18 days ago

Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by DanQverymuch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B051572C-31CB-4789-9910-9E754F150F84 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
91FG84w591L._SL1427_ (resized).jpg
snake (resized).png
yng2 (resized).jpg
yng (resized).jpg
giphy (resized).png
2041a6d712cd7e9a0712454528193ef0 (resized).jpg
8EE6371C-7E98-4CF9-B968-10B2753DB3A1 (resized).jpeg

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 18 days ago

After much consideration i think Yngwie would be a great new music pin.the fast paced music he plays would be great.Thats part of the magic of Iron Maiden and AC DC and Mettalica. Although im not sure enough people remember him to sell enough to make this viable. But I will buy a couple

#2 18 days ago

WHO???????

#3 18 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

After much consideration i think Yngwie would be a great new music pin.the fast paced music he plays would be great.Thats part of the magic of Iron Maiden and AC DC and Mettalica. Although im not sure enough people remember him to sell enough to make this viable. But I will buy a couple

Remember when he rocked Cold War Leningrad?

Those folks would take anything they could get!

#4 18 days ago

No doubt, this machine would play really fast, yet still be boring.

#5 18 days ago

I'm not even sure this would sell in Sweden...

#6 18 days ago

Makes as much sense as 90% of the other wacky shit people mention.

#7 17 days ago

Thinking maybe a Motorhead/Centaur art package mashup might be better.

#8 17 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

yep this is a little far out but i got tired of political and other posts you read and go away shaking your head in disgust

#9 17 days ago

Rising force baby....

Made Van Halen look like an amateur

#10 17 days ago

hahahaha. never gonna happen.

he's a great player but Ive met him and he is a huge dickwad... his son is cool though.

#11 17 days ago

Sales would be <3% of total market.
Not a commercially viable title.
Say "Homebrew."

#12 17 days ago

i have seen the who many times i will buy one.set it in motion

#13 17 days ago

ok i might settle for a rainbow/Dio machine

#14 17 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

But with Yngwie you could include Steeler, Alcatratrazz, and G3

#15 17 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

yep this is a little far out but i got tired of political and other posts you read and go away shaking your head in disgust

Hey, you're faring better than I did. 6 years ago I started a thread with an 'Iron Maiden or Judas Priest pinball?' poll and they downvoted me.

Quoted from Jamesays:

I can dig it. Im hoping there's Dio material in the rumored Sabbath pin, but that's a long shot.

#16 17 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

I actually like some of Malmsteen's music, but Eddie smokes him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Malmsteen thinks blazing speed is a substitute for melody and feel. He's a caricature of himself these days.

#17 17 days ago
Quoted from Honch:

I actually like some of Malmsteen's music, but Eddie smokes him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Malmsteen thinks blazing speed is a substitute for melody and feel. He's a caricature of himself these days.

I saw eddie with all 3 singers seperately of course,he dont suck.saw stevie ray 3 times he dont disappoint either

#18 17 days ago

Unleash the fury!!

#19 17 days ago

May as well do a Haslehoff pin .

#20 17 days ago
8EE6371C-7E98-4CF9-B968-10B2753DB3A1 (resized).jpeg
#21 17 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

May as well do a Haslehoff pin .

only if its with ABBA

#22 17 days ago
Quoted from SunnRAT:

Hey, you're faring better than I did. 6 years ago I started a thread with an 'Iron Maiden or Judas Priest pinball?' poll and they downvoted me.

I can dig it. Im hoping there's Dio material in the rumored Sabbath pin, but that's a long shot.

I love my Iron Maiden its bolted in

#23 17 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Maybe Alex, but not Eddie. Dude couldn't change Eddie's strings.

#24 17 days ago

HAHAHHA OH man I might actually buy this! Fastest machine ever!

#25 17 days ago

No....

#26 17 days ago

Are you kidding???
Vikings was the only good/memorable song because almost all the other songs were only instrumental.

NEXT music pin should be:

SLaYeR, SLAYER, SlAyEr, Slayer,SLAAAAAYYYERRR, ENOUGH SAID

#27 17 days ago

He had an album that came out in 84 I think called Trilogy. It was f'ing incredible. I'm in.

#28 17 days ago

Yngwie was incredible, but sadly, he's been all but forgotten.

#29 17 days ago

Yngwie is an amazing player but his personality kills it all. The guy is just a major asshole. I've run into him a couple of times over the years and he is just toxic towards everyone around him.

#30 17 days ago

I used to be a big Yngwie fan back when he had the likes of Jeff Scott Soto, Joe Lynn Turner and Mark Boals doing the singing. The music was original and fun. Then after Seventh Sign I would start hearing the same excruciatingly drawn out riffs over and over again and music wasn't the same. After several very uninspiring singers then he starts singing himself because nobody would sing for him I guess... It's just awful stuff now and I can't stand his singing.

Rob

#31 17 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Not even close bud. Speed is one thing but soul and feeling means so much more in music IMO.

