(Topic ID: 155964)

Yet another gameroom build thread

By amkoepfer

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3190 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0312 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0311 (resized).JPG
    andy_toilet (resized).png
    20170605_212447 (resized).jpg
    20160917_160529 (resized).jpg
    20160917_122704 (resized).jpg
    20160917_122732 (resized).jpg
    20160916_164726 (resized).jpg
    20160916_175337 (resized).jpg
    20160916_175343 (resized).jpg
    20160820_213941_(resized).jpg
    20160813_140622_(resized).jpg
    20160819_193753_(resized).jpg
    DSCF0002_(resized).JPG
    DSCF0001_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SirScott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

I started moving everything into the em room so i can seal that part up to finish the rest, and i couldnt help myself, i had to put the new games together. Thanks bob for aquarius and tom for sing along!

I fixed your picture for you:
    SS_(resized).pngSS_(resized).png

#227 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

He wants to build a concrete countertop for me

I vote for this.

3 weeks later
    #349 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Didn't know that permitted basement space couldn't be added to the homes square footage. That sucks, I was planning on that when I go to sell.

I wouldn't want it included just so I didn't have to pay taxes on it. I mean, if I go look at a house, I can figure out fairly quickly that the basement is livable space and would be happy that I wouldn't have to pay extra taxes for it.

Now, getting the bank to approve a loan for it (if you are financing most of it) might be a challenge.

#384 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

****bring the novus, im about out!

A party, and it's BYON?

Once you take a look at my machines, you might not want to let me too close to yours. Just sayin'.

BTW, I really like the dark gray.

#386 7 years ago

I have others as well--I think you have the room for a few more, right?

Shhhhh, don't tell the wife that I brought home a Big Hit on Monday--I really need to make room now. Hey, she left me home unsupervised this past weekend, so it is more her fault than mine.

2 weeks later
    #455 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

the bally odds and evens shocked me bad on the coin door for some reason and didnt start a game, scott, i may need your help with that one!!!

First thing I would do is make sure you have a (properly-installed) 3-pronged plug, and make sure your wiring is correct on the wall outlet. Then, check the switches on the coin door for potential shorts, especially where there is (supposed to be?) fish paper.

Oh, and make sure that the coin door is properly grounded so that any stray electricity will travel that path, and not through you.

See http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index3.htm#shock

I will donate a free 25-foot replacement cord to the cause if you need one.

1 week later
    #512 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Thanks scott for your donation to the cause! I owe you one!

Andy--always good to see your progress in person. It actually looks better than the pictures show--impressive!

Now, just be lucky I didn't jump on that drum kit--I play a mean cowbell....

11 months later
    #585 6 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

I started on my bathroom in the basement finally

andy_toilet (resized).pngandy_toilet (resized).png

I can't wait to drop a big dookie in there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SirScott.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yet-another-gameroom-build-thread?tu=SirScott and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.