Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Otaku
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bombers (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago

I was the first person to register a game, it took Rich 2 months to get back me because I was wicked early and his email gets bombarded with Spam .

2017 trying a new hall and the flea is all indoors. York 3-4 years ago featured a huge boat with a couple giraffes in it

What York offers is a Bingo
    Row and a lot of nice woodrail pins. Agreed on the noise factor on the DMD pins with subwoofers that rattle fillings loose. Also the juke boxes are more plentiful and that one vendor just after Mayfair, same side, he does amazing work

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-is-coming-allentown-is-over-time-to-talk-york?tu=1974DeltaQueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.