(Topic ID: 203962)

YOPP (Yopp's Overhead Pinball Projection System) how to video.

By dyopp21

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EAF88DC8-5449-4968-B9E5-15FBD8771AB6 (resized).jpeg
    E1DBCB09-E979-472E-BB70-2308045C64E5 (resized).jpeg
    50B55127-6ECD-46ED-BA7D-0A66F65EBAAB (resized).jpeg
    3m strips (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 6 years ago

Yes Thanks for sharing as I've shown my location a picture of your setup and they have been asking me to do this.

How are you mounting the TV's to the wall?

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Anyone know if there is a way to combine HDMI outputs to USB, or just go straight from TVI or USB? Thinking of tournament streaming options and if there are any. Not having to buy tripods or build a behind the backbox arm pretty much pays for the overhead view of each game you do.

desertT1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748QYPX9/_encoding=UTF8

I think this is what you would be looking for basically.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from dyopp21:

It’s kinda vague: here are two examples, one taken from Roger Sharpe’s 1977 book “Pinball!” and the other from the web. It seems it can mean “nudging” as well. At the arcade when someone yells “GUNCH IT!” Everybody takes that to mean “get rough with it.” It just sounds that way, ya know?

Learn something new every day!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yopp-yopps-overhead-pinball-projection-system-how-to-video?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.