(Topic ID: 105794)

York Pinball Show Review

By wiggy07

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4982.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4979.JPG
    image-605.jpg
    image-812.jpg
    image-964.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

I went to the York Pinball Show today (Friday Oct 10, 2014) Read the review and see the pics posted at my site. Thanks for reading

http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2014/10/11/york-pinball-show-2014/

#2 9 years ago

Wife and I are going tomorrow and looking forward to playing all day long. Great review and we were checking out your pics to decide what pins we wanted to hit first.

#3 9 years ago

Great review, thanks

#4 9 years ago

I remember seeing you take pics of the WoF and Stargate and wondering if you were sending them to the other half for approval to buy or to post on Pinside

Nice meeting many of you there today and looking forward to seeing more familiar and new faces tomorrow.

#5 9 years ago

#6 9 years ago

The show was great as always. Thanks to Rich and his crew. New building proved to be an improvement. See you next year.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-964.jpgimage-964.jpg image-812.jpgimage-812.jpg image-605.jpgimage-605.jpg
    #7 9 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts and all the pictures!

#8 9 years ago

The family and I had a good time. however, I didn't take a pin home with me The kiddies are still sleeping, we didn't get home till super late last night. I got to play a lot of EMs, which I rarely play. Thanks to all who brought their games to the show for free play!!!

#9 9 years ago

Just got home and we had a lot of fun there. Plus I was able to get most of my parts shopping done. Found a great looking coin door for $10 which will replace the well worn door on our No Fear. Also found one nice leg for $2. So that will replace the worst leg on No Fear, which is a front leg. So for $12 we really improved the No Fear cosmetically.

Best deal of the show for us was Cointaker's bags of discontinued LEDs. Bag of 100 #555 warm LEDs for $40, bag of #44 cool whites for $40 and a bag of 100 mixed colors retro style for $35. Also bought mirror blades and she knocked off $10 since we bought a bunch of the discontinued LEDs. Helluva bargain for sure.

#10 9 years ago

Had a great time. So many good pins, here are a few that stood out for me. There was an immaculate Close Encounters that played so nicely. Robocop has such good sound, that pin is always more fun than it looks at first glance. And the simply beautiful Chinatown. How a pin that old can look and play that nicely really speaks to the love of the owner. And many many other great pins. Thanks to everyone that were kind enough to bring a pin to share with the public.

#11 9 years ago

Did I miss anyone selling glass? Totally forgot to go outside to the flea market, but didn't see any glass inside.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Did I miss anyone selling glass? Totally forgot to go outside to the flea market, but didn't see any glass inside.

Joe Newhart was selling invisiglass sheets in the PinballSTAR area, where WOZ and AMH were set up, right next to all the virtual cabs.

#13 9 years ago

Picked up the last TWD from CoinTaker!! Can't wait to get it back to the arcade!! I was a vendor at the show and it was a great show for us.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

Picked up the last TWD from CoinTaker!! Can't wait to get it back to the arcade!! I was a vendor at the show and it was a great show for us.

I think I saw you trying to give Pingeek money lol

#15 9 years ago

This was my first show. I enjoyed it and wasn't really sure what to expect.

I'm not bashing but do have a question. Seems there were more than a few modern dmd games priced at what I thought was extremely high pricing for their condition. Several of them were completely unshopped and really dirty and/worn. When I say worn I mean multiple plastics damaged, play field damaged etc. obviously not every game was like this and some were immaculate especially for their age. Is this the norm? I was in the market for a game and the one title I may have actually looked at buying was in such poor shape for a 2007 game I couldn't even bring myself to negotiate the price any and make an offer as it would have just taken to much money and time to bring it back to a perfect game.

Overall it was a good experience, made a couple new friends and took in all the show had to offer.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

This was my first show. I enjoyed it and wasn't really sure what to expect.
    I'm not bashing but do have a question. Seems there were more than a few modern dmd games priced at what I thought was extremely high pricing for their condition. Several of them were completely unshopped and really dirty and/worn. When I say worn I mean multiple plastics damaged, play field damaged etc. obviously not every game was like this and some were immaculate especially for their age. Is this the norm? I was in the market for a game and the one title I may have actually looked at buying was in such poor shape for a 2007 game I couldn't even bring myself to negotiate the price any and make an offer as it would have just taken to much money and time to bring it back to a perfect game.
    Overall it was a good experience, made a couple new friends and took in all the show had to offer.

It seemed like it was mostly earlier solid state/EM to me, but that might be because I played mostly older games since the DMDs were often taken. I did notice a few machines that were not in great shape, or kept breaking down. One of the two family guys had an awful feeling shooter rod. I have no idea why you wouldn't replace an inexpensive part like that on a machine that is worth a good bit.

#17 9 years ago

I'm not sure why people think it's OK to bring beat up turds to shows and think that people will buy them. There was a Data East Star Wars that was in such poor playing condition there. You couldn't make the ramp shot with either flipper. After waiting in line to play AMH, I had to walk away from it, not even finishing my game, after the ball kept getting stuck in multiple different places. Shame, cause the game looked cool.

I thought that my games played well.

I brought a Wms Big Deal that was even selected for use in the EM tourney.

My Flash played great and help up all weekend, except for getting really warm. It seems that some of the drop decals decided to curl up which kept them from dropping all the way. I had to peal a bunch of them off, making it look like crap.

My RollerGames held up well. It's nice to get a good shake down on a game after shopping it out to see if anything is needed. I just put it together Tuesday and was happy with the way it played. It was the better of the two there by far. One of the nicest RG I have ever had the pleasure of having.

Overall, I had a blast playing some fun and unique games as well as hanging with some good folks.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

I'm not sure why people think it's OK to bring beat up turds to shows and think that people will buy them. T

Some people, such as myself, like to buy fixer-uppers. Of course, the price needs to be right.
    I agree that machines set up for free play to gain free or a discounted admission need to be clean and working. They do not have to be like new or HEP-like, but a rating scale needs to be developed and tested/adhered to.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

My Rollergames held up well. It's nice to get a good shake down on a game after shopping it out to see if anything is needed. I just put it together Tuesday and was happy with the way it played. It was the better of the two there by far. One of the nicest RG I have ever had the pleasure of having.
    Overall, I had a blast playing some fun and unique games as well as hanging with some good folks.

Rollergames played great. My buddy "made" me play it For a theme I never would have given a chance, that is a pretty cool game with some fun shots!

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

My Flash played great and help up all weekend, except for getting really warm. It seems that some of the drop decals decided to curl up which kept them from dropping all the way. I had to peal a bunch of them off, making it look like crap.
    My Rollergames held up well. It's nice to get a good shake down on a game after shopping it out to see if anything is needed. I just put it together Tuesday and was happy with the way it played. It was the better of the two there by far. One of the nicest RG I have ever had the pleasure of having.

Lee, I was in your group in the classics tourney, thanks for bringing your games. Your Flash got me two wins when other people picked it, but of course when I picked it, it decided it had enough of me and ended up taking me out of the playoffs, lol. I also played your Rollergames a couple of times, including in the tourney, really nice example of that game.

Quoted from MrBally:

Some people, such as myself, like to buy fixer-uppers. Of course, the price needs to be right.
    I agree that machines set up for free play to gain free or a discounted admission need to be clean and working. They do not have to be like new or HEP-like, but a rating scale needs to be developed and tested/adhered to.

I'd just be happy if the games were level. There were as many unlevel games as there were level ones. This is certainly nothing new for these types of events, though.

#21 9 years ago

Went on Friday. I appreciate the opportunity to see and play games from different eras. This is close to home, so it's worth it for me. I had a great conversation with the guys from PinGraffix. Looking forward to getting some of their upcoming products. Was able to pick up a few spare parts that I wanted from other vendors. But, was disappointed that there weren't more. What happened to Marcos? Were they there last year? There were no color DMD's that I saw. It could be me though, since I never even noticed there was an outdoor flea market. Was also good to say hello to some of the folks that I've dealt with during sales / purchases of past machines.

