20160319_145833_(resized).jpg
20160317_152456_(resized).jpg
20160317_142347_(resized).jpg
20160317_135119_(resized).jpg
20160317_134029_(resized).jpg
IMG_6438_(resized).JPG
wwe_(resized).jpg
12108727_10153915796829244_2124138721477050772_n_(resized).jpg
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

I got my wrestlemania LE today, but the stickers on the sides are pealing and my ramps are in silver/steel, arent they supposed to be in gold ?

Pretty much every WWE game I've ever seen eventually had the peeling decal issue. Contact Stern tech support & they will send you new decals.

The ramps are supposed to be that way.

Make sure you install the latest code update for the improved gameplay:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Pretty much every WWE game I've ever seen eventually had the peeling decal issue. Contact Stern tech support & they will send you new decals.
The ramps are supposed to be that way.
Make sure you install the latest code update for the improved gameplay:
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

Ok I email about the stickers and hope i can get new ones. I thought the ramps was gold color, but its ok. I have the 1.25 code and its great. But I'm not that good yet, has only got 67.000.000 points.

#103 8 years ago

Do one of you LE guy's mind checking your shooter lane? A picture (with the glass on even) would work too. I'm trying to see if it already has a metal protector in it. Pinball life sells them just not sure if they're stock or not.

#104 8 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Do one of you LE guy's mind checking your shooter lane? A picture (with the glass on even) would work too. I'm trying to see if it already has a metal protector in it. Pinball life sells them just not sure if they're stock or not.

Mine did not have the metal protector so I purchased one from PinballLife.com and installed it. Definitely an affordable and worthwhile upgrade.

#105 8 years ago

Awesome exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you very much.

#106 8 years ago

What metal protector are you guys talking about ?

#107 8 years ago

Found a new autograph, whos is it ?

20160319_145833_(resized).jpg20160319_145833_(resized).jpg

#108 8 years ago

I would guess John Trudeau

#109 8 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

I would guess John Trudeau

Ok. Thank you. I have one more question, i have the le version. When do i get the meet wrestling legends. Have only meet new wrestlers, no one from the old school

#110 8 years ago

Ok. Thank you. I have one more question, i have the le version. When do i get the meet wrestling legends. Have only meet new wrestlers, no one from the old school

Your opponent is random...so sometimes you'll be battling Sheamus, and sometimes it'll be Rick Flair. Just keep starting matches, and eventually you'll see a legend.

And yes, that autograph is definitely John Trudeau (the designer).

Pete

#111 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Your opponent is random...so sometimes you'll be battling Sheamus, and sometimes it'll be Rick Flair. Just keep starting matches, and eventually you'll see a legend.
And yes, that autograph is definitely John Trudeau (the designer).
Pete

Played like 200 matches and has never meet a legend just the new ones

#112 8 years ago

Played like 200 matches and has never meet a legend just the new ones

I think that the majority of your first matches per game are against new wrestler opponents. Once you pin & defeat one or two new wrestlers within the same game, you'll start to randomly see the classic legend wrestlers as opponents.

#113 8 years ago

Ok. Thank you for quick awnser

#114 8 years ago

Yep, I find that the opponents tend to be the Legends more often if you choose one of the four LE wrestlers like Undertaker, Hogan, Austin, or Shawn Michaels. But often times the first match is always a current wrestler, then a Legend shows up as you get closer to the US Title Match. But it is random.

I've never made it to Ultimate Warrior or Andre the Giant yet, as I think Warrior is the Intercontinental Champion, and Andre is the World Champion.

#115 8 years ago

I picked WWE pro during our league finals. I put up a very nice 148M only to have our resident 16yr old wizard put up over 250M and didn't even need to play his EB!

4 weeks later
#116 8 years ago

Have any of you guys put the wiring harness on that turns off the rest of playfield An lights up the ring when your in a match ?? If so how is it? Add much to game play, sounds pretty cool.

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Have any of you guys put the wiring harness on that turns off the rest of playfield An lights up the ring when your in a match ?? If so how is it? Add much to game play, sounds pretty cool.

Yes, it's a very cool effect. Whenever the ball (or balls) are in the ring, it dims all of the GI lights except for the ones up around the ring. It's an easy installation too. A "Z" connector that splices into the harness near the ring, then 2 wires that you run and add to a connector on the node board near the flippers. It proves the versatility of the Spike system.

#118 8 years ago

Fantastic, good to hear. When I herd about it, I thought it would be awsome, all I need to do now is see photos or video of the effect.

#119 8 years ago

Can someone help please?

I can't work out these 1.25 rules.
I just took the glass off to try to find out how to get to the last belt, the Heavyweight Champion.

I made sure to launch with the full 'Money in the Bank' skill shot to qualify for the Tag Team Champion belt.
Then I completed a few matches until I'd completed US Champion and the belt light stayed solid.
Then I started Tag Team mutiball and got plenty of jackpots both in the ring and around the playfield.
Playing these two belts lets me start the Intercontinental Royal Rumble which I did and got heaps of jackpots.
No matter how many more fights I start and finish, and Tag Team multiballs I play, the Tag Team and Intercontinental lights keep flashing and I can't advance to Heavyweight Champion.
God knows who is able to do this with the glass on!!
So what am I supposed to be doing?

#120 7 years ago

I would like to see a rule added with the inner loop.
Shoot inner loop below ring 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, etc and light ramp for hurry up. Hitting ramp collects hurry up. Hurry up only starts after X number of hits so after done once, you have to hit he loop 2 consecutive times to light ramp hurry up. The number of times loop needs to be hit would be timed so if you don't complete it hurry up won't start. Value of hurry increases as the number of times needed to start it increases.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yes-yes-yes-stern-pinball-has-posted-code-update-125-for-wwe-pinba/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.