Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 188 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Otaku
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 398 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20171123_102129 (resized).jpg
IMG_5681 (resized).PNG
20170929_143221 (resized).jpg
20170930_104118 (resized).jpg
20170930_104240 (resized).jpg
20170930_104217 (resized).jpg
20170930_104344 (resized).jpg
20170930_180800 (resized).jpg
20170930_175609 (resized).jpg
20170929_080848 (resized).jpg
20170929_084545 (resized).jpg
20170929_165855 (resized).jpg
20170930_102158 (resized).jpg
20170930_095954 (resized).jpg
20170930_102858 (resized).jpg
20170930_104107 (resized).jpg

There are 1134 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.
#551 1 year ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Anyone bringing early Data East parts to the show? Revision 2 stuff would be awesome

I have a new DE lockdown bar $50

#552 1 year ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

I have a new DE lockdown bar $50

The lockdown mech or the top bar?

#553 1 year ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

The lockdown mech or the top bar?

Top bar -lock down bar not the receiver

#554 1 year ago
Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Jeez. I was going to do a Sure Shot for the show until I saw you were bringing one. Oh well ...maybe Allentown!
Dave

Dave,
I think that djreddog was saying that he was going to bring his Sure Shot to the show, but then he recently sold it, and so now he will be bringing a Conquest 200 instead.

If you want to bring your Sure Shot to the show, please do so.

#555 1 year ago

Can't wait. Coming with an space for one game to find a new home. That Junkyard looks SWEET!

#556 1 year ago

Looking forward to York! Did they restock the armory?
Looking for an EM to add if anyone is interested to bring for sale there:
Sheba
Cross Country
Metro
Moon Shot Bally
Big Deal
Astronaut
Double Barrel
Viking Williams
Seranade
Wonderland

Also if the hall this year is quite big, what about some seminars on the care and feeding of EMs?
I realize one on cleaning would be an all out brawl but some 101 on mechs would be worth my time and money.
Any EM techs want to show what they know? It is a kinda EM crowd, right?
Or even a seminar/discussion on the progression of pinball EMs?

#557 1 year ago
Quoted from JustageFehler:

Also if the hall this year is quite big, what about some seminars on the care and feeding of EMs?
I realize one on cleaning would be an all out brawl but some 101 on mechs would be worth my time and money.
Any EM techs want to show what they know? It is a kinda EM crowd, right?
Or even a seminar/discussion on the progression of pinball EMs?

The problem I see with stuff like seminars is getting stuff like that going takes time to organize and knowing Rich personally I know he already has his hands full just trying to get everything done he needs to do to get ready for the show. Rich is a busy guy doing most (if not all) the behind the scenes stuff for the show himself so I just don't think he needs to add more to his "to-do" list.

Like everything else "having a few seminars" sounds easy but you need to line up and pay speakers - have a seating area ready - etc. and all that takes time and energy. Also the layout of the buildings at Allentown & York would make seminars tough because they are just big open halls. Seminars work for other shows because they are in buildings with separate rooms. One big loud room just wouldn't work for a seminar.

Cool idea but it has too many issues to try to do at York or Allentown unless I am missing something.

#558 1 year ago

Does anyone know if I can I leave my SUV and empty trailer overnight at the Fairgrounds?

#559 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Does anyone know if I can I leave my SUV and empty trailer overnight at the Fairgrounds?

I don't know the official fairgrounds policy but a lot of people do and we have never had a problem. I would highly recommend hitch and door locks for your trailer if you do so. There are acres of parking at the Fairgrounds so there is plenty of room.

#560 1 year ago

I've been wondering the same thing because I have a pretty good size trailer and I'm not really sure the hotel would appreciate it being in their lot thanks for the info

Quoted from rmarket:

I don't know the official fairgrounds policy but a lot of people do and we have never had a problem. I would highly recommend hitch and door locks for your trailer if you do so. There are acres of parking at the Fairgrounds so there is plenty of room.

#561 1 year ago

I've also got an idea about holding some of the project pins until Friday, people are complaining they don't actually see the deals, Friday or Saturday because they can't get in early, just an idea

#562 1 year ago

I know this is off topic but is there ever a need for project arcade games at this show in the flea market area

#563 1 year ago

I don't know about anyone else, but I am always looking for arcade games.

Quoted from Ashwood486:

I know this is off topic but is there ever a need for project arcade games at this show in the flea market area

#564 1 year ago

Price

Quoted from apic7917:I have a working players Atari Superman that I am going to sell and would be willing to deliver to The show. Some wear on the playfield, cabinet decent, backglass ok, side rails have some surface rust but I have another pair that haven't been installed yet. Needs to be shopped. It's not perfect but it plays good. All the displays are bright. $1600. PM me if anyone is interested

Price drop on the Superman $1400 free York Delivery with a small deposit.

IMG_1726 (resized).JPG

IMG_1727 (resized).JPG

IMG_1728 (resized).JPG

IMG_1729 (resized).JPG

IMG_1730 (resized).JPG

#565 1 year ago

I have a Williams Fire! That I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. Would consider a EMs in good shape (as I have no idea how to work on them. Embryon, Blackhole, maybe other Sys 11... Could trade towards a lower end DMD potentially as well if someone was interested. Fire is in good shape.

#566 1 year ago

I am bringing my tommy for sale/trade, but can't make it to the show until Saturday. Does anyone know what time setup is on Saturday? Thanks.

IMG_4698 (resized).JPG

#567 1 year ago

8AM-10AM but we will accommodate you if you are running later than 10 AM

Quoted from tomh52722:

I am bringing my tommy for sale/trade, but can't make it to the show until Saturday. Does anyone know what time setup is on Saturday? Thanks.

#568 1 year ago

I know several people including myself that will have spare room in their trailer and have plenty of project arcade games laying around so, looks like my trailer is going to be really loaded and a happy wife at home, for a little while

Quoted from rmarket:

I don't know about anyone else, but I am always looking for arcade games.

#569 1 year ago

Anyone need a game transport from NH to York PA for a small fee.

Might have room on return trip

#570 1 year ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Here is a list of back glasses that I can bring if pre-sold. Well over half are framed very nicely in wood with plexi backing. They range from being nice wall hangers to very nice game useable to excellent on up to NOS. PM me for pictures/prices. I'll only be at the show Friday.

WILLIAMS
Shoo Shoo

BALLY
Night Rider
Viking
Strikes & Spares
Air Aces
Black Jack
6 million $ Man

STERN
Memory Lane
Stingray
Star Gazer

GOTTLIEB
North Star
Count Down
Solar Ride
Surf Side
Pinball Pool
Buck Rogers
Genie
Panthers

SONIC
Cherry Bell

GAME PLAN
Andromeda

HY C Enterprises
Furie (conversion for WMS Flash rare)

Correction, the Panthera glass is a Gottlieb of course and not a Williams!!!

#571 1 year ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, Spooky Pinball distributor, is proud to announce we will have TNA at the York Gameroom Show in York, PA next weekend Sept 29-30...

AND with another rabbit out of the hat - we are flying none other than the man himself, TNA designer, Scott Danesi in for the show to hang out in the PinballSTAR booth with the TNA and chat with everyone playing, explain the rules, and just be his awesome pinball genius self.

We are of course currently taking pre-orders for TNA $ 1,000 down. Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com !

Hope to see everyone at York !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

scottdanesi (resized).jpg

#572 1 year ago

Getting more stuff ready to take and came across three nice TFTC translites, totally forgot I had these! Can bring if anyone is interested.

#573 1 year ago

I'm looking for playfields for nitro ground shaker, and Embryon, if anyone has any and is coming to the show

#574 1 year ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

I have a Williams Fire! That I would be willing to trade if anyone is interested. Would consider a EMs in good shape (as I have no idea how to work on them. Embryon, Blackhole, maybe other Sys 11... Could trade towards a lower end DMD potentially as well if someone was interested. Fire is in good shape.

There was a hell of a "Fire" at the show last year!

#575 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

I'm looking for playfields for nitro ground shaker, and Embryon, if anyone has any and is coming to the show

Cpr has new repro playfields for Nitro in stock

#576 1 year ago

Thanks I will check it out. I was hoping for a bit less expensive than a new one. But it's start.

Quoted from bluespin:

Cpr has new repro playfields for Nitro in stock

#577 1 year ago

Have a bally expressway or 4 queens (zipper flippers) I could bring. Looking for a bally time zone or space time.

#578 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashwood486:

Thanks I will check it out. I was hoping for a bit less expensive than a new one. But it's start.

I have owned several Nitro's in the past and I doubt you will find a nice used playfield for less money than the CPR replacement. Last time I had the chance to buy a NOS used one it was over $900 and I looked for years to find it. Playfields on Nitro's are always trashed so nice ones just don't come up for sale often.

#579 1 year ago

Here are pictures of the Andromeda & Cherry Bell for those who have asked.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#580 1 year ago

As expected I am still screwed up with my sister & brother-in-laws stuff. Unloaded the trailer yesterday then drove to NJ to empty his storage unit in NJ. Filled my van & trailer and we got back too late to unload yesterday. Contacted him about unloading today and excuses / excuses. "My back is still sore from yesterday - it is too hot out anyway - etc". Now he wants to hook up tomorrow evening to unload.

Ain't that great!

Pinball show starts in a few days and I don't get my van and trailer back to use until Tuesday and that is if he doesn't have more excuses. GOD do I love helping family!

