(Topic ID: 66359)

YORK Pictures, Highlights And Pinsiders!!!

By Jesterfunhouse

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

YORK18.jpg
YORK19.jpg
YORK17.jpg
YORK16.jpg
GoinToYork.jpg
DSC01406.JPG
DSC01402.JPG
DSC01398.JPG
DSC01397.JPG
DSC01395.JPG
DSC01394.JPG
DSC01392.JPG
DSC01391.JPG
DSC01393.JPG
photo.JPG
YORK15.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

This was my second year at YORK and I went to both days and was in Pinball heaven! I took WWF Royal Rumble to share and got lots of great feedback on the machine. It was great fun going by the machine and talking to people that were playing it. I met half a dozen pinsiders this way including "VLADTHEIMPALER" (Who took first place in the WOZ tournament-Picture below). We had never met before but ended up hanging out quite a bit at the show. Only issue with my machine I had was a spotlight fixture coming loose and clogging up the ball trough. It was an easy fix (Thanks to Pinsider HERG for texting me to let me know!). Seemed like the machine was popular as every time I passed by there was a crowd around it. Knowing how much work I have put into it, for me, it was very rewarding to see so many enjoying it all weekend. I definitely encourage everyone to bring a machine next year. I found mine was treated very well. It was also great seeing Don "BURNINGMAN" again and playing a game of Metallica together. Some other notable highlights were playing the latest machines including WOZ, Star Trek and Metallica as well as several others I fell in love with like EARTHSHAKER. Also my two sons taking 2nd and 4th place in the kids tournament (Picture below). Also the event organizers and vendors especially Cointaker, Chris and Melissa were great (They hooked me with a free T-shirt and some other cool items for being a good customer!). Enjoy the pictures and post your highlights and pictures.YORK12.jpgYORK12.jpgYORK11.jpgYORK11.jpgYORK10.jpgYORK10.jpgYORK9.jpgYORK9.jpgYORK8.jpgYORK8.jpgYORK7.jpgYORK7.jpgYORK6.jpgYORK6.jpgYORK5.jpgYORK5.jpgYORK4.jpgYORK4.jpgYORK3.jpgYORK3.jpgYORK2.jpgYORK2.jpgYORK1.jpgYORK1.jpgYORK13.jpgYORK13.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from PennSkier:

Thanks for posting! That Data East Star Wars game was sweet - great condition. I kept returning to it LOL.
Sometimes a "least-expected" title can grab my attention and on Friday, it was Star Wars.

I posted a picture of the Star Wars machine because I loved playing it too. I wish it was there both days!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

BTW...I would lay money that your Royal Rumble got as many plays as some of the "new" games. I never walked by it without seeing someone playing it. Jester...any chance you had a play count before/after the show? I think you might be surprised. And the game looked fantastic, you did a nice job on it...

Yeah I WISH I had checked the before and after plays. I forgot to do it before I left. I guess I will just have to bring it again next year LOL!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Vladtheimpaler-8:

Was great meeting you and your family, and hanging out at the show Jester. Was also great meeting and talking to other pinsiders and non-pinsiders alike. Was an amazing show! I really enjoyed playing Royal Rumble for the first time, and it was truly in my top 3 pins I played at the show all weekend! Loved hearing Macho Man Randy Savage call outs from across the room!!! OH YEAH!!!! The LEDs looked fabulous! That game is definitely going into my wishlist. Thanks again for bringing it Jester and thanks for posting the pictures too! I am already having pin withdrawal today!!!

Congrats on winning the WOZ tournament! You are well on your way to being the next PAPA champ! I am glad my pinball playing tips helped out...maybe I can hire on as your coach for future tournaments...I take payment in Cointaker LED bulbs...

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Thanks guys we always try to have the newest games at the show for all the people to try out I hope you guys enjoyed them

Loved the games!

Does anyone else have some pictures to share?

#31 10 years ago

The kids all love this machine!YORK15.jpgYORK15.jpg

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

I brought a game for the time to this show, in the pouring rain no less. I'm glad I did, it was cool to see other people interested and excited about the game as well. I will do it again.

Which game was yours? This was my first time bringing a game too and I loved it.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

Ha! I played that 24 next to the Terminator. It played well.

Was it that terminator that had the cool blue rope lighting? That was amazing looking. My wife loved playing the High Speed-Getaway...guess I need to buy her one...

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Vladtheimpaler-8:

you are going to need more space and lots of $$...that's the 2nd game since York you have said you have to buy your wife, including WOZ!

I have the Space surprisingly enough but not the CASH! Still its nice to know the machines my wife really likes as it makes it an easier sell if a deal comes up...

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Where do you get the blue lights that were on the t2?

Good question anyone know anything about those cool rope style lights on the T2?

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

jester...are these the lights?
Ebay link

That looks like them thanks for posting! Any idea if they can only be used for T2 or can you mod up any machine with them?

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from tp:

yea sorry guys i took that id4 home friday night. not quite the looker(although on her way now) i would have liked, her game play was fun enough to bring her home.

Hey TP it was nice meeting you at the show. Kinda funny how we bumped into each other...were you the one whose wife said they were watching you on a live feed?

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

jester...are these the lights?
Ebay link

Founds some pics (Sorry not the best pics) of the cool T2 Rope lighting...YORK18.jpgYORK18.jpgYORK17.jpgYORK17.jpgYORK16.jpgYORK16.jpgYORK19.jpgYORK19.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-pictures-highlights-and-pinsiders?tu=jesterfunhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.