pasted_image (resized).png
91FG84w591L._SL1427_ (resized).jpg
snake (resized).png
yng2 (resized).jpg
yng (resized).jpg
giphy (resized).png
2041a6d712cd7e9a0712454528193ef0 (resized).jpg
8EE6371C-7E98-4CF9-B968-10B2753DB3A1 (resized).jpeg

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

After much consideration i think Yngwie would be a great new music pin.the fast paced music he plays would be great.Thats part of the magic of Iron Maiden and AC DC and Mettalica. Although im not sure enough people remember him to sell enough to make this viable. But I will buy a couple

#2 3 years ago

WHO???????

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

After much consideration i think Yngwie would be a great new music pin.the fast paced music he plays would be great.Thats part of the magic of Iron Maiden and AC DC and Mettalica. Although im not sure enough people remember him to sell enough to make this viable. But I will buy a couple

Remember when he rocked Cold War Leningrad?

Those folks would take anything they could get!

#4 3 years ago

No doubt, this machine would play really fast, yet still be boring.

#5 3 years ago

I'm not even sure this would sell in Sweden...

#6 3 years ago

Makes as much sense as 90% of the other wacky shit people mention.

#7 3 years ago

Thinking maybe a Motorhead/Centaur art package mashup might be better.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

yep this is a little far out but i got tired of political and other posts you read and go away shaking your head in disgust

#9 3 years ago

Rising force baby....

Made Van Halen look like an amateur

#10 3 years ago

hahahaha. never gonna happen.

he's a great player but Ive met him and he is a huge dickwad... his son is cool though.

#11 3 years ago

Sales would be <3% of total market.
Not a commercially viable title.
Say "Homebrew."

#12 3 years ago

i have seen the who many times i will buy one.set it in motion

#13 3 years ago

ok i might settle for a rainbow/Dio machine

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

But with Yngwie you could include Steeler, Alcatratrazz, and G3

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

yep this is a little far out but i got tired of political and other posts you read and go away shaking your head in disgust

Hey, you're faring better than I did. 6 years ago I started a thread with an 'Iron Maiden or Judas Priest pinball?' poll and they downvoted me.

Quoted from Jamesays:

I can dig it. Im hoping there's Dio material in the rumored Sabbath pin, but that's a long shot.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

I actually like some of Malmsteen's music, but Eddie smokes him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Malmsteen thinks blazing speed is a substitute for melody and feel. He's a caricature of himself these days.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I actually like some of Malmsteen's music, but Eddie smokes him any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Malmsteen thinks blazing speed is a substitute for melody and feel. He's a caricature of himself these days.

I saw eddie with all 3 singers seperately of course,he dont suck.saw stevie ray 3 times he dont disappoint either

#18 3 years ago

Unleash the fury!!

#19 3 years ago

May as well do a Haslehoff pin .

#20 3 years ago
8EE6371C-7E98-4CF9-B968-10B2753DB3A1 (resized).jpeg8EE6371C-7E98-4CF9-B968-10B2753DB3A1 (resized).jpeg
#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

May as well do a Haslehoff pin .

only if its with ABBA

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Hey, you're faring better than I did. 6 years ago I started a thread with an 'Iron Maiden or Judas Priest pinball?' poll and they downvoted me.

I can dig it. Im hoping there's Dio material in the rumored Sabbath pin, but that's a long shot.

I love my Iron Maiden its bolted in

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Maybe Alex, but not Eddie. Dude couldn't change Eddie's strings.

#24 3 years ago

HAHAHHA OH man I might actually buy this! Fastest machine ever!

#25 3 years ago

No....

#26 3 years ago

Are you kidding???
Vikings was the only good/memorable song because almost all the other songs were only instrumental.

NEXT music pin should be:

SLaYeR, SLAYER, SlAyEr, Slayer,SLAAAAAYYYERRR, ENOUGH SAID

#27 3 years ago

He had an album that came out in 84 I think called Trilogy. It was f'ing incredible. I'm in.

#28 3 years ago

Yngwie was incredible, but sadly, he's been all but forgotten.

#29 3 years ago

Yngwie is an amazing player but his personality kills it all. The guy is just a major asshole. I've run into him a couple of times over the years and he is just toxic towards everyone around him.

#30 3 years ago

I used to be a big Yngwie fan back when he had the likes of Jeff Scott Soto, Joe Lynn Turner and Mark Boals doing the singing. The music was original and fun. Then after Seventh Sign I would start hearing the same excruciatingly drawn out riffs over and over again and music wasn't the same. After several very uninspiring singers then he starts singing himself because nobody would sing for him I guess... It's just awful stuff now and I can't stand his singing.

Rob

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Not even close bud. Speed is one thing but soul and feeling means so much more in music IMO.