#32 17 days ago

I know it won't happen but a Cheap trick pin would be fun. Imagine a 5 kneck guitar ramp....

2041a6d712cd7e9a0712454528193ef0 (resized).jpg
#33 17 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Even Yngwie himself would disagree with this!

#34 17 days ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

The guy is just a major asshole.

You would be too if your parents named you Yngwie.

#35 17 days ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Are you kidding???
Vikings was the only good/memorable song because almost all the other songs were only instrumental.
NEXT music pin should be:
SLaYeR, SLAYER, SlAyEr, Slayer,SLAAAAAYYYERRR, ENOUGH SAID

Slayer sure, or Necrophobic, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, Ouroboros, Dimmu Borgir or even Dark Tranquillity

I'm tired of all these lame ass music pins being released ffs. GnR? Please....meh....

#36 17 days ago
giphy (resized).png
#37 17 days ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Slayer sure, or Necrophobic, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, Ouroboros, Dimmu Borgir or even Dark Tranquillity
I'm tired of all these lame ass music pins being released ffs. GnR? Please....meh....

I used to work for Bill Graham so I have met quite a few of these great musicians but I have been fortunate not to meet yngwie i guess.If I ruled out all the jack a$$es I would have few left.on the other hand Sammy Hagar and David Bowie are a couple examples of really nice people to be around back stage all of the Scorpions and mike and rudy schenker were very nice too

#38 17 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I used to work for Bill Graham so I have met quite a few of these great musicians but I have been fortunate not to meet yngwie i guess.If I ruled out all the jack a$$es I would have few left.on the other hand Sammy Hagar and David Bowie are a couple examples of really nice people to be around back stage all of the Scorpions and mike and rudy schenker were very nice too

also was axel rose a douche or what

#39 17 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Unleash the fury!!

Unleash the Swedish meatballs!!!
yng (resized).jpg

yng2 (resized).jpg
#40 17 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unleash the Swedish meatballs!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

hes not heavy hes my brother oh wait

#41 17 days ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Carcass!

#42 17 days ago

Mastodon, Exodus, Nuclear Asssult

#43 17 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Mastodon, Exodus, Nuclear Asssult

Anthrax! Testament! Oh man I would so buy a Testament pin.

#44 17 days ago

First time I heard of this guy.

#45 17 days ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

if you like guitar look up some youtube videos,but as i am learning recently hes a horrible 1st date

#46 17 days ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

In the 80s there was a cottage industry of these bionic shredders. They'd record instrumental albums and just blow people away with their Terminator-like technical efficiency. The general public never really cared because they didn't actually have songs on the radio. I also could not identify a Yngwie "song" but I lived through the era so I know who he is.

Was never my cup of tea but there was a market for it. See also Steve Vai, Joe Satriani.

#47 17 days ago
Quoted from oilspot:

[quoted image]

Never a big GWAR fan, but I gotta admit, a pin with them would probably be a uniquely fun experience.

#48 17 days ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Never a big GWAR fan, but I gotta admit, a pin with them would probably be a uniquely fun experience.

I saw GWAR once and made the mistake of being up front for the first song when they beheaded the Hillary CLinton doll.

My cuticles were green for a week, I simply couldn't get that shit clean.

#49 17 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In the 80s there was a cottage industry of these bionic shredders. They'd record instrumental albums and just blow people away with their Terminator-like technical efficiency. The general public never really cared because they didn't actually have songs on the radio. I also could not identify a Yngwie "song" but I lived through the era so I know who he is.
Was never my cup of tea but there was a market for it. See also Steve Vai, Joe Satriani.

yes these 3 toured together for a bit i think it was called G3 or something

#50 17 days ago

His Trilogy album from 1986 was about as good as it gets. Great album. Rising Force from 84 is good too. But again, he is just a douchebag. Pre-Covid, he played a local club here in 2019. Maybe 300-400 people attended which is expected at this point of his career. But before the show, he was screaming at all of the employees making 18 year old waitresses cry, because "he was playing for a shithole of a club" and expected some sort of rock star treatment.

The club is not a shithole at all and is very nice, but it isn't an arena which is where he wants to be playing. That club has hosted MANY of the bands that were huge in the 80's. Every employee stated that he was the biggest ass to come through their club and treated every single person as if they were below him.

But this isn't something he grew into with "fame". My cousin hung around and partied with a lot of the early 80's LA bands before they were big and used to see Yngwie back before he was anyone (early Steeler days, even before he was in Alcatrazz) and he was a pompous ass then too... lol.

Anyway, I did enjoy listening to some of his music. Not enough for a pinball machine though.

I still say bring on a Sabbath pin, or Ozzy, or Dio. If you want to go for cheese.. Then you could do wonders with a Manowar pin... lol

Personally, I would love (it would never happen) a Volbeat pin with their music, and old 50's style hotrod lifestyle theming!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.95
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 64.00
$ 179.99
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 32.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 29.95
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 91.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 337.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside