20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg

There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.
#1101 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Skip,
I understand ur point and all but I don't think he was intending to "bash" the show. Let's face it, the show just didn't meet his criteria and he was disappointed about it. That's all. Just like how (with all due respect to gabe who is a great guy) Pintastic doesn't meet my show criteria. He's new to pinside and to York and didn't know what to expect. It happens. And believe me, I REALLY appreciate all of the dedication you have towards this show and trying to make it better but I don't think he was I intending to "bash."

It just really hurts me to read stuff like that knowing how much effort Rich, Ivan, Gabe and others put into making these shows happen. I do understand something not meeting your expectations and being disappointed but I also understand when someone like Rich reads something like that it will make him feel very bad after hundreds of hours work trying to make the show something everyone enjoys.

I know at times in the past I have said something in person or in type I later regretted saying but I just though the original post was very harsh.

One thing I think is forgotten by most people is all Rich, Ivan, Gabe and other promoters do is to provide the venue. It is up to all of us to make the show. This year shit outside of my control kept me for joining in the fun of setting up at the show and I still feel bad about that. I kind of feel like I dropped the ball instead of stepping up when Rich needed all the vendors he could get to fill that bigger hall and I think that is why I have such a strong feeling about what the show should or could have been this year.

Anyway - hopefully most people enjoyed themselves at the show. I do agree the SS & DMD machine count was less than it could (or should) have been but that isn't the promoters fault. For people reading these post I think part of the thing to remember going forward is York is a great show if you like EM's & Bingo machines and a decent show for other machines. But York has never been super strong for DMD & SS machines from what I remember in the past. Please correct me if I am wrong about that!

#1102 6 years ago

The show is a Gameroom show, so anything coin op is welcomed on the floor, it has been that way for 20 years and will continue to be that way. Broaden your horizons, try some of the other types of games you don't normally play. You may find out that things you have been ignoring are actually a lot of fun. Personally, I like seeing the games like Bingo's and oddball EM games as most of the DMD games are somewhat common and I have played them thousands of times over the past 20 years.

There were over 180 on free play on Friday and 170 on Saturday. That doesn't include the 50 or so of the newest games that the vendors like Cointaker and Pinball Star had on Free play. I don't know where this 120 number came from but I counted the games myself as did another person and we both got the same number. I assume people are just going by how it "looked". The larger hall was deceiving and made it appear emptier than it truly was. FYI we would not have been able to get all the games and vendors we had into the old hall. And No, I am not counting the flea market in that statement.

We needed a larger hall than what we were in previous years as the show keeps growing. The hall we had is bigger than what we need but we have to take what is available. The halls aren't like rope where they can cut them to whatever size you need.

There were 4 broken games on the floor that I was aware of. As anyone that owns a game knows, sometimes games break and tracking down oddball problems is difficult during an event or the problem. There was one that someone did mark sold and pull their information from and shut down. I am still working on tracking whose game that was.

As to the beer sign guy, he has been coming to the show since it started and I hope he continues to do so. Not only do I look forward to seeing and talking to him, I buy a lot of items from him and many other people also do.

What harm was there by allowing Bath Fitters and the others into the show? No vendors got turned down for spots and and they were among the first to register and pay. BTW, they also reported that they did well at the show and also bought several items at the show. (we infected more people with our hobby)

There are only so many vendors in the hobby and that are willing to come to shows. It is expensive for them to take the time off, load up a truck, build up the inventory, pay staff and set up a booth.

Constructive Criticism doesn't upset me in the least, we do listen to people's ideas and try to incorporate what we can. And as always, if you have a complaint or concern at the show, please come to me with it. I will do my best to address it.

Tentative dates for next year are Oct 12 & 13th in Memorial Hall East. (same building other hall) I don't have a formal contract yet, so for now the dates are tentative.

#1103 6 years ago

I don't especially care for Country music, but saying that it's horrendous
would be way out of line. It's music that's just not for me..

#1104 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

The show is a Gameroom show, so anything coin op is welcomed on the floor, it has been that way for 20 years and will continue to be that way. Broaden your horizons, try some of the other types of games you don't normally play. You may find out that things you have been ignoring are actually a lot of fun. Personally, I like seeing the games like Bingo's and oddball EM games as most of the DMD games are somewhat common and I have played them thousands of times over the past 20 years.
There were over 180 on free play on Friday and 170 on Saturday. That doesn't include the 50 or so of the newest games that the vendors like Cointaker and Pinball Star had on Free play. I don't know where this 120 number came from but I counted the games myself as did another person and we both got the same number. I assume people are just going by how it "looked". The larger hall was deceiving and made it appear emptier than it truly was. FYI we would not have been able to get all the games and vendors we had into the old hall. And No, I am not counting the flea market in that statement.
We needed a larger hall than what we were in previous years as the show keeps growing. The hall we had is bigger than what we need but we have to take what is available. The halls aren't like rope where they can cut them to whatever size you need.
There were 4 broken games on the floor that I was aware of. As anyone that owns a game knows, sometimes games break and tracking down oddball problems is difficult during an event or the problem. There was one that someone did mark sold and pull their information from and shut down. I am still working on tracking whose game that was.
As to the beer sign guy, he has been coming to the show since it started and I hope he continues to do so. Not only do I look forward to seeing and talking to him, I buy a lot of items from him and many other people also do.
What harm was there by allowing Bath Fitters and the others into the show? No vendors got turned down for spots and and they were among the first to register and pay. BTW, they also reported that they did well at the show and also bought several items at the show. (we infected more people with our hobby)
There are only so many vendors in the hobby and that are willing to come to shows. It is expensive for them to take the time off, load up a truck, build up the inventory, pay staff and set up a booth.
Constructive Criticism doesn't upset me in the least, we do listen to people's ideas and try to incorporate what we can. And as always, if you have a complaint or concern at the show, please come to me with it. I will do my best to address it.
Tentative dates for next year are Oct 12 & 13th in Memorial Hall East. (same building other hall) I don't have a formal contract yet, so for now the dates are tentative.

Very well said! This is very true, I spend weeks in advance building inventory...we will be back next year and we hope it’s in the same hall. From our perspective, the show ran without a flaw. Thank you for all the hard work you and your team put in.

“There are only so many vendors in the hobby and that are willing to come to shows. It is expensive for them to take the time off, load up a truck, build up the inventory, pay staff and set up a booth.”

#1105 6 years ago

Sometime I want to make a trip from Wisconsin to York - just because of the type of show it is !

There are types of games , and games in numbers that you just won't experience elsewhere from what I have seen online and have heard.

Looks to me to be a wonderful show with a good nostalgic flavor and a smattering of something for everyone.

Also sounds like the new venue is spacious and nice.

#1106 6 years ago

There was a neon beer sign guy, and the breweriana guy who has signs, glassware, coasters, shirts, etc. I always buy something from him, usually a shirt or two. He's a welcome fixture at the York show year after year.
There are guys selling signs and beer stuff at Pintastic and Pinfest as well. So why should that be an issue at York for some people?

#1107 6 years ago

This was my second trip to York. 2014 being my first trip.. I live 350 miles from the fairgrounds..

Just as I did in 2014 I made a 900 mile loop. First I drove up to see Jack at JJP. We did a tour the factory, drooled over the production of a lot of Dialed In and a few Hobbit games. We looked at a few of the CE games up close. Stunning.. Jack was generous and gave us a few goodies including all day passes to Silverball in Asbury Park. What an awesome gesture. We spent the remainder of the day on the coast before making the road trip to York.

We woke up early Friday and headed to the fairgrounds. We were less than 3 miles away. I brought along a local pinball friend who had never been to a pinball show of any kind. As before the show was awesome. I met a bunch of new friends. Caught up with a few I knew from my last 6 yrs of going to pinball shows and tournaments. We purposely played games we haven't played before. I played in the tournament on Saturday. 3rd in C and 19th overall.. Picked up a megatouch from a friend for a great price. Had a great 20 minute chat with Dr Pinball. Say what you will, Bob is a great guy. Has a weird sense of humor. We had some laughs.

Many thanks to all the vendors and "flea market" folks... I missed out on a nice cheap Asteroids marquee by thinking it over for 20 mins...

Favorite pinball I haven't played before?
Gold Wings. Not sure why this machine speaks to me. Love the layout...

And Total Nuclear Annihilation is insane.. Love it!!

York has a great show. I happen to like what it offers. I will be back next year. And every year going forward... Even if the price is raised.

#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I can't wait for you guys to talk about the Delaware show!

Yeah, any updates?

#1109 6 years ago

So if I get the gist here, someone complains about driving 2 hours, paying 30$.and is upset because of the lack of $8000 machines that are free to play?

All righty then ...

York is collection of games spanning 80 years , I have no problem attending an interactive museum that affords me a trip down nostalgia lane loaded with Classic Americana. There are plenty of modern pins on route , yet I never frequent the establishments that offer to bilk me a buck or more a game.

#1110 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

So if I get the gist here, someone complains about driving 2 hours, paying 30$.and is upset because of the lack of $8000 machines that are free to play?
All righty then ...
York is collection of games spanning 80 years , I have no problem attending an interactive museum that affords me a trip down nostalgia lane loaded with Classic Americana. There are plenty of modern pins on route , yet I never frequent the establishments that offer to bilk me a buck or more a game.

Sadly I think that guy that posted the show was "absolutely horrendous" was being unfair. I fully understand he was disappointed and if Allentown was his first or only show then comparing York to Allentown might leave some people disappointed but calling it "absolutely horrendous" was just uncalled for.

Heck even if you just consider the great selection of new machines the vendors brought it was well worth $15 a person just to get a chance to play those even if that was the entire show. Some of those machines might never be at a location where you have a chance to play them so how can anyone complain just considering that?

But I also think we all need to cut the guy a little slack. I was a little harsh with my replies last night but I do understand why a few people might have been disappointed with the lack of a large quantity of DMD machines at the show. Rich was nice enough to attempt a larger show and is doing the same thing next year. Now it is time for some of us in the pinball community to step up and get more SS & DMD machines to the show to make it a little more well rounded. Don't get me wrong - I love all the EM's & Bingo machines but lets face it they are not for everyone!

Time to move on to other topics like thanking Rich for a second attempt in the larger hall for 2018. Now lets all do our part to fill that hall in 2018 with a great selection of machines & parts.

#1112 6 years ago

What does same building other hall mean? I didn't go exploring

#1113 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

What does same building other hall mean? I didn't go exploring

The new bldg is in two halves , the other side they had an over 50 health or dating fair going on. The Whiterose Game Show was in the right half side closest to gate 4.

#1114 6 years ago

Damn Iam over 50. Wish I knew

#1115 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

The new bldg is in two halves , the other side they had an over 50 health or dating fair going on. The Whiterose Game Show was in the right half side closest to gate 4.

Most of the folks I saw leaving there looked like they were pushing 90!

#1116 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Most of the folks I saw leaving there looked like they were pushing 90!

90 is the new 50 !!!

#1117 6 years ago

Is there a difference between the east and west halls? Haven't been to York since '09 when it was in horticulture. I really hope to make it next year.

#1118 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

I really enjoyed the York show, thanks again to everyone who made it great. I drove 2 hours, talked to some great people that I have respect for, played a bunch of pinball & bought some stuff. I am moving to Florida next year and I will not have 2 shows, Allentown & York, within 2 hours once I move, so I will miss them both.

#1119 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Is there a difference between the east and west halls? Haven't been to York since '09 when it was in horticulture. I really hope to make it next year.

Same building just basically the other side of that building. The hall for next year is the "new" side of the building that was added something like 15 years ago. Both sides are almost identical in size but lighting might be different in new side (I don't remember about lighting but it might work out better?)