#22 9 years ago

I went Saturday. Played some games I never played before and enjoyed myself as usual. I really enjoyed the Hook and couldn't believe it was still there at the end of the night. Full LEDs and very clean. Finally someone did buy it at the very end for a steal at $1600. Saw 3 black holes at least, mars god of war, and embryon. I don't think I played one EM though. A lot of flipper problems with machines and leveling. I enjoyed one flash that was there, gives me proof mine needs a flipper rebuild because that game was as fast as I remember them. Didn't get to play walking dead, I don't like lines. But surprised it was there, built already. I was not in the market to buy this show, but looked at prices just in case. The one stargate I saw was in bad shape. I saw a volcano playfield, but just as bad as the one I have and worn in exactly the same places. I did set high score in asteroids and loved the time traveler shooting game, but too big for my house. I did buy a couple beer mugs though on the way out. One WOZ machine. At least 3 virtual games there and they were constantly in use. No Doctor who's that I saw. I did enjoy the family guy machine and wished the sound was turned up more. Love the little stewie machine. Had a blast on independence day. was playing it at the end of the night and volume was way up so will smiths scream was hilarious. Ikept trying tomake that shot just for the scream. I won a door prize, a rolling stone pinball machine flyer.

#23 9 years ago

I went and had a blast

#24 9 years ago

I thought the show went very well overall. Hats off to the Marquettes for a great job organizing. I don't think anyone could have done this event better. Also a personal thank you to them for helping me move some games around.

Saw a lot of familiar faces that keep coming back every year, and a healthy amount of new ones. It was great to be able to hang out with pinball friends and make others. Sorry to those I didn't get to catch up with more (Bill D, Mike M, Mike R...).

Some other highlights for me were seeing Walking Dead so soon (thank you Chris/Cointaker) and Ryan's awesome BK2K. Regrets were not buying a few parts that I meant to, not making it in time for the tournament, not having certain parts on hand, and bringing too much stuff Which I'll tie in to these comments...

Quoted from ff6735:

I'm not bashing but do have a question. Seems there were more than a few modern dmd games priced at what I thought was extremely high pricing for their condition. Several of them were completely unshopped and really dirty and/worn. When I say worn I mean multiple plastics damaged, play field damaged etc. obviously not every game was like this and some were immaculate especially for their age.

Quoted from asay:

It seemed like it was mostly earlier solid state/EM to me, but that might be because I played mostly older games since the DMDs were often taken. I did notice a few machines that were not in great shape, or kept breaking down. One of the two family guys had an awful feeling shooter rod. I have no idea why you wouldn't replace an inexpensive part like that on a machine that is worth a good bit.

Quoted from LEE:

I'm not sure why people think it's OK to bring beat up turds to shows and think that people will buy them. There was a Data East Star Wars that was in such poor playing condition there. You couldn't make the ramp shot with either flipper. After waiting in line to play AMH, I had to walk away from it, not even finishing my game, after the ball kept getting stuck in multiple different places.

Quoted from robotronjohn:

I wish that more care was taken to level the games somewhat. For example. When I played Flash and the Family Guy near it both games leaned badly to one side. Flash so much so when the ball comes around the top to feed to the upper right flipper the ball most of the time would travel to the left away from the flipper. If you were lucky you could just barely tap the ball with the upper right flipper.
    Addams Family in the middle row would reset sometimes when you press both flippers.
    Cleaning, general maintenance, blown bulbs. Come on people take more pride in your games. Even if they are "players" games and not CQ.

So I brought about 10 machines, including the DE Star Wars with the ruined (planked) cabinet and the Stargate. They were in the Free Play area because despite their appearance they played 100% when I brought them. Now, Stargate right off the bat developed a stuck coil in a kickout, and not having the tools or time to fix it onsite I tried multiple times to put a bandaid on it to keep it playing, and for the most part it did. These two machines also had the most interest from people wanting to buy them because I priced them (I think) very reasonably, and SW did sell. I hated to bring Stargate back but I'll fix the coil and any other new issues and it will sell...wasn't about to take one of the many lowball offers I got

I brought a lot of games to help build the show, let people play them for free, and maybe sell them if someone liked them enough. If I was out to make more money I would have listed all of the games for sale well in advance, like more and more people are doing. Maybe I'll join that crowd next year as looking back now, it's a lot of money and effort to bring these games for free.

And that there is my main point...people are bringing these games for free, letting them be played by strangers and potentially abused. Let's not complain about any games that were brought so long as there was still room in the building for more. I think a lot of pinheads become too used to their personalized, perhaps "perfect" examples at home and find it hard to appreciate others at shows, in the wild, etc. The weak flippers and resets suck but a lot of that has to do with the power distribution at these events. I know each one of my games played a lot better before and after the show (that I've tried so far) than during, and NBAFB had some wierd 5V issues causing them to lose sync sometimes. Heck, my lowly BK2K plays better this morning than Ryan's did at the show yesterday, but I know for a fact that his is dialed in way better. That's just what you get when you have hundreds of pins going inside one building.

But just like the "**** you" and shove I got yesterday when trying to get my machines packed up and home, I'll forgive some of the comments here and focus on the positive of everything. It's just pinball people

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

I'd just be happy if the games were level. There were as many unlevel games as there were level ones. This is certainly nothing new for these types of events, though.

The floor is a huge factor in the leveling. The Old Main Building that housed the show was built in the 1800's and even if the floor was perfectly level when new, it has had a lot of time and traffic to change that. The games got shuffled around for various reasons and they may have started out level but didn't stay that way.

Keep in mind that almost all of the games on the floor got more play in a few hours than what they had been played in years. No matter how carefully you go over your games, problems are going to happen.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

And that there is my main point...people are bringing these games for free, letting them be played by strangers and potentially abused. Let's not complain about any games that were brought so long as there was still room in the building for more. I think a lot of pinheads become too used to their personalized, perhaps "perfect" examples at home and find it hard to appreciate others at shows, in the wild, etc. The weak flippers and resets suck but a lot of that has to do with the power distribution at these events. I know each one of my games played a lot better before and after the show (that I've tried so far) than during, and NBAFB had some wierd 5V issues causing them to lose sync sometimes. Heck, my lowly BK2K plays better this morning than Ryan's did at the show yesterday, but I know for a fact that his is dialed in way better. That's just what you get when you have hundreds of pins going inside one building.

This is 100% accurate!
    Mid afternoon Friday there was an electrical issue that cropped up on the row that the NBA's were on. Somehow, several power strips got daisy chained and strips rated for 15 amps can't handle the current of 25 games going through them.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

robotronjohn said:

I wish that more care was taken to level the games somewhat. For example. When I played Flash and the Family Guy near it both games leaned badly to one side. Flash so much so when the ball comes around the top to feed to the upper right flipper the ball most of the time would travel to the left away from the flipper. If you were lucky you could just barely tap the ball with the upper right flipper.

Actually, I brought, and used, a level! My Flash was level. Don't know what your problem was with it as I played it a bunch and it played well. Except when I tanked while playing it in the classics tourney.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

But just like the "**** you" and shove I got yesterday when trying to get my machines packed up and home, I'll forgive some of the comments here and focus on the positive of everything. It's just pinball people

Someone tried to pick a fight with you for turning off a pinball machine? Jeez people!

Some guy tried to pick a fight with me after I booted his daughter from a spider man I had at the show years ago. I had a line of thirty or so people behind her waiting to start a tournament.

Some people have no class LOL

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from shakenbake:

That was my TWD .. LOL ,, Have Fun w/ it !! I think Melissa said she sold 7 Pro's @ the Show

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

Had a blast on Independence Day. was playing it at the end of the night and volume was way up so will smiths scream was hilarious. Ikept trying tomake that shot just for the scream.

Yeah, that made me laugh, because you could hear it over pretty much everything in the place.

#31 9 years ago

Was great meeting a bunch of you guys. We had a blast and many good times were had. I gave up my TWD so someone else could get one at York. I am picking mine up at Expo!

Thanks for all who helped make this a good memory and thanks for coming so visit us !

It was awesome so many people came to play our Mustang And IMVE.. I liked the smoke show on Mustang, until we were told to turn it off

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I brought a lot of games to help build the show, let people play them for free, and maybe sell them if someone liked them enough. If I was out to make more money I would have listed all of the games for sale well in advance, like more and more people are doing. Maybe I'll join that crowd next year as looking back now, it's a lot of money and effort to bring these games for free.

