20160319_145833_(resized).jpg
20160317_152456_(resized).jpg
20160317_142347_(resized).jpg
20160317_135119_(resized).jpg
20160317_134029_(resized).jpg
IMG_6438_(resized).JPG
wwe_(resized).jpg
12108727_10153915796829244_2124138721477050772_n_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I hope the ring kickers are disabled when the ball is not in the ring. It took my LE on route 1 week to break one of the lower ring rubbers

In the new code, the ring kickers are now disabled when the ball is not in the ring, so no more unnecessary wear & tear.

Another plus in the new code: When you shoot the ramps while not in a match, the ball completely bypasses the ring altogether & loops around down the other ramp & back to the lower playfield.

Also, you can now hit both flippers at the end of a ball during the bonus countdown to bypass it & go straight to the next ball.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

In the new code, belts: tag team, championship, wrestling seems to be deprogrammed

The tag team championship belts ARE in the new code (as are the other title belts).

To start the Tag Team Championship match, you must first claim the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting the top light on the "Skill Shot" (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit). Once you have claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase & are not in a match, you hit each green "Tag" standup, then shoot the green "Tag" insert at the left scoop. The DMD will then instruct you to shoot either ramp to start the Tag Team Championship title match.

The "read me" file states:
- Added new rule to Money in the Bank. Rule now starts championship to
the next non-active wrestling match or Tag Team Multiball match.

***EDIT: After playing some more, it looks like you DO NOT need to win the U.S. Championship Title match first in order to start the Tag Team Championship match. As long as you've first claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting its skill shot (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit), you can proceed to start Tag Team Championship after you've won your first match.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Just updated the LE. The ring kickers are on always if a match is active. If you complete the match the kickers are only active when you are in the ring. Why can't both modes be like that!!!
I also noticed the larger triangle inserts are now RGB and there are some flashers under the ring that flash when you activate a match and look pretty cool.

There's an additional setting for the ring kickers in the Service Menu under Adjustments > WWE > Feature Adjustment #36 where you can choose when to have the Slammers Active:
1. "Ring/Match (Default)"
2. "Always"
3. "Ring"

Also, Feature Adjustment #37 ("Slammer Assist") I changed to "No" for home play. That way, if the ball happens to get into the ring when you're not in a match, the ring kickers won't keep kicking the ball around automatically.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

What's the difference between ring/match and ring?

From what I've observed so far, it looks like for "Ring/Match" setting, the ring kickers are active during a match both (1) when the ball is in the ring as well as (2) when the ball is on the lower playfield during a match.

For just "Ring" setting, the ring kickers are only active during a match when the ball is in the ring.

#39 8 years ago

After playing some more, it looks like you DO NOT need to win the U.S. Championship Title match first in order to start the Tag Team Championship match.

As long as you've first claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting its skill shot (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit), you can proceed to start Tag Team Championship after you've won your first regular match.

Once you've claimed the "Money In The Bank" skill shot & you're not in a match, hit the 2 green "Tag" standup targets, then shooting the green "Tag" insert at the left scoop, then shoot either ramp to start Tag Team Championship match.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I don't understand the new short plunge skill shot and how you use it to collect the briefcase

To claim the "Money In The Bank" briefcase off of 1 short-plunge skill shot, you want to plunge the ball *just enough* so that it goes up the ladder to hit the switch for the top light (when it is lit), and then have the ball fall back down the ladder to the lower playfield.

If you do it correctly, there will be a corresponding DMD animation as well as an announcer callout that states that you have claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase.

3 weeks later
#90 8 years ago
1 week later
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

I got my wrestlemania LE today, but the stickers on the sides are pealing and my ramps are in silver/steel, arent they supposed to be in gold ?

Pretty much every WWE game I've ever seen eventually had the peeling decal issue. Contact Stern tech support & they will send you new decals.

The ramps are supposed to be that way.

Make sure you install the latest code update for the improved gameplay:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Played like 200 matches and has never meet a legend just the new ones

I think that the majority of your first matches per game are against new wrestler opponents. Once you pin & defeat one or two new wrestlers within the same game, you'll start to randomly see the classic legend wrestlers as opponents.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yes-yes-yes-stern-pinball-has-posted-code-update-125-for-wwe-pinba?tu=PinB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.