#1120 6 years ago

The only thing I really missed this year was the outside flea market.

It was a growing fixture of the York show and there was definitely a reduction of vendors this year with the indoor market.

Not to compare shows but Allentown once upon a time had the biggest and best outside flea market. A major draw to the show. With vendors from all over. From the east coast to Ohio to guys from As far west as Missouri set up.

York stepped in with a nice outside flea market. Places to sit and socialize.

I’m not sure how but I sure would love to see York retrn the flea market to the glory it was for the east coast pinball shows.

Invite all the missing Allentown vendorsnto come set up that disapearded. Like Norm from Missouri, Pacak from Ohio. Phoebe from Ohio, the guys from Illinois again, get Lloyd from coin op warehouse to get a space again. Get tnt to bring a truck, guys from New York.

#1121 6 years ago
Quoted from EMPins:

It was a growing fixture of the York show and there was definitely a reduction of vendors this year with the indoor market.
Not to compare shows but Allentown once upon a time had the biggest and best outside flea market. A major draw to the show. With vendors from all over. From the east coast to Ohio to guys from As far west as Missouri set up.
I’m not sure how but I sure would love to see York retrn the flea market to the glory it was for the east coast pinball shows.
Invite all the missing Allentown vendorsnto come set up that disapearded. Like Norm from Missouri, Pacak from Ohio. Phoebe from Ohio, the guys from Illinois again, get Lloyd from coin op warehouse to get a space again. Get tnt to bring a truck, guys from New York.

With a little help from all of us I think York could grow in size to match (of be close) to Allentown. One issue Rich will always have at York with new parts vendors is York is typically with in a week or two of the Chicago Show and vendors don't have time to do both. But as York grows it will continue to attract new machines, vendors, and customers. Things don't happen overnight but give it a little time and I think you will see the outdoor flea market return at both shows.

My suggestion for everyone is to talk to people and get them to bring machines and parts to York - if every person here on Pinside that attends Allentown could get just one or two people who have never brought a machine (or set up) to try the York Show we could help the show grow dramatically. Rich provides a great venue now it is up to those of us in the hobby to get that venue filled. I am going to work all year trying to help Rich do that and hopefully some of the other pinheads in the area do the same.

But next up is Allentown so it is time to start getting the buzz going about Allentown (under 7 months away and counting).

#1122 6 years ago

We had more indoor flea market vendors this year than what we have had for outdoor flea market vendors in the past five years. Anyone want to guess what the maximum number of outdoor flea market spots the show ever had is? Were were only a few behind it this year.

There technically was an outdoor flea market, we offered it ( take a look at the registration form for proof) and only one person (that decided to get a spot indoors instead even without knowing they were the only outdoor flea market spot).
The rain (every show for the previous 5 years) has been very effective in deterring the outdoor flea market. Every year it rained, the people with flea market spots asked for some sort of help and due to the hall being full, there was nothing I could do for them. Now they have a choice and the show has the indoor space to accommodate them. I attend a lot of other shows and it is clear at our show and others that the flea market vendors want indoor spaces. Since the fairgrounds sets the price and gets the money for the outdoor flea market spots we don't have much control over the price.
Anyone want to guess what the maximum number of outdoor flea market spots the show ever had is? Were were only a few behind it this year.

As far as glory, attendance was higher this year than it ever was before. Again the larger hall is deceiving if you are trying to guess games or attendance. Almost every new pinball machine in production and one not even in production was there for play. Pinball Star bent over backwards and got the designer of TNA at the show.

The closeness in dates to Expo forces some people to make a choice between Expo and York, obviously they go with Expo. I understand why as Expo offers a unique experience that no other show can match and it is the original pinball show.

Things are different nowadays, there are a lot more choices for shows in the old days there were only a handful of shows (Allentown, York, NJ, Pacific and Expo). Now there are shows every month. Obviously people and vendors are going to go the closest show and no longer need to drive 10+ hours to go to one. In the old days there wasn't things like Ebay or nearly as many people reproducing parts, so you had to go to a show to find that backglass or whatever. And the opposite was true, if you had a warehouse full of parts your only place to sell them off was at the shows or putting an ad into the Pingame Journal.

