(Topic ID: 105794)

York Pinball Show Review

By wiggy07

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4982.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4979.JPG
    image-605.jpg
    image-812.jpg
    image-964.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago

I went Saturday. Played some games I never played before and enjoyed myself as usual. I really enjoyed the Hook and couldn't believe it was still there at the end of the night. Full LEDs and very clean. Finally someone did buy it at the very end for a steal at $1600. Saw 3 black holes at least, mars god of war, and embryon. I don't think I played one EM though. A lot of flipper problems with machines and leveling. I enjoyed one flash that was there, gives me proof mine needs a flipper rebuild because that game was as fast as I remember them. Didn't get to play walking dead, I don't like lines. But surprised it was there, built already. I was not in the market to buy this show, but looked at prices just in case. The one stargate I saw was in bad shape. I saw a volcano playfield, but just as bad as the one I have and worn in exactly the same places. I did set high score in asteroids and loved the time traveler shooting game, but too big for my house. I did buy a couple beer mugs though on the way out. One WOZ machine. At least 3 virtual games there and they were constantly in use. No Doctor who's that I saw. I did enjoy the family guy machine and wished the sound was turned up more. Love the little stewie machine. Had a blast on independence day. was playing it at the end of the night and volume was way up so will smiths scream was hilarious. Ikept trying tomake that shot just for the scream. I won a door prize, a rolling stone pinball machine flyer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesster64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-pinball-show-review?tu=jesster64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.