3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160319_145833_(resized).jpg
20160317_152456_(resized).jpg
20160317_142347_(resized).jpg
20160317_135119_(resized).jpg
20160317_134029_(resized).jpg
IMG_6438_(resized).JPG
wwe_(resized).jpg
12108727_10153915796829244_2124138721477050772_n_(resized).jpg

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

YES! YES! YES! Stern Pinball has posted code update 1.25 for WWE Pinball! We have been hard at work behind the scenes for quite some time getting this update together for you! The update features a host of changes including a massive audio upgrade, much more rules, new lighting effects and scoring tweaks just to name a few! Complete details can be found in the READ ME file contained within the link. Enjoy! ‪#‎WWE‬ ‪#‎SternPinball‬ ‪#‎ThankYouDanielBryan‬
PRO - http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-pro
LE - http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le
PRO V1.25
=======================
Spike System:
-Node Board Code v0.16.4
-- Improved handling of overcurrent conditions.
-- Improved sound streaming.
Gameplay:
- Improved all sound effects, speech, and music to 44.1k stereo quality.
- Improved wrestler entrance song balance.
- Improved lighting effects and multicolor LED usage.
- Improved top ring control gate usage.
- Added new ring stage gi lighting and effects.
- Added new ruleset to wrestling matches:
* Increased drop target completions to start a match.
* Lower playfield shots double pin value when complete.
* Signature moves doubles base pin value when complete.
* Signature moves do double the damage to opponents.
* Wrestling moves in the ring add to pin value.
* Matches increase in difficulty per completion.
* Opponents have an HP bar to denote progress.
* Post-match celebration now increases with fan support.
* Post-match celebration plays the wrestler's theme music.
* Added new dots to out of the ring action.
* Added new lighting effects.
* Increased overall scoring.
- Added new ruleset to Ref Multiball:
* Removed Ref scoring.
* Referee shots now increase Ref Multiball jackpot values.
* Lower playfield shots now build value towards super jackpot.
* Ref Multiball no longer allows wrestling matches to end.
* Reduced difficulty of starting subsequent Ref Multiballs.
* Increased scoring.
- Added new ruleset to Tag Team Multiball:
* Ring targets incorporated into multiball rule.
* Tag targets and Tag Team shot allows for timed 2x scoring and
add-a-ball when lit.
* Opponents now tag out on a timer.
* Reduced the difficulty of starting Tag Team Multiballs.
* Increased scoring.
- Added new rule to Money in the Bank. Rule now starts championship to
the next non-active wrestling match or Tag Team Multiball match.
- Added new threshold awards to pop bumpers. Each Threshold is lower.
- Changed skill shot rules:
* New light plunge skill shot.
* Increased Skill shot scoring.
- Added new ruleset to target bank. Completion of bank starts a hurry-up
which allows the player to hit the center loop shots to increase
bonus multiplier or bonus count.
- Changed outlane ball saves to allow for a new skill shot.
- Increased bottom lane completion progression values.
- Removed bonus multipliers from top lane completions. Completion now
provides 300k points towards bonus.

**Content ripped from Stern FB.

12108727_10153915796829244_2124138721477050772_n_(resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

So nice to hear for you WWE owners!

#3 3 years ago

glad it got an update!

-too bad they still have not added code to make it so slammers dont pulse when no ball in ring and flippers dont pulse when only a ball in the ring...

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

So nice to hear for you WWE owners!

Totally agree, owners should be happy as this update looks huge.

#5 3 years ago

Awesome!

#6 3 years ago

glad to hear this

better late than never

#7 3 years ago

Good to see Daniel Bryan has been coding since his retirement...

#8 3 years ago

Great news!!! Very happy to see the game get support.

#9 3 years ago

Happy days for owners,enjoy

#10 3 years ago

In the new code, belts: tag team, championship, wrestling seems to be deprogrammed

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

In the new code, belts: tag team, championship, wrestling seems to be deprogrammed

Just a guess, maybe Lyman is redoing them or it is a bug.

#12 3 years ago

Doh! I just sold mine.

#13 3 years ago

I hope the ring kickers are disabled when the ball is not in the ring. It took my LE on route 1 week to break one of the lower ring rubbers

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I hope the ring kickers are disabled when the ball is not in the ring. It took my LE on route 1 week to break one of the lower ring rubbers

In the new code, the ring kickers are now disabled when the ball is not in the ring, so no more unnecessary wear & tear.

Another plus in the new code: When you shoot the ramps while not in a match, the ball completely bypasses the ring altogether & loops around down the other ramp & back to the lower playfield.

Also, you can now hit both flippers at the end of a ball during the bonus countdown to bypass it & go straight to the next ball.

#15 3 years ago

good for WWE owners. I like it when Stern delivers code love.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Another plus in the new code: When you shoot the ramps without being in a match, the ball completely bypasses the ring altogether & loops around down the other ramp & back to the lower playfield.

Glad it only took a year to figure that one out!

#17 3 years ago

Meanwhile, the location of the only WWE near me also has a TWD that's probably still on 1.11 and still halfway broke, so the odds of them updating this aren't very likely.

This is a substantial enough upgrade that I'm willing to give it another shot, but as mentioned, I doubt said location will ever update the code. It's one of those tourist-trap, "corporatey" arcades that, in actuality, I should be thankful they even have pins at all.

#18 3 years ago

Wow what a difference good code makes!!!!

Disabling the ring bumpers when not in a match makes it so much better and the ramp diverter logic is awesome when not in a match!

Loads of new stuff, will be trying more out later.

#19 3 years ago

Great news!!

#20 3 years ago

Very good news for the dozens...and dozens!!! Of wrestlemania buyers out there.

Interested to hear the feedback over the next few days.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

The tag team championship belts ARE in the new code (as are the other title belts).

