working pins
Bobby Orr power play, Raven, Jungle Lord, Lost World, Flash, Six Million Dollar Man, Tri-zone, Evel Knievel, and a few arcade games, an original Frogger, etc. plus lots of miscellaneous parts.
I'm still adding and taking away from the list it seems every week

#131 6 years ago

I have noticed comments on the IFPA tournament using all the show games. Can anyone tell me what the format was, about how many players there were, and about how long it took last year?

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Will you have any dialed in or hobbits for show sale?

No to those, sold my show Hobbit last week will have a JJP owned game at York. DI no, gave my show game to a waiting customer and have been using JJP owned games at shows this summer.

#133 6 years ago

Details on this year's IFPA tournament are still being discussed.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have noticed comments on the IFPA tournament using all the show games. Can anyone tell me what the format was, about how many players there were, and about how long it took last year?

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

Details on this year's IFPA tournament are still being discussed.

What was done last year?

#135 6 years ago

I'll also have 4 working DMDs taken out of games that I replaced with colorDMDs... $ 125 each... all perfect some newer and just put in from recent restorations / some older. Let me know if you want to reserve any...

#136 6 years ago

I'm bringing my tommy for sale/trade (ad is also in marketplace) and interested in a junkyard, NGG, golden tee live, T3, or other b/w DMD or later stern titles. Looking forward to the show.

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What was done last year?

Last year was a one on one match play event. Double elimination I believe. Once you had a match called, the 2 participants walked the entire floor trying to find a game to play. Both people had to agree on the chosen game. Once game was chosen, flip a coin to see who starts.

#138 6 years ago

I'm looking for an Iron Man or Addams Family. Let me know if you are bringing one to the show. Thanks!

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Last year was a one on one match play event. Double elimination I believe. Once you had a match called, the 2 participants walked the entire floor trying to find a game to play. Both people had to agree on the chosen game. Once game was chosen, flip a coin to see who starts.

Cool thanks!

#140 6 years ago

Looking for the following 3 games. Road show, Champion's pub, and Family Guy

#141 6 years ago

Setup is 5 weeks from tomorrow!

I just committed to a vendor booth. Looking forward to having some good stuff for sale..

Right now it looks like Twilight Zone, AC DC Luci, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, maybe a guns and roses and whatever else I can find/get ready between now and then

If I like the Star Wars premium, my Pro may come out of hyperspace and appear in the booth

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Setup is 5 weeks from tomorrow!
I just committed to a vendor booth. Looking forward to having some good stuff for sale..
Right now it looks like Twilight Zone, AC DC Luci, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, maybe a guns and roses and whatever else I can find/get ready between now and then
If I like the Star Wars premium, my Pro may come out of hyperspace and appear in the booth

i'll see you there, bob. almost grabbed your SM in allentown this year. i'll be checking your stuff out for sure.

#143 6 years ago

I have a WCS listed in the Marketplace that I can hold on to and bring to York.

#144 6 years ago

I'm looking for a newer Golden Tee (2015 or later) either live or home edition. Pedestal preferred but not necessary. Can trade one or more of the following games plus cash if need be. Can meet at York.

Gottlieb Gladiators
Gottlieb Silver Slugger
Data East Laser War
Bally Baby PacMan

#145 6 years ago

Registered 4 Gottlieb wedgheads

#146 6 years ago

Sure Shot registered.

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Sure Shot registered.

One of my favorite EM's and the first one that I ever bought. I'll be looking for it. Will it be for sale by chance?

#148 6 years ago

Yes for sale! I love it but I'm out of room. If I ever expand. My basement I will definitely grab another one. The game is super tough on 5 ball play.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Registered 4 Gottlieb wedgheads

what are they

#150 6 years ago

Time Warp for sale. Will deliver to York Show.

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Complete non-working Time Warp. Recently shopped by me. Plan was to get the boards repaired and sell it at the York Show as a working game but car troubles have led to me needing t...”
2017-08-26
York, PA
550 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 153 times

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 98.95
Electronics
Penny K Pinball
Electronics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition/page/3?hl=schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.