(Topic ID: 222422)

YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo - April 26-28, 2019

By pins4life33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Best in Show - Modern (resized).jpg
    CPC - 2nd Place (resized).jpg
    B Div - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    B - Div - Group (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - SS (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - EM (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - Arcade (resized).jpg
    CPC - 3rd Place (resized).jpg
    CPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    WCPC - Group (resized).jpg
    Novice - Group (resized).jpg
    WCPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    Novice - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    LFPT - Group (resized).jpg
    LFPT - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    KCPT - Group (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#206 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Okay that is really it, and please let focus on what is really here at the show and not the negativity of what isn't, this is going to be one hell of a super show this year we have pulled out all of the stops so come on out and support the pinball and arcade scene in our great city!!!!

Don't see how anyone could be negative, going to be a great line up. Big thanks to Tommy and everyone else who is bringing a machine. Couldn't make it last year, looking forward to Friday!

#225 4 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

For the most part people are great but there is always that one that person that will be a keyboard warrior and say well you don’t have this machine or where is JJWW, which is why I like to use the preemptive disclaimer to remind everyone just how lucky we are to have a distributor that supports the Alberta community like he does!

Yeah, if he was really supporting the community he would be bringing a Beatles Platinum and a Wonka!!!! WHAT THE HELL TOMMY!!!!!!

#262 4 years ago

Lots of great games, some super nice examples brought by local collectors. Played a lot of new games I never played before, plus got to re-visit some I used to own and no longer have. Love the ColorDMD in the Baywatch, looks awesome and a good example of the game. One of the only games I ever sold that I think about getting again.

Tyler (aeonblack on here I believe), I seemed to notice your name on a lot of super nice condition pins, thanks for bringing them out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2019-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-april-26-28-2018?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.