On a side note, I feel really old after thinking about that and typing that.

Quoted from EMPins:

#1123 6 years ago

I was the person that original registered for one outside flea market space. After giving it much thought I decided to change and switch to two inside spaces flea market spaces. With 400 circuit boards and 8 pinballs I could not take the chance of rain. The show has a good track record for poor weather. Also the old outside flea market did not draw a lot of foot traffic. On Thursday set up Day I changed and oppted for two vendor spaces. Rich and his wife were very acomidating. Was a good move on my part and worth the extra money. Tons of foot traffic were I was set up and the inside flea market was pretty much full with Jeff’s 84 machines. Rich only had two vendor spaces left so with me taking them he sold out of vendor spaces. Worked out for every one. My only concern was unloading the trailer but with so many doors around the building it was pretty easy. I will be doing the vendor spaces from now on. Thanks for a great show, appreciate all the hard work you and your crew put into it. Pete.

#1124 6 years ago
Quoted from rmarket:

We had more indoor flea market vendors this year than what we have had for outdoor flea market vendors in the past five years. Anyone want to guess what the maximum number of outdoor flea market spots the show ever had is? Were were only a few behind it this year.
There technically was an outdoor flea market, we offered it ( take a look at the registration form for proof) and only one person (that decided to get a spot indoors instead even without knowing they were the only outdoor flea market spot).
The rain (every show for the previous 5 years) has been very effective in deterring the outdoor flea market. Every year it rained, the people with flea market spots asked for some sort of help and due to the hall being full, there was nothing I could do for them. Now they have a choice and the show has the indoor space to accommodate them. I attend a lot of other shows and it is clear at our show and others that the flea market vendors want indoor spaces. Since the fairgrounds sets the price and gets the money for the outdoor flea market spots we don't have much control over the price.
Anyone want to guess what the maximum number of outdoor flea market spots the show ever had is? Were were only a few behind it this year.
As far as glory, attendance was higher this year than it ever was before. Again the larger hall is deceiving if you are trying to guess games or attendance. Almost every new pinball machine in production and one not even in production was there for play. Pinball Star bent over backwards and got the designer of TNA at the show.
The closeness in dates to Expo forces some people to make a choice between Expo and York, obviously they go with Expo. I understand why as Expo offers a unique experience that no other show can match and it is the original pinball show.
Things are different nowadays, there are a lot more choices for shows in the old days there were only a handful of shows (Allentown, York, NJ, Pacific and Expo). Now there are shows every month. Obviously people and vendors are going to go the closest show and no longer need to drive 10+ hours to go to one. In the old days there wasn't things like Ebay or nearly as many people reproducing parts, so you had to go to a show to find that backglass or whatever. And the opposite was true, if you had a warehouse full of parts your only place to sell them off was at the shows or putting an ad into the Pingame Journal.
On a side note, I feel really old after thinking about that and typing that.

Rich,

Please do not take the handful of negative comments posted to heart! You and your family did a great job again this year. If anyone "dropped the ball" it was the pinball community not stepping up to help you get the new bigger venue full. I think & am hoping that will be different in 2018. EVERYONE I talked to both at the show and after was very happy overall.

If someone pressed me to say anything negative about the show I would have to say personally I thought it was a little light on DMD machines in the freeplay area. That is in no way your fault - next year the pinball community has to get that fixed - NOT YOU. But on the other hand - as always - there was a fantastic selection of EM's and a very nice row of bingo machines and it is rare to see that many great EM era machines at your average show.

Again - great job and be sure to thank your family for doing so much to support you with this huge undertaking.

