(Topic ID: 23471)

York Show - Anyone have pins they will be selling?

By Gnatty

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2664.JPG
    IMG_2663.JPG
    IMG_2662.JPG
    IMG_2655.JPG
    IMG_2654.JPG
    IMG_2653.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2658.JPG
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

I went the cheap route and booked at Red Roof Inn....Got good traveler's reviews and there's a Bob Evans right next door and it was half the price of Hilton/Marriot brands. Those northern roaches can't hold a candle to the big ones we have down south

#52 11 years ago

Does trading for games violate any of the rules at York? I've bought games there before, but never traded for them.

#53 11 years ago

I don't think they have any policy regarding trading or selling. Maybe just when a game can be removed from the free play area.

#54 11 years ago

I really need to get rid of this POTC I have. The problem? It's too nice!!! I need some project games asap... winter is coming!!!

#55 11 years ago

I'm with ya, pinballsmith. I picked up a project pin Wednesday that I thought was going to keep me busy for awhile.

Heading to York in search of an EM or two to keep me occupied over the winter, too.

#56 11 years ago

Once the weather takes a dive, I'm screwed. My only pin transport vehicle has no heat or air. This is really my only chance to pick some stuff up to work on over the next few months.

#57 11 years ago

Have I got a deal for you....Project BK, Project Xenon and a nice TFTC for POTC

#58 11 years ago

I'm in as of today for Fri/Sat. Got a room at the Marriot Courtyard. Ready to buy as always.

#59 11 years ago

I will have in free play area a Routed but working 100% FH, and a who dunnit for trade

Also a restored TZ not sure I wanna sell or trade that tho.. Just letting people get some games on it!

#60 11 years ago

I can't go to the show as I have to head down to the auction in Winston-Salem but, for the sake of a trade deal with a fellow Pinsider, if anyone is interested in one of the following I would consider bringing these to York Friday morning:

Shrek - $4200 - Very nice machine. Very few marks on the cabinet, hardly any wear on the playfield. Supposedly never on location. Clean but not shopped.

TSPP - $4100 - In good shape, but far from perfect. Has newer side rails. Scrape on right side of head, some minor nicks here and there, very little fading. Playfield is above average. Needs to be shopped.

HS2 Getaway - $1800 - Very little fade on left side of cabinet and right head. Right main cabinet has usual fade. Front of cab is not very good. Playfield is average with some worn inserts. Shopped.

Demolition Man - $1900 - Average cabinet with a scrape on the right side. Nice playfield aside from some scratches on lower inserts. Shopped. New display, coin door, lockdown bar, glass, and more.

Sharkey's Shootout - $1500 - Another average cabinet with flipper button wear, fair amount of minor nicks and scratches. Playfield is also average, with some hidden wear behind a pop bumper. Shopped.

Austin Powers - $2400 - Also average. Some fading. Has newer siderails. Unshopped but pretty clean.

Fish Tales - $1850 - Faded cabinet, dented siderails -- at this price you can address that. Main playfield is nice, boat playfield not so much. Needs some plastics. Shopped.

Black Spider-Man - $8000 - Shopped, clean, very nice. Had this thing "sold" twice now.

PM me if interested. I suppose I could also bring any of these to Winston-Salem. Sharkey's and HS2 may go regardless.

#61 11 years ago

I'll be at my booth space inside with the following pins:

Addams family in awesome condition 5500
    Operation Thunder in awesome condition 1100
    Surf N Safari with nice playfield, cabinet rough with oversized coin door 850
    Bram Stoker Dracula in nice shape, no fade 2200
    Space Jam in excellent shape typical wear near flipper buttons 1600
    Power Play with ultimate MPU nice shape 1250

Might also bring the following:
    Blackout complete non working 300 firm
    Police force project with shopped playfield and new center ramp 750
    Terminator 2 1850
    Freddy 1600
    South Park (off route, works but needs attention) 1800

I also have a bunch of vids that I could bring for free if prepaid:
    Bad Dudes 400 rebuilt monitor
    Crystal Castles 375 in MC can rough
    Neo Geo 2 slot 400 needs cap kit street Slam and Metal slug
    Guerilla War SOLD
    GHOSTS n Goblins 350 no Bg sound
    Golden Tee Complete 950
    Golden Tee 2005 350 monitor takes time to warm up, rough shape
    Disney Tetris 350
    Commando 300 works but cab has water damage
    Bionic Commando 375 NICE
    720 newer neotec monitor works well MMAO or trade for pin
    Afterburner 400
    Karate Champ 350 good Atari conversion no sound
    SPY HUNTER SITDOWN going on eBay. If it doesn't meet reserve, it is spoken for.
    Terminator 2 vid 650
    Mortal 2 in mk 1 cab 500
    Area 51 in lethal enf cab not 100% working 250 it boots guns no work
    Virtua Striker in MK cab with dual res monitor NO SOUND SOLD
    Buck Hunter 350
    Wwf 300

#62 11 years ago

Below is a link to a list of machines that are For Sale, or wanted at the York Show.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AoQEk7UQheHRdEZhY1pSSTBRWEZvWTFPTFdQd1cyTnc

Feel free to add to it.

#63 11 years ago

Space Station, nice shape, 1150

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from keeganhayes:

I'm looking to potentially pickup my first pin next weekend. Unfortunately my budget is pretty low at around $700. Any chance in finding a project LW3, WCS, SFII,(reaching) or 80s pin with multiball for around that price? Any recommendations on what I should be looking for in that price range? Kicking myself after I missed a $350 Black Hole on craigslist this week : /. Either way, excited for my first show!

I've seen a fair number of 80s games at this and Allentown for around that kind of money. Helps to be OK with significant cabinet wear and/or some degree of repair need (like replacing a flipper coil). Options open up still more if you aren't set on a Williams. I bet you'll find a good playing machine at the show - often by the 2nd day people are willing to haggle rather than load up their game and take it back home with them.

#65 11 years ago

Many requests for Dracula, so here are some pics and description. It's a solid 8 all around. Good boards. New slings and center target plastic. One new lollipop target. Everything works. New rubber, balls, bulbs on top, I'd say 95% new bulbs on bottom. New coils, crank/links, stops, and sleeves on the flippers. A nice set of lightning bats was installed. Chrome flipper buttons (was all I had laying around lol). Domestic coin door was installed. New bolts. Nice legs, virtually new. Cabinet vacuumed out. All under ramps thoroughly cleaned. All header pins on light boards reflowed. New battries. All manuals included. Cab has virtually no fade.

This was a reimport, so there is some oxidation underneath, but it is not horrible. The cabinet is a rare screen print style that does not faded easily, not decaled on white cab like most are. It had severe wear at the flipper buttons, which I touched up.

I'll be at York, and I'm open to pre sale, but the price is pretty firm at 2200.

Mike

I'll put out pics when I'm sitting at a computer tonight vs derping around on my iPhone.

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from sethbenjamin:

I've seen a fair number of 80s games at this and Allentown for around that kind of money. Helps to be OK with significant cabinet wear and/or some degree of repair need (like replacing a flipper coil). Options open up still more if you aren't set on a Williams. I bet you'll find a good playing machine at the show - often by the 2nd day people are willing to haggle rather than load up their game and take it back home with them.

i have a Surf and Safari I'd probably let go for 700. The playfield is nice but the cab is rough. It has an oversized coin door on it.

Adding to my list of fs at York besides sns:

Real nice operation thunder 1150
    Real nice space jam 1550

Mike

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Redeyes:

I will have in free play area a Routed but working 100% FH, and a WHO dunnit for trade
    Also a restored TZ not sure I wanna sell or trade that tho.. Just letting people get some games on it!

What games are you looking for? I have an I500 I might be bringing I'd trade for a FH.

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

What games are you looking for? I have an I500 I might be bringing I'd trade for a FH.

I'd be into WH20 or BSD plus cash if needed.. I'm guessing u say not for trade but you asked right?

#69 11 years ago

I was gonna go and bring SoF, but due to crap at work I had to back out

#70 11 years ago

I'm bringing a Bally Mystic FT/FS setup in the free play area. I'll be there Thur-Sat.

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from Redeyes:

I'd be into WH20 or BSD plus cash if needed.. I'm guessing u say not for trade but you asked right?

Wh2O is already spoken for and BSD would be in the 3k's

#72 11 years ago

Here are some pics of the Dracula

IMG_2658.JPGIMG_2658.JPG IMG_2659.JPGIMG_2659.JPG IMG_2660.JPGIMG_2660.JPG

#73 11 years ago

A couple more of the cab.

IMG_2653.JPGIMG_2653.JPG IMG_2654.JPGIMG_2654.JPG IMG_2655.JPGIMG_2655.JPG

#74 11 years ago

One more time

IMG_2662.JPGIMG_2662.JPG IMG_2663.JPGIMG_2663.JPG IMG_2664.JPGIMG_2664.JPG

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-anyone-have-pins-they-will-be-selling/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.