Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0596 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0591 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0584 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0573 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0571 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0566 (resized).JPG
    #2 7 years ago

The usual suspects, I imagine!

#3 7 years ago

There's an active thread already. (On phone, can't link..) But apparently everyone they're are suspects now.

#5 7 years ago

PinballSTAR will be at York again !

We are also currently running a charity raffle for BOTH an America's Most Haunted AND a Rob Zombie. We will be bringing both of these games to York in our booth for everyone to enjoy and will be selling raffle tickets at the show if not sold out prior. We are hoping to at least sell out during the show so we can have York show director Rich Marquette draw our winner as he did last year !

Details here :
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-pintastic-amh-and-rob-zombie-raffle-now-live

PinballSTAR Amusements is bringing a TON of stuff again this year for our booth. Similar to what we did at Allentown this year where we had 35 games up and running for folks to play ! We will have 8 spaces.

Here's what we are planning on bringing for everyone to enjoy and of course sell. We will have multiples of some games opened and set up as well to help with shorter lines. We will have a bunch of WOZ and Hobbit NIB games to sell in boxes as well in addition to the games on display. We are currently running an End of Summer sale on everything we sell until the end of September. If you want to pre-order something to reserve it for pick up just shoot us an email at [email protected]. We can ship nationwide as well if you won't be attending the show.

JJP :
    Wizard of Oz (NIB ECLE and Standards available)
    The Hobbit (NIB LEs and Smaugs available)

Spooky :
    America's Most Haunted
    Rob Zombie

Planetary Pinball :
    Medieval Madness Remake

VP Cabs :
    Wizard
    Mini
    Vertigo

Chicago Gaming :
    Arcade Legends 3
    Ms Pac Man / Galaga
    Coffee Table Foosball

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042

#6 7 years ago

I'll be there, and I'm bringing four or five bingos, including the multi-bingo which will play (as of today) 39 different games!

3 weeks later
    #7 7 years ago

I saw some early pictures in the the general York thread. Spied Nicks Multibingo along with other Bingos and some cool EM' and early solid state machines. If I were there I'd be coming home with something. Looks like some some reasonable buys on some of the games marked for sale !

I'm over full by a game or two, but golly - look out when I go to Expo in my neck of the woods in a little more than a couple weeks...

Have fun in York Bingo folks.

#8 7 years ago

Went up for the day. Fun time as usual.

IMG_0566 (resized).JPGIMG_0566 (resized).JPG

IMG_0568 (resized).JPGIMG_0568 (resized).JPG

IMG_0571 (resized).JPGIMG_0571 (resized).JPG

IMG_0572 (resized).JPGIMG_0572 (resized).JPG

IMG_0573 (resized).JPGIMG_0573 (resized).JPG

IMG_0584 (resized).JPGIMG_0584 (resized).JPG

IMG_0591 (resized).JPGIMG_0591 (resized).JPG

IMG_0596 (resized).JPGIMG_0596 (resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago

Got to see some of my old friends like Jeffery Lawton, and a pleasure to meet Nick finally. I have been operating and collecting bingos since 1955, not to much impresses me anymore I have scene almost everything and been almost everywhere buying and selling bingos. After 60 years of being raided and arrested for gambling dozens of times, having room to buy 4 games but buying 5 or 6 and putting them on the roof of the van and driving home. I must say that Nick you have really impressed me and my son Mike. Love the excitement that you are bringing for the next generation of Bingo collectors.

#10 7 years ago

Thank you Butch it was a pleasure to meet you!

I think the show went very well again. Gave out almost all of the shirts. Thank you to everyone who brought a game or games for the row.

#11 7 years ago

Nick, you're a genius! That multi-bingo is awesome. Great to see you again, and it was great to meet Ryan as well. Always nice to see Jeffrey and his family too. I coined a new nickname for Vic Camp; "Bingo Star". He's such a character, and the best player out there. Thanks for bringing all those games. A couple of my friends tried bingos for the first time, and were drawn in by their interesting strategy and entertaining game play. It's great to see the enthusiasm for bingos and EM pins carried forward by younger people such as yourself!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-pinball-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.