2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Otaku
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bombers (resized).JPG

#1 2 years ago

Ivan did a great job with the show again this year but Allentown is now in the rear view mirror so lets start talking about Rich & the York Show. Nothing against Gabe & Pintastic is a great show also but York is my home town show and Rich is a friend of mine so I wanted to get something started about York as soon as Allentown was over so here it is.

York sounds super exciting this year - larger hall - better parking - and an indoor flea market area. Nice job Rich and thanks for all your hard work to grow the York Show every year. Only one request - please make a deal with the weather GODS for no rain this year!

#2 2 years ago

Dates?

#3 2 years ago

Sept 29th & 30th with vendor set up on the 28th. Just google York Pinball Show for all the info!

#5 2 years ago

I've always gone to Expo, so it was tough to get a hall pass for York too since they're pretty close to the same time of the year.

May be my first York show this year just to try something different.

#6 2 years ago

Oh so faraway!

#7 2 years ago

I am planning on bringing some landers, bombers, and swarmers.

bombers (resized).JPG

#8 2 years ago

Hoping the flea market is bigger and better this year!

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hoping the flea market is bigger and better this year!

Well I'll be there so I don't know if that makes it better or worse but at least it will be one vendor bigger. I am sure having the indoor flea market area will attract additional flea vendors so I expect to see that much bigger this year but I guess only time will tell.

Rich, Ivan & Gabe all work very hard to make Pinfest, Pintastic, and the White Rose Show bigger & better every year so I expect another great show at York. And if we would ever get a York without rain it would be fantastic! Sooner or later we have to get a White Rose Show without any rain!

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Well I'll be there so I don't know if that makes it better or worse but at least it will be one vendor bigger. I am sure having the indoor flea market area will attract additional flea vendors so I expect to see that much bigger this year but I guess only time will tell.
    Rich, Ivan & Gabe all work very hard to make Pinfest, Pintastic, and the White Rose Show bigger & better every year so I expect another great show at York. And if we would ever get a York without rain it would be fantastic! Sooner or later we have to get a White Rose Show without any rain!

Heck yes! I stopped by to say hi to you and Wayne a couple times but you guys were pretty engaged with customers and I didn't want to mess up a sale. Will do at York! Last year was a rain fest - hopefully September is nicer!

#11 2 years ago

I know Allentown is the larger show, but I've always liked the York show perhaps a bit more. Less crowded, fewer lines, and (sometimes) better values on games.

#12 2 years ago

Great to see you, and say Hi at Allentown Saturday morning!
    The missus said to say "Thank You Skip!" for the dinner-on-you as we came back that late afternoon...that Xenon was well worth it, LOL!
    It was also nice to say hi to Wayne, and your Mrs. as well. (She's as sweet as a peach!).

Looking forward already to what you'll have at York in September.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

I know Allentown is the larger show, but I've always liked the York show perhaps a bit more. Less crowded, fewer lines, and (sometimes) better values on games.

There is something very special about the York Show and I have never really been able to "put my finger on it". It is like putting your favorite old pair of shoes on - it just seems to fit well! To me the only down side to York is lack of great food unless you climb into your car but that is something I can live with.

York is just big enough to have a good selection of machines to play but not so big that it gets crazy loud like Allentown. Every year at Allentown I am thankful I am not spending all day on the freeplay side of the show. The noise in that side of the building drives me insane (and I am already crazy so I don't have far to go to get to insane).

Anyway - in a few months we will be enjoying another great show here in PA!

#14 2 years ago

I'm in! Hopefully, I'll be bringing my TZ to put on free play. Other than that, though, no plans but to show up, and play games.

#15 2 years ago

I was the first person to register a game, it took Rich 2 months to get back me because I was wicked early and his email gets bombarded with Spam .

2017 trying a new hall and the flea is all indoors. York 3-4 years ago featured a huge boat with a couple giraffes in it

What York offers is a Bingo
    Row and a lot of nice woodrail pins. Agreed on the noise factor on the DMD pins with subwoofers that rattle fillings loose. Also the juke boxes are more plentiful and that one vendor just after Mayfair, same side, he does amazing work

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    DevilsMuse Arcade
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 28.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside