20160319_145833_(resized).jpg
20160317_152456_(resized).jpg
20160317_142347_(resized).jpg
20160317_135119_(resized).jpg
20160317_134029_(resized).jpg
IMG_6438_(resized).JPG
wwe_(resized).jpg
12108727_10153915796829244_2124138721477050772_n_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TouchingEvil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 8 years ago

What are the odds of a new update with more wrestlers and more animations for dmd ?

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

It would be awesome, but I doubt additional wrestlers will be added. The amount of work involved for the current DMD animations is incredible considering all the combinations of the 8 selectible wrestlers. The most recent update included new DMD animations for Andre the Giant and Ultimate Warrior though, so I suppose it could be possible. They really should have included Randy Savage as a playable wrestler.
My guess is if any extra wrestlers are added, they will simply be opponents for the one-on-one matches. Those animations are basically just a few frames of animation where they're shown bobbing up and down on the DMD during the match. The LE model has a bunch of Legends like Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Iron Shiek, Roddy Piper, etc... who only appear in this form, and do not include unique music or audio other than the ring announcer saying the name when the match first starts.
With PinballBrowser, it is possible to edit your own DMD animations, so you could technically replace one of the existing opponents with your own custom drawings. I had thought about trying this to replace "The Miz" with Yokozuna since Yoko is on the side art. (There are a ton of guys on the side art who are not included in the game at all... like Jake "The Snake" Roberts -- he'd be a good replacement character too over just about any of the current wrestler opponents.)

Thank you for The awnser.

How many playable wrestlers is it in The Le version and witch ones is it ? Is it worth to buy the le insteed of the pro ?

#87 8 years ago

So is it worth it to buy the le version ?

#89 8 years ago

I dont Care about value. But in a wrestling fan perspectice is it worth it ?

#96 8 years ago

Does anybody know how many wrestlers opponents it is ? I know now that is 8 playable wrestlers in the le version, but how many and witch wrestlers can i fight against ? Can find a list anywhere

#100 8 years ago

I got my wrestlemania LE today, but the stickers on the sides are pealing and my ramps are in silver/steel, arent they supposed to be in gold ?

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Pretty much every WWE game I've ever seen eventually had the peeling decal issue. Contact Stern tech support & they will send you new decals.
The ramps are supposed to be that way.
Make sure you install the latest code update for the improved gameplay:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

Ok I email about the stickers and hope i can get new ones. I thought the ramps was gold color, but its ok. I have the 1.25 code and its great. But I'm not that good yet, has only got 67.000.000 points.

#106 8 years ago

What metal protector are you guys talking about ?

#107 8 years ago

Found a new autograph, whos is it ?

20160319_145833_(resized).jpg20160319_145833_(resized).jpg

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

I would guess John Trudeau

Ok. Thank you. I have one more question, i have the le version. When do i get the meet wrestling legends. Have only meet new wrestlers, no one from the old school

#111 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Your opponent is random...so sometimes you'll be battling Sheamus, and sometimes it'll be Rick Flair. Just keep starting matches, and eventually you'll see a legend.
And yes, that autograph is definitely John Trudeau (the designer).
Pete

Played like 200 matches and has never meet a legend just the new ones

#113 8 years ago

Ok. Thank you for quick awnser

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TouchingEvil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yes-yes-yes-stern-pinball-has-posted-code-update-125-for-wwe-pinba?tu=TouchingEvil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.