I'm really sorry to hear about this Ryan. I know you put a huge amount of effort and labor into trying to help make the show a success and help the pinball community as whole. Last year we had everyone whining that there were barely any DMD machines on free play at York. This year you bring 10 of them, all for free play, only to hear people complain about them and even curse at you. I hope you can find it in yourself to just ignore the handful of a-holes that don't appreciate all your work and instead focus on the hundreds of other people that had a great time over the last several days enjoying your machines.

#33 9 years ago

It was great to meet the Pingraffix guys! I hadn't dealt with you before but I plan to in the near future now. It seems like you're gonna be bringing out a few more great products soon too. Chris, Melissa and the entire CT crew were great to meet too! They've been very helpful to me recently. As a newer pinhead, people like this have me feeling great about this hobby. I would've liked to meet more pinsiders, but I didn't have time to be around the show all day. Since the show I've been feeling like I want to meet more of you fine folks in person.

#34 9 years ago

The Pintastic New England guys had a blast talking with everyone at York! Great times with great people! I love pinball!

#35 9 years ago

Pintastic is going to be amazing, cannot wait for that show!

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from jesster64:

Had a blast on Independence Day. was playing it at the end of the night and volume was way up so will smiths scream was hilarious. Ikept trying tomake that shot just for the scream. I won a door prize, a rolling stone pinball machine flyer.

Yeah, that made me laugh, because you could hear it over pretty much everything in the place.

That was my Independence day. It developed a power driver board problem on Thursday. After getting another board and robbing a FET from my original board to put in the other board I finally got it running late Friday. It was factory reset so the sound was on factory level on Friday. I turned it down some on Saturday but Will Smith must have told them to make his voice super loud. I could hear my machine all the way outside....lol

Post edited by Sscoin: spelling

#37 9 years ago

Yeah IE4 might have been my wife's favorite! She was racking up a few billion and destroyed me. Kept telling her to hit the orbits over and over.

WOOOOOOOOOO!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Loud as hell and hilarious!

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrobinso99:

I'm really sorry to hear about this Ryan. I know you put a huge amount of effort and labor into trying to help make the show a success and help the pinball community as whole. Last year we had everyone whining that there were barely any DMD machines on free play at York. This year you bring 10 of them, all for free play, only to hear people complain about them and even curse at you. I hope you can find it in yourself to just ignore the handful of a-holes that don't appreciate all your work and instead focus on the hundreds of other people that had a great time over the last several days enjoying your machines.

My wife and I appreciated all the game you brought! She only like the DMD games, so was glad to see plenty pins for her to play and be interested in. She wanted to bring our modded TFTC, but due to the weather I couldn't since I use an open trailer for transport.

#39 9 years ago

Speaking to the issue of games being level; one thing that's a bit annoying is something that happened to me. I brought my game in early, set it up and levelled it. Then, the show guys come over and start shoving games a few feet to the left. Eventually they came to my game, and I of course complied with their wishes, but had to whip out the level again after they had moved it. I'm sure this happened to many games which may have been level to begin with, but were not relevelled after they were moved. It's possible that someone set up their game and levelled it, and was not even aware that his game had been moved. Of course every effort should be made by the person who owns the game to level it if he discovers that it's a bit tipped.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

Speaking to the issue of games being level; one thing that's a bit annoying is something that happened to me. I brought my game in early, set it up and levelled it. Then, the show guys come over and start shoving games a few feet to the left. Eventually they came to my game, and I of course complied with their wishes, but had to whip out the level again after they had moved it. I'm sure this happened to many games which may have been level to begin with, but were not relevelled after they were moved. It's possible that someone set up their game and levelled it, and was not even aware that his game had been moved. Of course every effort should be made by the person who owns the game to level it if he discovers that it's a bit tipped.

Sorry about that but when we are moving games around there is always an important and most often urgent reason behind it. For example on Friday we moved lot of games around to accommodate an after hours replacement of the wiring drop in one row and to prevent people from walking through a gap in the games and tripping. People's safety and contractual obligations take priority over everything else.

#41 9 years ago

I really enjoyed the show, but I was exhausted by the end of day two... it's tough to be there nonstop for two days. I hope I wasn't short with anyone.