To start the Tag Team Championship match, you must first claim the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting the top light on the "Skill Shot" (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit). Once you have claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase & are not in a match, you hit each green "Tag" standup, then shoot the green "Tag" insert at the left scoop. The DMD will then instruct you to shoot either ramp to start the Tag Team Championship title match.

The "read me" file states:
- Added new rule to Money in the Bank. Rule now starts championship to
the next non-active wrestling match or Tag Team Multiball match.

***EDIT: After playing some more, it looks like you DO NOT need to win the U.S. Championship Title match first in order to start the Tag Team Championship match. As long as you've first claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting its skill shot (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit), you can proceed to start Tag Team Championship after you've won your first match.

#23 3 years ago

Do you guys think the kick out Outlane settings are too hard on the easy setting?

#24 3 years ago

The great thing is it makes the pin significantly more fun to play. 5-10 years from now the 50??? Or so LEs will be rare.

#25 3 years ago

Missing mine today for the first time. Pete give it love for me!

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Do you guys think the kick out Outlane settings are too hard on the easy setting?

I have always liked the layout of this game, do you have yours on location anywhere? I might have to try to sneak in a trip to play it if you do!

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Missing mine today for the first time. Pete give it love for me!

I'm going to give it so much love that you'll never want to touch it again.

Without gloves.

Pete

#28 3 years ago

It should be out in the wild tomorrow or the day after at the Landyachtz arcade.

Oops meant to quote redundor's post.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the 2 owners should be ecstatic.

Ahh, man, why poop on someone else's fun? That's like saying you don't like Bally/ Miday Atlantics because the ladies on the backglass have big 80s hairdos.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Ahh, man, why poop on someone else's fun? That's like saying you don't like Bally/ Miday Atlantics because the ladies on the backglass have big 80s hairdos.

I like ladies with big 80's hairdos

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

i'm just poking fun. It's definitely not the worst game out there. stern RS is far worse in many aspects.

#33 3 years ago

Just updated the LE. The ring kickers are on always if a match is active. If you complete the match the kickers are only active when you are in the ring. Why can't both modes be like that!!!

I also noticed the larger triangle inserts are now RGB and there are some flashers under the ring that flash when you activate a match and look pretty cool.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Just updated the LE. The ring kickers are on always if a match is active. If you complete the match the kickers are only active when you are in the ring. Why can't both modes be like that!!!
I also noticed the larger triangle inserts are now RGB and there are some flashers under the ring that flash when you activate a match and look pretty cool.

There's an additional setting for the ring kickers in the Service Menu under Adjustments > WWE > Feature Adjustment #36 where you can choose when to have the Slammers Active:
1. "Ring/Match (Default)"
2. "Always"
3. "Ring"

Also, Feature Adjustment #37 ("Slammer Assist") I changed to "No" for home play. That way, if the ball happens to get into the ring when you're not in a match, the ring kickers won't keep kicking the ball around automatically.

#35 3 years ago

What's the difference between ring/match and ring?

#36 3 years ago

This is awesome news; can anyone post a gameplay vid? Does the LCD show more on the LE now?

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

What's the difference between ring/match and ring?

From what I've observed so far, it looks like for "Ring/Match" setting, the ring kickers are active during a match both (1) when the ball is in the ring as well as (2) when the ball is on the lower playfield during a match.

For just "Ring" setting, the ring kickers are only active during a match when the ball is in the ring.

#38 3 years ago

Great to see they addressed the ring kicker issue by making it an option.

#39 3 years ago

After playing some more, it looks like you DO NOT need to win the U.S. Championship Title match first in order to start the Tag Team Championship match.

As long as you've first claimed the "Money In The Bank" briefcase by hitting its skill shot (either by one short-plunge "Skill Shot" or three separate full-plunge attempts on each ball when the top light is lit), you can proceed to start Tag Team Championship after you've won your first regular match.

Once you've claimed the "Money In The Bank" skill shot & you're not in a match, hit the 2 green "Tag" standup targets, then shooting the green "Tag" insert at the left scoop, then shoot either ramp to start Tag Team Championship match.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

agreed! That drove me nuts as an operator of the game. Sold it in under 2 months just because of that.

#41 3 years ago

I am one of the 20 or so people who own wwe pro and can't wait to load the new code tomorrow when I get to work.

#43 3 years ago

Very nice to see another game getting polished code wise.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

- Improved all sound effects, speech, and music to 44.1k stereo quality.

It's nice to see Stern finally bringing the sound quality up to CD standards.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Very good news for the dozens...and dozens!!! Of wrestlemania buyers out there.
Interested to hear the feedback over the next few days.

I think it is possible demand for the title may increase and Stern may run more of the LEs assuming the theory that not all were run is true.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Totally right. This was an issue everyone was unhappy with. Great to see Stern recognize it, I always thought this theme would do great on rout but that issue was a problem for that use.

#47 3 years ago

If the code is great and complete, I would consider one for sure, especially if it was priced to sell. Biggest downers for me were incomplete code, not using the diverters to keep the ball out of the ring when not in a match and crappy theme integration.

Love to see some video with the new code installed.

#48 3 years ago

I'm running the ring only setting now, definitely the way to go for the slammers.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

agreed! That drove me nuts as an operator of the game. Sold it in under 2 months just because of that.

Yep, all about what you want, not a customer.....

#50 3 years ago

The code is much improved.

Man the multiballs in this game are hard.

It's awesome to have shots loop around the ring. I've had some cool combos from the lower loops to the ramps.

Tag team is a lot easier to start and seems like it's got more going on.

I don't understand the new short plunge skill shot and how you use it to collect the briefcase.

I hope that there is more to come.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
4,000 (OBO)
$ 12.50
5,995 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 14.95
$ 29.95
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside