(Topic ID: 63623)

York Show just 3 weeks away - can't wait - how may pinsides are coming - sign in

By too-many-pins

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010001.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

I have been to several pinball shows but York is still my favorite. I get a chance to see a lot of old friends & meet new ones. Anyway with York only 3 weeks away I figured it would be nice to see who is coming and where they are from. So if you are headed to York sign in and also let us know where you are coming from. Also if you are bringing machines what are they?

I only have a short hour drive from Carlisle, PA. I'll be there Friday and hopefully again Saturday. Saturday will be tough because I have other family commitments but I am still trying to figure out how to do both.

#2 10 years ago

im on the fence. i wanna go but i dont have any cash for new machine. now if someone were to browes my collection and offer up an interesting trade id be over the fence.

#3 10 years ago

I just added an event listing so that we can show as "I'm going".

#4 10 years ago

I'll be there and I am planning on Bringing my WWFRR...ITS TIME TO RUMBLE!

#5 10 years ago

I plan on going. I may bring a T2. Not sure yet.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from motorbreth77:

I plan on going. I may bring a T2. Not sure yet.

Bring IT!

#7 10 years ago

I will be there, Friday and probably Saturday. I am bringing a Defender Pinball (NOT for sale) to the show, and have an Orbitor 1 i can bring if presold.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from gabegabegabe:

I will be there, Friday and probably Saturday. I am bringing a Defender Pinball (NOT for sale) to the show, and have an Orbitor 1 i can bring if presold.

Can't wait to play it!

#9 10 years ago

Will be there Thursday thru Saturday. Bringing a nice Tri Zone and Flip a Card for the free play area.

#10 10 years ago

Trying to make it, although things keep popping up that are making it difficult.

May bring some of these depending on what is sold before-hand:

POTC
    IJ (Williams)
    TOM
    WH20
    GNR

Maybe some Megatouches too?

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Trying to make it, although things keep popping up that are making it difficult.
    May bring some of these depending on what is sold before-hand:
    POTCIJ (Williams)TOMWH20GNR
    Maybe some Megatouches too?

I want to play all of those BRING'UM!

#12 10 years ago

I'm in for Friday only. My wife is trying to tell me to bring Pin*Bot.

Coming home with a CFTBL

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I'm in for Friday only. My wife is trying to tell me to bring Pin*Bot.
    Coming home with a CFTBL

Listen to your wife. I had a Pinbot for awhile and it is a great game and my son would love to play it again. SO BRING IT!

#14 10 years ago

i should be there.... but really looking forward to the Cats competition next store

#15 10 years ago

I think the cat show is the following weekend. I might be wrong?

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from yfz450:

then i am not coming this year

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Listen to your wife. I had a Pinbot for awhile and it is a great game and my son would love to play it again. SO BRING IT!

It won't likely be done yet! That's kind of important I think. And if it was, I'm not sure I'm mentally ready to watch it get that much love fresh out of a restore!

#18 10 years ago

in all seriousness I would love to meet up with some of you guys...

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

in all seriousness I would love to meet up with some of you guys...

I am planning on putting a card on my machine I am bringing with my pinside handle and cell # if any one wants to meet up.

#20 10 years ago

I will be there. Not sure what EM I will be bringing.

#21 10 years ago

I might not have the means of getting the machine there.
    trying to see if I can borrow a truck or van.

#22 10 years ago

I'll be there. First timer, and a four hour drive but what the hell. Hoping to come home with a table from the early 80's like a Xenon or Sorcerer.

#23 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to the show again this year. Nice to have it in my home town and this year looks like it's going to be better than in the past. Hopefully a lot of people can attend. I usually go on Saturdays, but I may swing out on Friday as well.

#24 10 years ago

I am going to try and make it.

P1010001.JPGP1010001.JPG

#25 10 years ago

I might have a really nice T2 up for sale... and able to bring.

Look forward to attending... will be my first time!

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I'll be there and I am planning on Bringing my WWFRR...ITS TIME TO RUMBLE!

OHHHHH YEHHHHHH

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I might have a really nice T2 up for sale... and able to bring.
    Look forward to attending... will be my first time!

Last year was my first time and this year I am bringing a machine for free play. Would love to play T2 so BRING IT!

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from yfz450:

Dammit. I am not going now.

There was a huge motor home rally last year. Some massive coaches.

#29 10 years ago

Bringing a Shadow for Free PLay and Sale

#30 10 years ago

Coming from Central VA with an EM, "Prospector" for free play.
    It is for sale as well. Perfect BG, playfield an 9 cab a 8, all paper and sales ad.

#31 10 years ago

Anyone have any idea what the other events at the grounds are? The online schedule only shows september.

#32 10 years ago

As far as other events just contact the fair grounds and they will either pick up or have a recording of upcoming events. Normally during business hours you will actually get a real person.

#33 10 years ago

For any of you on the fence - there is plenty of other stuff to do & see in the area. I'll try to post some more stuff later but York Barbell has a weight lifting museum, Harley Davidson is like 10 minutes away and factory tour is worth doing if you like bikes or cars, Not sure if Carlisle has a car show that weekend but there are a lot of apple fest and things going on also.

#34 10 years ago

bumpin' this...just added my name to the list on the Events page...
    looking forward to meeting all you guys...

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

bumpin' this...just added my name to the list on the Events page...looking forward to meeting all you guys...

So much for the smell improving this year...

I KID I KID!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there Don! Will you be there both days?

#36 10 years ago

Hopefully weather will be like today! What a great day outside today - how about we place an order for two days like this for the show!

#37 10 years ago

might be only Saturday, but planning on getting there at 0900.

I should bring that Elektra...pondering that one

#38 10 years ago

I just started a new post asking what machines are headed to the Free Play Area if anyone is headed and bringing a machine be sure to add it to that post

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-just-3-weeks-away-cant-wait-how-may-pinsides-are-coming-sign-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.