(Topic ID: 222422)

YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo - April 26-28, 2019

By pins4life33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Best in Show - Modern (resized).jpg
    CPC - 2nd Place (resized).jpg
    B Div - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    B - Div - Group (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - SS (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - EM (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - Arcade (resized).jpg
    CPC - 3rd Place (resized).jpg
    CPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    WCPC - Group (resized).jpg
    Novice - Group (resized).jpg
    WCPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    Novice - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    LFPT - Group (resized).jpg
    LFPT - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    KCPT - Group (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#148 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Modern/LCD
    AC/DC LE
    Ironman
    KISS LE
    Metallica LE
    Early Modern
    Demolition Man
    Indiana Jones
    The Shadow
    Twilight Zone
    Late Solid State
    Elvira & the Party Monsters
    Grand Lizard
    Laser Cue
    Time Machine
    [quoted image]

No more vip passes
    After seeing this lineup of tournament pins, anyone have a game to donate for a pinless pinsider? Split my winnings with you?

#150 5 years ago

Hey Tommy. You guys planning on bringing any legs with you guys this year? Maybe a few sheets of regular glass? A few friends have been asking me. Thanks

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

If anyone is looking to sell their YEGPIN UVIP or VIP pass please let me know I know of one person that is looking for one, as they specifically want entry into the tournaments.
    Feel free to PM me.

If you donate a game you get a vip pass correct?

#171 5 years ago

To any pinsiders heading to Sherwood Park for Yegpin from Saskatchewan. If you feel like a nice, scenic drive that's the same distance as going boring old yellowhead, try my Hwy 40 at Battleford. I just did the trek in under 3hrs this morning with gas stop and I'm less then half hr from Battleford. Multiple valleys, towns with micro breweries and I found a Family Guy in Wainwright this afternoon!

1 week later
    #192 5 years ago

If anyone heading back to Saskatchewan has space for a game and wants a hundo for gas, shoot me a pm. Thanks

Also any sask guys driving up just for the day? Either Friday or Saturday?

#199 5 years ago

Boy I hope I can make it this year. Last year I was hoping there would be a ACNC there and now it is a reality. Bk3 and Octoberfest is icing on the cake. Bk3 premium?

#207 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheJerol:

Question for locals: What’s the best pinball joint in Edmonton to hit up tomorrow night?

Beercade on Whyte Ave has a solid lineup. Lots of arcades. Easy to get to from Sherwood Park

#212 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

like to use the preemptive disclaimer to remind everyone just how lucky we are to have a distributor that supports the Alberta community like he does!

Yeah, Tommy fucking rocks

4086154.jpg4086154.jpg
    #228 5 years ago

Safe travels today Jamie.
    11:45 safety meeting in the parking lot tomorrow morning

#239 5 years ago

What's with the stock car? Did you pick it up on your adventures?

#260 5 years ago

Thanks to everyone for putting on a great show. Double thumbs up to Jamie and Tommy for getting those two kickass Black Knight's to the show!! Game is freaking awesome! Both played great and got about 10 games in on both machines. Was really surprised at the long ball times considering their predecessors. Favorite game of the show by far for me! Also Tyler's Judge Dredd played awesome. Left the show kicking myself for passing on one a few months ago.

Also if anyone wants a good laugh check out the back of that killer Iron Maiden premium. Maybe someone could take a pic? Thanks ranchero for pointing it out!

Quoted from yellowghost:

Is there anything to do in the surrounding areas? If somebody needs to take a break from pinball?

There's a pretty gnarly looking bowl and skate park right in the parking lot. I was out on a smoke break and watched two kids slam right into each other. Crowd erupted. Epic

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Finals taking place.
    [quoted image]

Who's in it? Streaming somewhere?

#285 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

How is it I keep missing running into you Jay?

I was only there till 6pm Friday. Tagged along with nightsearcher. Maybe next year I'll convince the wife to do the weekend again. Still got a jersey for ya

#287 4 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:I'm really digging Octoberfest, might have to talk to Tommy soon.

Quoted from spinal:

My favorite game of the show... Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle

Really shows how everyone has their own love. These were my biggest disappointments of the show. First game of Alice, meh. 2nd game not so good. Walked away on my third game. Maybe if you could hear it but I couldn't hear anything. Octoberfest I walked away after 2 balls into my second game and never looked back. But I loved bksor and have heard lots of people not liking it at all. There's really something for everyone

#303 4 years ago

Who ended up winning the Munsters pro? And what game/games did they donate?

#334 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Judge Dredd has been added to the wishlist.

Why would someone downvote this?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2019-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-april-26-28-2018?tu=dirkdiggler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.