IMG_0735 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0609 (resized).jpg
IMG_0554 (resized).JPG
IMG_0562 (resized).JPG
IMG_0561 (resized).JPG
IMG_0560 (resized).JPG
IMG_0559 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

Yoppsicles are great , i used warm white mostly ,reds under the star roll overs and a few blue that i wasn't sure about ,turned out great .

IMG_0554 (resized).JPGIMG_0554 (resized).JPGIMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0559 (resized).JPGIMG_0560 (resized).JPGIMG_0560 (resized).JPGIMG_0561 (resized).JPGIMG_0561 (resized).JPGIMG_0562 (resized).JPGIMG_0562 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#2 10 months ago

Added a red yoppsicle for credit light

IMG_0609 (resized).jpgIMG_0609 (resized).jpg

#3 10 months ago

Cool.
Todd over at TNT likes to use a color changing LED for that.

3 months later
#4 6 months ago

Looks amazing!

Just sent you a PM asking about how many you needed to use. I'm about to purchase some and didn't want to be short.

Del

#5 6 months ago

@niall
This is one of the neatest installs of the sticks I've ever seen. Talk about dress-right-dress! You've got them lined up PERFECT!

#6 6 months ago

Thanks David awesome product.

6 months later
#7 22 days ago

Eight ball yopped

IMG_0717 (resized).jpegIMG_0717 (resized).jpegIMG_0735 (resized).jpegIMG_0735 (resized).jpeg
#8 22 days ago
IMG_0759 (resized).jpegIMG_0759 (resized).jpeg
#9 22 days ago
Quoted from Niall:

[quoted image]

Niall Hey bud, wondering if your S&S backglass is original or a repro? I’ve been trying to find an acceptable online representation of a CPR or BGresto lit from behind, in a darkened space! The only ones I’ve found so far are lit, but so is the space in which it sits.

#10 22 days ago

ss back glass is original

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yoppsicle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.