(Topic ID: 222422)

YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo - April 26-28, 2019

By pins4life33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Best in Show - Modern (resized).jpg
    CPC - 2nd Place (resized).jpg
    B Div - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    B - Div - Group (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - SS (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - EM (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - Arcade (resized).jpg
    CPC - 3rd Place (resized).jpg
    CPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    WCPC - Group (resized).jpg
    Novice - Group (resized).jpg
    WCPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    Novice - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    LFPT - Group (resized).jpg
    LFPT - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    KCPT - Group (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

RIGHT ON!!! I'll be in for a Ultimate pass for Sure!! don't need it... but I WANT IT!!

#16 5 years ago

I LOVE WIPING DOWN THEM PINBALL MACHINES WITH THOSE YEGPIN WIPES!

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Looking into sanitizing stations as well this year.

No need..... I just use alcohol. Bring on the beer gardens!!! Best thing of last year was having games accessible in the beer gardens... hope that continues.

#19 5 years ago

Can’t wait to have a drink with alcohol added after the mix is poured .... #YEGPIN 2018

#22 5 years ago

All goes down the same... lol... Great memories.... can’t frickin wait for April!

1 week later
    2 weeks later
    #30 5 years ago

EASY just come thursday!! stay till monday... problem solved

#33 5 years ago

RIGHT ON! Nitro is awesome! time to start saving them pennies... COLOR DMDS here we come

1 week later
    #49 5 years ago

5 ultimates left! Wow cant wait for next year for the super LE option

1 month later
    #80 5 years ago
    Quoted from OchoFosho:

Yeah, I'm just trying to buy a single ticket. No luck.

ohhhh ya!!!!! your coming !!!! Thats Fricken AWESOME

1 week later
    #83 5 years ago

Super cool.... excited to watch it all go down!

#84 5 years ago

Because i suck at playing pinball i tend to do something im better at .... drinking.... and when i drink i like watching pinball! Is there any plans to display the finals onto a screen of some kind so watchers can see the action?

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

This year there will be a bigger tournament area, stands setup for viewing, with drinking allowed and hopefully (2) 55" tv's that will show the machines being streamed for finals. We are not prepared to do an INDISC setup of 24 tv's showing the playfields behind the machines or like Pinburgh where they have two 120ft screens to show action but hopefully this will be enough to people to see all the action while it is being streamed live.

STANDS!?!?!!! SUPER COOL!!!!! With that setup spunds like we can bring signs and everything .... WWE style !!!!

#90 5 years ago

Very excited for YEGPIN .... as always! And very impressed with all the effort from the team, you guys put out so much effort and it shows!

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Just seen the event poster on Brian Holdermans Instagram...it's purdy sweeeet

love the devil guy with the horns!

#99 5 years ago

Wow well done YEGPIN and NITRO.... that is literally making me want to rent a trailer .... mission accomplished

4 weeks later
    #116 5 years ago

well, that dang give away for Donar s sure has worked on me! from looking at bringing one game... now i got a trailer and am bringing 4 arcades and 7 pinballs!

1 week later
    #129 5 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

So which Arcades are you bringing??

Sadly nothing awesome, just what i got left... a couple cocktail tables and a couple mega touches....
    ... the garage was full of arcades 7 years ago, until i found pinball.... now pinball rules supreme and all arcades that are left are the ones the wife and kids like....but hey, without arcades i wouldnt have found pinball; so i totally feel they should be hand in hand.

#138 5 years ago

Wow thats awesome! Almost makes me want to bring my kids..... almost....

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Can anyone going pick me up a show poster? I have posters I can trade for one with those that like to collect pinball Wall Art. PM if you can help. DVE

PM sent

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

Wtf ? No legs. I’m looking for 3 machines worth.

Lol then order some from Tommy!! He cant read your mind!

#161 5 years ago

My wife shakes her head when she gets into my head!!!

1 week later
    #182 5 years ago

10 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!

#183 5 years ago

9 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!

#184 5 years ago

dont tell my wife.... but i dreamt i was there last night!!!

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from blowback1976:

Why am I picturing you with a yegpin advent calendar for countdown?

thats a fantastic IDEA.... but instead of chocolate put a punch of pinball parts in each one....

1 week later
    #211 4 years ago

Trailer loaded!!!! Should be there to unload tomorrow around 1pm!!!! Cant fricken wait!!!

YEGPIN ROCKS!!!!

#251 4 years ago

Love the amount of games in the drinking section!!! You guys really stepped it up his year! what an unreal event! Having a blast

#337 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Congrats, everyone. I’ve enjoyed watching this thread from afar.

frolic why didnt you come this year? you went to Flip out.... you should try YEGPIN in 2020!!! it really is so different then Flip out! both shows are very unique! I'm trying to convince the wife to head to Flip out again this year.

1 month later
    #350 4 years ago

BRING ON 2020!!!!

#354 4 years ago

Momm will take care of us..... moms always do

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2019-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-april-26-28-2018?tu=toasterman04 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.