#1125 6 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I was the person that original registered for one outside flea market space. After giving it much thought I decided to change and switch to two inside spaces flea market spaces. With 400 circuit boards and 8 pinballs I could not take the chance of rain. The show has a good track record for poor weather. Also the old outside flea market did not draw a lot of foot traffic. On Thursday set up Day I changed and oppted for two vendor spaces. Rich and his wife were very acomidating. Was a good move on my part and worth the extra money. Tons of foot traffic were I was set up and the inside flea market was pretty much full with Jeff’s 84 machines. Rich only had two vendor spaces left so with me taking them he sold out of vendor spaces. Worked out for every one. My only concern was unloading the trailer but with so many doors around the building it was pretty easy. I will be doing the vendor spaces from now on. Thanks for a great show, appreciate all the hard work you and your crew put into it. Pete.

Pete,

Great seeing you at York. If you need a hand with anything getting all that stuff moved out of NY drop me an email and I can run in and help you out one weekend. Heck - if you time it out correctly I might even be able to get my son who lives in North Jersey to tag along and do some of the heavy work you are I are getting too old for. It is great that you are helping his widow with clearing out all that stuff! Keep up the good work!

#1126 6 years ago

This was my first show and I brought the family up from Leesburg VA. I was expecting more 90's/2k's games (not a huge fan of older EM games) so that was a bummer only because we wanted to play games we've never seen before in person. We came on Saturday afternoon and before 4pm folks started packing out their games. That was a little disappointing as I had no idea thinking there was a requirement that you keep your games there until the show ends (like trade shows I go to, but shame on me for assuming). Now I know though so no big deal. Also, we didn't see any outdoor flea market or a sign pointing to where it was. I guess we missed that somehow, lol. I think we'll come earlier next year and we definitely plan to check the other show everyone says is bigger. Thanks to the crew who runs this and all of the guys/gals that bring their games. We appreciate it!

#1127 6 years ago
Quoted from EMPins:

Asides from a few midwestern guys I believe that the Allentown flea market is still the best flea market out of the 3 major shows in the region. It seems to be stronger than ever. TNT hasn't set up in years and I think Todd is just too busy. He only stays for a few hours.

#1128 6 years ago

I know u created a mini thread earlier but please use the official one below (which has been up for months) just so we can have all of these great ideas on one page. Can't wait till may!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown

#1129 6 years ago
Quoted from Schnollms:

Asides from a few midwestern guys I believe that the Allentown flea market is still the best flea market out of the 3 major shows in the region. It seems to be stronger than ever. TNT hasn't set up in years and I think Todd is just too busy. He only stays for a few hours.

Thanks to the effort of dozens of people Allentown has always had a fantastic Flea Market. My hope is all 3 of our east coast shows continue to grow and thrive and this can only happen if we all work together to make all 3 shows great. The neat thing about all 3 shows is they are all very different. Each has pros & cons but each has its own personality and that makes all 3 fun.

#1130 6 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

But next up is Allentown so it is time to start getting the buzz going about Allentown (under 7 months away and counting).

I know that u created a mini thread earlier but please use the one titled "Pinfest 2018 Allentown" that has already been created months ago; just so we have all of everyones input and thoughts in place. Cant wait till May!

2 months later
#1131 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Surf Side - $150

Pbpins - I thought you might be interested to see where the Surf Side BG ended up - I shipped it to my brother in Austin. He hung it in his beach house down in Corpus Christi.

Surf Side from YorkSurf Side from York

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, my Pinball Pyramid bracket, or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#1132 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

pbpins - I thought you might be interested to see where the Surf Side BG ended up - I shipped it to my brother in Austin. He hung it in his beach house down in Corpus Christi.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC Pinball resets, my Pinball Pyramid bracket, or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

That's a neat glass!

5 months later
#1133 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

pbpins - I thought you might be interested to see where the Surf Side BG ended up - I shipped it to my brother in Austin. He hung it in his beach house down in Corpus Christi.

-Rob

Rob,

The glass looks great hanging there, glad it made down there safely and your brother is happy with it!

#1134 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

I'm in Corpus a lot. Not much local pinball, but at least there's a local backglass!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
StempleLABS
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.