Anyway - for those of you expecting to hook up with me to pick up stuff I am still going to try to be their all 3 days. And if possible I am still going to try to do at least one space but I am still not sure about that. Still waiting to hear from my VA deal guy!

#581 1 year ago

I'm also looking for parts for a Bally pool sharks, decent play field and back glass if anyone has one that's coming to the show let me know with the pinside email thank you

#582 1 year ago

Can bring to the York Show, if anyone is interested, let me know.:

Bally-Future Spa $2,400 Nicest original example I've ever seen, New Alltek MPU, Solenoid driver, Lamp Driver and Aux Lamp board, x5 new Pinscores (amber/orange), new power supply wired in and re-pinned connectors on this part, new rubbers maybe 1-1/2 years ago?, pop caps new. Some LED's in backbox...didn't get around to the rest of them. Like the original incandescent look more so. Backglass is dead mint, no spots worn down to wood anywhere on the playfield, cabinet is really clean,original paint is nice on the sides.. I bought from a dealer that said it came out of a collectors private collection where it sat for like 25 years...they didn't have time to shop it and power supply was wired up wrong.

Bally-Spectrum - $3,650 One of the nicest examples I've seen, new Alltek MPU and Solenoid driver board, x5 new Pinscores (green), one small wear spot by flippers(not down to wood) can hardly notice, but probably the nicest example I've seen, backglass is dead mint. has schematics and manual.

Stern-T3 -HUO - $3,300 - Really nice original condition, plays tight, no mods, no LEd's.

Sega-Lost in Space - $3800 - Fully plays, no issues, replaced magnet cores at top of game, have extra flipper rebuild kit included, not installed. Plays fine without it...Newer Comet LEDs through most of it, manual included.

World Cup Soccer 94 - $3,500 Fully shopped, full LED kit installed, flipper and pops fully rebuilt, new faceted post installed, rubbers, new soccer ball, goalie, switches, new 10-opto board for goalie trough, there is decal wear around the cities. Strong playing game.

Indianapolis 500 - $3,000 - Decent example, pinguards, most Comet LED's throughout, Flippers rebuilt last year, some new switches and parts. Includes spare fuse kit and coil sleeve kit (Installed some). Flasher ckt is tripped, so cars don't flash, one of the lights might be shorted, x1 3-opto board is spotty, lights work, but have to press on it to make them hold down, don't have time to go through it. Price reflects that issue/s. Otherwise going to keep it and fully shop out later.

#583 1 year ago

Still looking for a Tom, cv, totan, or fh in great condition. Cash in hand. Only going to the show if I can find a title to pick up. Pm me if you have any for sale or know of any. Much appreciated.

#584 1 year ago

I have the following Bally NOS items

Backglasses
Gold all - Two player version
6 Million $ Man
Black Jack - solid star version
Strikes & Spares

Playfield blanks
Kiss
Star Trek
Playboy
Captain Fantastic
(Note: also have a nice used CF backglass)

#585 1 year ago

Here is the Shoo Shoo backglass, don't think this anyone ever did a repro'd so this one would look really good in a game if needed!

image (resized).jpeg

#586 1 year ago

I am interested in your Fire and will send you a message thanks

Quoted from ataritoday:

#587 1 year ago

Getting closer to being ready, here is what I'm bringing for my booth & prices:

Batman Forever: Very nice example, cabinet I would say is excellent, playfield is also in great shape, all LED's, clean boards, display is bright with no lines or dots out. Asking $3100 Pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5GxdFG

T2: Body is very good, head is average, all LED's make it really pop, new Hunter ship, plays great, display is good. Playfield is decent, better than players condition, but not perfect. Asking $2550. Pictures:,
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm8jS1eu
SWE1: Body is very good, head is average with some touch ups, playfield is pretty good with 1 touch up in front of the back left ramp (photo in album), all LED's, plays great, monitor is nice & bright. Asking 2550. Pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5dP2A1

Mustang Pro: Lightly routed, (took in $2400+) Playfield is really very good with minor trough & shooter wear. Cabinet is excellent, display & boards are good. Asking $4100 Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/147361763@N02/7592vu

WOZRR75: HUO, low plays, won't have time for pictures. $8500

Johnny Mnemonic: All LED's, hand works, some typical cabinet fade. Boards & display are good. Playfield is really nice. Asking $2950. Pictures maybe tomorrow or Tue if I can get time.

If I have room I may bring an excellent condition HUO POTC, stock machine, really amazing shape. $5400. I may be able to get pictures is there's interest. I may just leave it in the collection.

I also have a Team Play Centipede/Millipede/Missile Command video made in 2001. Great shape, monitor & cabinet are great. Only negative is the overlay is split where it bends. Asking $950. Early Xmas gift for someone! I don't plan on bringing it unless I have interest (too big) I have pictures on my phone if someone wants.

May throw some used legs in along with some other parts if I can get some time & a table.

