Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by nosro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

STPRO with shaker. Cant wait, its going to be a long slow barge ride over to my part of pacific ocean. You guys got me addicted to this. If anyone comes to Kauai come hit the balls around with me. Im the only guy with pins here.

#2 9 years ago

Congrats!! Great game

#3 9 years ago

Congrats to you ! Something special about crackin that baby open for the first time.

#4 9 years ago

A great game. Congratulations on your first NIB pin.

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago

Just out of curiosity, how much was the shipping and how long is the expected travel time?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Kahanaohana:

If anyone comes to Kauai come hit the balls around with me. Im the only guy with pins here.

Favorite island! Hope to be back some day...

#7 9 years ago

About $300 for shipping. 5 days continental part, im guessing another week on barge to the rock. It stops in Honolulu first. Im hoping for 12 days total. On a side note,hopefully I can buy my grail pin from a guy on another island next month, IJ (williams). ST and IJ....im done...lol.

#8 9 years ago

Congrats!!! Enjoy your new game!

#9 9 years ago

I ordered st pro on monday with shaker, you got good taste!

#10 9 years ago

Could all those commercials be wrong? I thought you were living in paradise, why in the world would you waste time playing pinball? , Congrats !!!!! And have a great time with your new pin

#11 9 years ago

Congrats! I bought my first NIB this year with IMVE.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

Could all those commercials be wrong? I thought you were living in paradise, why in the world would you waste time playing pinball? , Congrats !!!!! And have a great time with your new pin

I wouldnt live anywhere else, another hobby to add to my list: surfing, kayak fishing, airguns, jiu jitsu, fishing, hiking, and now pins!....but when the sun goes down it something fun to do at home, or when its raining hard.

#13 9 years ago

Nothing like opening your first NIB! Enjoy!

#14 9 years ago

I know how you feel; my first NIB was WOZ Emerald City. Nothing quite like opening a NIB pin!!!

#15 9 years ago

Congrats! Nothing like a NIB. Enjoy!

#16 9 years ago

A Nice game

Enjoy

#17 9 years ago

The shipping charges seem more than reasonable. I have paid more than that for shipping from Connecticut to Kentucky. Enjoy the pin. Take your time 'studying' how to put it together. Don't get in a hurry and put the legs on upside down!

#18 9 years ago

Congrats on your purchase.

I guess I should move to Hawaii - seems like it's less expensive to ship pins there than to Colorado!

#19 9 years ago

If using the barge to ship stuff here from mainland or inter island its actually really cheap. They dont care about weight, they go buy cubic feet. The minimum is a pallet which is $50. Ive actually shipped a pin from one island to another along with about 3000 rounds of ammo and it was $50. Of course thats not delivered to door, you have to get it at dock. And on a side note, stop excluding use from shipping when we buy things . We are a state and if it fits in the flat rate boxes, sm/med/lg its the same price to ship here. I buy lots of airgun/pinball parts and you dont know how many times guys will say "dont ship to hawaii" so I have to tell them about the flat rate boxes.

#20 9 years ago

NIB + Hawaii = best life ever... Congrats

#21 9 years ago

Congrats on your pin. Star Trek is a great game.

#22 9 years ago

I have a suggestion. Why don't you make us feel bad and post some pictures of your home, where you live, surrounding sites, and the scenery? I went to the map and that island sure looks FINE! Post them here or send a PM or two. I would like to see them so I can 'pretend' I live there!!!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I have a suggestion. Why don't you make us feel bad and post some pictures of your home, where you live, surrounding sites, and the scenery? I went to the map and that island sure looks FINE! Post them here or send a PM or two. I would like to see them so I can 'pretend' I live there!!!

my home is nothing to look at, housing here is the 2nd most expensive in country. You will get a dump for $400k on my island, Honoululu is worse, you will get a dump for $600k. I do have fun videos you can check out. www.youtube.com/kahanaohana (flyboarding,hikes,airgun fun,kayak fishing, etc)
If you guys come to Kauai, look me up, well go kayak fish.

#24 9 years ago

Congrats! Was just in Kauai 5 months ago. Beautiful island and zip lining was fun.

#25 9 years ago

Spent my honeymoon in Kauai awesome place

#26 9 years ago

You never forget your first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yesfirst-nib-for-me-on-the-way and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.