Plenty of folks seemed to enjoy the "well worn" Party Zone in my booth - taped-toghether ramps, broken plastics, slightly askew and all. It's back in my basement but not set up yet... I got distracted by a TV I pulled from a dumpster!

My favorite part? Witnessing the camaraderie between the "ringmasters" of the Allentown show, York show, and upcoming Pintastic show. Class acts!

-Rob
    -Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps resolve WPC resets

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

I really enjoyed the show, but I was exhausted by the end of day two... it's tough to be there nonstop for two days. I hope I wasn't short with anyone.
    Plenty of folks seemed to enjoy the "well worn" Party Zone in my booth - taped-toghether ramps, broken plastics, slightly askew and all. It's back in my basement but not set up yet... I got distracted by a TV I pulled from a dumpster!
    My favorite part? Witnessing the camaraderie between the "ringmasters" of the Allentown show, York show, and upcoming Pintastic show. Class acts!
    -Rob

Short with anyone? I met you on Friday and you took the time to explain your product in detail. Nice to meet ya

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

It was very nice meeting you and talking about your great product Rob! Looking forward to hopefully see you at Pintastic in July.

#44 9 years ago

Had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. I doubt I played 10 games total while at the show but for me its about the chance to spend some time with like minded pinheads so the quality of games is not as nearly as important as the quality of the attitudes.

Thanks to everyone for bringing games and saying hello. See everyone next year.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. I doubt I played 10 games total while at the show but for me its about the chance to spend some time with like minded pinheads so the quality of games is not as nearly as important as the quality of the attitudes.
    Thanks to everyone for bringing games and saying hello. See everyone next year.

Yea I talked and met alot of people from allentown and new friends here from pinside good times

#46 9 years ago

My wife & I were there all day Friday. We had an amazing time, for the York Show is almost equivalent to Christmas Day. Just the Hap-Happiest Time Of The Year. There is nothing better than Pinball Heaven!!! While at the show we picked up a WCS 94 & a 2012 Megatouch Ion. We were able to get an excellent deal on the WCS 94 machine, & after it's shopped out it'll look spectacular! We also received an outstanding deal on a 2012 Megatouch Ion. It's a very nice machine that will entertain many when we have company over. Next year if you have the chance, stop by the Game Time Maryland vender area. Mike Frasca is great guy, w/ an excellent variety of machines both arcade & pinball alike. We buy from him every year, & are very pleased w/ his knowledge & service. Mike always guarantees his machines, as he always closes the transaction w/ integrity.
    Additionally we would like to thank Rich Marquette for another phenomenal endeavor in this tremendous undertaking. My good friend Marlin Barshinger, who was one of the original founders of the show stated..., "When Eric & I passed this operation on we wanted the best man for this assignment. We knew Rich was exclusive to his ability, insight, & work ethic. Not just anyone can handle this." Thank you again Rich, for without you the show just simply wouldn't go on. Your The Best!!! We Appreciate!!!

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from LEE:

Actually, I brought, and used, a level! My Flash was level. Don't know what your problem was with it as I played it a bunch and it played well. Except when I tanked while playing it in the classics tourney.

If it was the flash in the middle row near the family guy by the time we used it for the IFPA tourney it was not level. Not really upset as all of us had the same handicap when we used it. Perhaps it got moved around a bit and got out of level. Other than the leveling I thought most the games played fine. The Addams that reset on us reset during the tournament. We all joked about the WPC reset kits and wished it could have saved us...

#48 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

upcoming Pintastic show

Any info on this show?

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Any info on this show?

Try www.pintastic.com...

#50 9 years ago

Thanks Rich for hosting an amazing show! Thanks PinballX for comments! Had a great time, was only able to make it Saturday. GOt some time on Baywatch perty cool pin, id have to get a alt pamela trans, TWD seems like a killer game only got on it once due to the line. Saw alot of old friends and met some new ones. Our pinball club CPPC got interviewed by a local paper, kinda cool!

PS thanks ladies at food stand for cleaning up the vinegar i spilled everywhere!

IMG_4979.JPGIMG_4979.JPG
    IMG_4973.JPGIMG_4973.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPGIMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4982.JPGIMG_4982.JPG

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-pinball-show-review and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.