#588 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Dave,
I think that djreddog was saying that he was going to bring his Sure Shot to the show, but then he recently sold it, and so now he will be bringing a Conquest 200 instead.
If you want to bring your Sure Shot to the show, please do so.

Yeah, I saw that he's bringing the other game. The thing is, I shopped something else to bring to the show. I'm glad djreddog sold his game and I certainly wasn't criticizing him or complaining ...just thinking out loud. It's really not a big deal to me. I'll bring the Sure Shot to a show sometime in the near future.

Dave

#589 1 year ago

Anybody bringing a set of Mata Hari plastics in good shape? In particular I'm looking for the large top left piece. There seems to be some tinted toward red, and some tinted toward orange. I need the red.

#590 1 year ago

Anyone need a WMS wide body cabinet for a virtual pin project? I have one with body finished & new TZ decals applied(looks great) and a head that will need finished but I do have the new decals.

#591 1 year ago

Is anyone Bringing a GoT? I am intrigued by how the playfield seems so sparse, but has an incredibly deep rule set. This title has some rave reviews & I'm curious to what the attraction to this machine is all about.

#592 1 year ago

Along with the 300+ Bally, Williams, Game Plan and Allied Leisure boards here is a list of machines that are in the trailer for the inside flea market from Thursday till Saturday. Pete AKA IBUYPINBALLS

Gottlieb Hi Score (in the same home for 40 years, unshopped)
Gottlieb World Beauties (very nice example unshopped )
(SOLD) Gottlieb Volley (very nice example, shopped)
William's Magic City (very nice example unshopped )
Bally Strikes and Spares (unshopped, new MPU, working machine)
Data East Simpson's (unshopped working)
Bally World Cup Soccer (unshopped, working machine, no cab fade, new header pins and connectors for GI)
Stern's The Dark Knight Batman (undoc HUO very little plays, original rubbers)

#593 1 year ago

Anybody have a set of 4 27" legs preferably new chrome with feet to bring to the show? Also side rails for a gottlieb system 80b? Thanks

#594 1 year ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I have a Gottlieb Outer Space project game available for $250. Non-working with a nice backglass and decent playfield, missing back door, rusty coin door/lockdown receiver area, cabinet repainted in an odd scheme.

Outer Space has been sold.

#595 1 year ago

I was hoping to be able to pick up some new legs and leg levelers Maybe they'll be a vendor there with some of that stuff new,,

Quoted from Antennaejim:

Anybody have a set of 4 27" legs preferably new chrome with feet to bring to the show? Also side rails for a gottlieb system 80b? Thanks

#596 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Is anyone Bringing a GoT? I am intrigued by how the playfield seems so sparse, but has an incredibly deep rule set. This title has some rave reviews & I'm curious to what the attraction to this machine is all about.

I thought that the first time I saw and played a GOT too, after playing several times I have come to realize that at least for me it is a decent game. I am not a fan of the show, so that element is gone. There are many lane shots and a small upper playfield. For sure the rule set seems deep. Good luck, hopefully you will get to play one this weekend, that is always the true test.

#597 1 year ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

The GOT pro is a really good playing game. Great flow, good shots and rules. Have one where I play league at for 3 seasons now and love it.

#598 1 year ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Along with the 300+ Bally, Williams, Game Plan and Allied Leisure boards here is a list of machines that are in the trailer for the inside flea market from Thursday till Saturday. Pete AKA IBUYPINBALLS
Gottlieb Hi Score (in the same home for 40 years, unshopped)
Gottlieb World Beauties (very nice example unshopped )
Gottlieb Volley (very nice example, shopped)
William's Magic City (very nice example unshopped )
Bally Strikes and Spares (unshopped, new MPU, working machine)
Data East Simpson's (unshopped working)
Bally World Cup Soccer (unshopped, working machine, no cab fade, new header pins and connectors for GI)
Stern's The Dark Knight Batman (undoc HUO very little plays, original rubbers)

Aw man, wish I was going. Sounds like a nice treasure trove.

#599 1 year ago

Hi,
I’ll be at the show on Friday and I’m looking for a set of Mars God of War plastics. Prefer NOS but a nice full set would be good also. I’m also looking for an old Stern coin door off a scramble or super cobra video game or of that era. It doesn’t have to be perfect as long as it’s not like the one I have that someone has used a crow bar on. I also have an Atari coin door from I think is a pit fighter cabinet in decent shape with and an old stern power supply from what I think was a Super Cobra. If interested or have something I’m looking for PM me, willing to trade coin doors also.

Thanks in advance

#600 1 year ago

I’ll be digging through the parts bins looking for one of these. The tip broke off on mine

6A5EBD8E-98F1-47BD-B580-B4852FEF7855 (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Renaissance, FLORIDA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
2,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Vacaville, CALIFORNIA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1134 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside