(Topic ID: 187739)

YO, I heard this rocking at the STERN FACTORY TOUR!

By iceman44

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Who is the real G Eazy?

Gary or George?

GG cuts his hair and kind of looks like G.

Yeah baby, put da Good in da Good Life!!! Build dat empire......

So this is the new Stern anthem and Gary's new nickname is G Eazy, whatch u thinks?

#2 6 years ago

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

#3 6 years ago

Although the latter was a nice tribute to Paul Walker (and I'm glad a lot of rock stations are here air the version with that edited out), this one sounds EXACTLY like "See You Again" with Wiz Khalifa and the dude on this one isn't even the same rapper. Exact same voice, exact same style. Not my thing.

#4 6 years ago

Bloody Marys or Mimosas?

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

So this is the new Stern anthem

"Two middle fingers for the haters!"

Seems legit.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

My soul is in tact 100% If i could upvote myself a thousand times i would!

Boom boom. The Good in the Good Life.

#7 6 years ago

What is it with tatts these days, beautiful chick just made herself ugly as.
    The bloke is a try hard rapper and in general the music just plain sucks.
    Stupid message with a stupid video
    But , hey , thanks for posting.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yo-i-heard-this-rocking-at-the-stern-factory-tour?hl=leakyfaucet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.