#32 3 years ago

I know it won't happen but a Cheap trick pin would be fun. Imagine a 5 kneck guitar ramp....

2041a6d712cd7e9a0712454528193ef0 (resized).jpg2041a6d712cd7e9a0712454528193ef0 (resized).jpg
#33 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Rising force baby....

Even Yngwie himself would disagree with this!

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

The guy is just a major asshole.

You would be too if your parents named you Yngwie.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Are you kidding???
Vikings was the only good/memorable song because almost all the other songs were only instrumental.
NEXT music pin should be:
SLaYeR, SLAYER, SlAyEr, Slayer,SLAAAAAYYYERRR, ENOUGH SAID

Slayer sure, or Necrophobic, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, Ouroboros, Dimmu Borgir or even Dark Tranquillity

I'm tired of all these lame ass music pins being released ffs. GnR? Please....meh....

#36 3 years ago
giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Slayer sure, or Necrophobic, Nile, Black Dahlia Murder, Ouroboros, Dimmu Borgir or even Dark Tranquillity
I'm tired of all these lame ass music pins being released ffs. GnR? Please....meh....

I used to work for Bill Graham so I have met quite a few of these great musicians but I have been fortunate not to meet yngwie i guess.If I ruled out all the jack a$$es I would have few left.on the other hand Sammy Hagar and David Bowie are a couple examples of really nice people to be around back stage all of the Scorpions and mike and rudy schenker were very nice too

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I used to work for Bill Graham so I have met quite a few of these great musicians but I have been fortunate not to meet yngwie i guess.If I ruled out all the jack a$$es I would have few left.on the other hand Sammy Hagar and David Bowie are a couple examples of really nice people to be around back stage all of the Scorpions and mike and rudy schenker were very nice too

also was axel rose a douche or what

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Unleash the fury!!

Unleash the Swedish meatballs!!!
yng (resized).jpgyng (resized).jpg

yng2 (resized).jpgyng2 (resized).jpg
#40 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unleash the Swedish meatballs!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

hes not heavy hes my brother oh wait

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Carcass!

#42 3 years ago

Mastodon, Exodus, Nuclear Asssult

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Mastodon, Exodus, Nuclear Asssult

Anthrax! Testament! Oh man I would so buy a Testament pin.

#44 3 years ago

First time I heard of this guy.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

if you like guitar look up some youtube videos,but as i am learning recently hes a horrible 1st date

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

In the 80s there was a cottage industry of these bionic shredders. They'd record instrumental albums and just blow people away with their Terminator-like technical efficiency. The general public never really cared because they didn't actually have songs on the radio. I also could not identify a Yngwie "song" but I lived through the era so I know who he is.

Was never my cup of tea but there was a market for it. See also Steve Vai, Joe Satriani.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from oilspot:

[quoted image]

Never a big GWAR fan, but I gotta admit, a pin with them would probably be a uniquely fun experience.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Never a big GWAR fan, but I gotta admit, a pin with them would probably be a uniquely fun experience.

I saw GWAR once and made the mistake of being up front for the first song when they beheaded the Hillary CLinton doll.

My cuticles were green for a week, I simply couldn't get that shit clean.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In the 80s there was a cottage industry of these bionic shredders. They'd record instrumental albums and just blow people away with their Terminator-like technical efficiency. The general public never really cared because they didn't actually have songs on the radio. I also could not identify a Yngwie "song" but I lived through the era so I know who he is.
Was never my cup of tea but there was a market for it. See also Steve Vai, Joe Satriani.

yes these 3 toured together for a bit i think it was called G3 or something

#50 3 years ago

His Trilogy album from 1986 was about as good as it gets. Great album. Rising Force from 84 is good too. But again, he is just a douchebag. Pre-Covid, he played a local club here in 2019. Maybe 300-400 people attended which is expected at this point of his career. But before the show, he was screaming at all of the employees making 18 year old waitresses cry, because "he was playing for a shithole of a club" and expected some sort of rock star treatment.

The club is not a shithole at all and is very nice, but it isn't an arena which is where he wants to be playing. That club has hosted MANY of the bands that were huge in the 80's. Every employee stated that he was the biggest ass to come through their club and treated every single person as if they were below him.

But this isn't something he grew into with "fame". My cousin hung around and partied with a lot of the early 80's LA bands before they were big and used to see Yngwie back before he was anyone (early Steeler days, even before he was in Alcatrazz) and he was a pompous ass then too... lol.

Anyway, I did enjoy listening to some of his music. Not enough for a pinball machine though.

I still say bring on a Sabbath pin, or Ozzy, or Dio. If you want to go for cheese.. Then you could do wonders with a Manowar pin... lol

Personally, I would love (it would never happen) a Volbeat pin with their music, and old 50's style hotrod lifestyle theming!

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yngwie-malmsteen-next-music-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.