(Topic ID: 222422)

YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo - April 26-28, 2019

By pins4life33

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Best in Show - Modern (resized).jpg
    CPC - 2nd Place (resized).jpg
    B Div - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    B - Div - Group (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - SS (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - EM (resized).jpg
    Best in Show - Arcade (resized).jpg
    CPC - 3rd Place (resized).jpg
    CPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    WCPC - Group (resized).jpg
    Novice - Group (resized).jpg
    WCPC - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    Novice - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    LFPT - Group (resized).jpg
    LFPT - 1st Place (resized).jpg
    KCPT - Group (resized).jpg
    There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey Tommy. You guys planning on bringing any legs with you guys this year? Maybe a few sheets of regular glass? A few friends have been asking me. Thanks

No legs or regular glass. Lot’s of non- reflective glass, colorDMD’s, shakers, pinballs, superbands, flipper rebuild kits, speaker light kits, cabinet protectors, footies, leg levellers, and much more.

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperFreak:

No legs or regular glass. Lot’s of non- reflective glass, colorDMD’s, shakers, pinballs, superbands, flipper rebuild kits, speaker light kits, cabinet protectors, footies, leg levellers, and much more.

WPC siderails...? Shot in the dark, but trying to think of anything else that costs just an obscene amount of money to ship from the US due to bulkiness that I’d hope for..

Any widebody non-reflective glass?

#153 5 years ago

If no one has asked yet if there is enough time to get a Wonka to yegpin, I’m asking now

Unlikely but for someone close enough to Jack, it could be arranged

#154 5 years ago

I would rather see Black Knight SR there.
    Make it so Tommy

#155 5 years ago

I want to play both

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

I would rather see Black Knight SR there.
    Make it so Tommy

That’s more likely than Wonka

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from DW3000:

WPC siderails...? Shot in the dark, but trying to think of anything else that costs just an obscene amount of money to ship from the US due to bulkiness that I’d hope for..
    Any widebody non-reflective glass?

Yes! WPC side rails.

#158 5 years ago

Wtf ? No legs. I’m looking for 3 machines worth.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolffcub:

Wtf ? No legs. I’m looking for 3 machines worth.

Lol then order some from Tommy!! He cant read your mind!

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

Lol then order some from Tommy!! He cant read your mind!

My wife can so why cant he?

#161 5 years ago

My wife shakes her head when she gets into my head!!!

#162 5 years ago

Anyone driving up to Yegpin from Winnipeg.
    Want to make some gas money bringing a game back from Yegpin to Winnipeg.

#163 5 years ago

If anyone is looking to sell their YEGPIN UVIP or VIP pass please let me know I know of one person that is looking for one, as they specifically want entry into the tournaments.

Feel free to PM me.

#164 5 years ago

Selling one weekend pass to Yegpin. Not the VIP or UVIP, just the regular one. Paid $60, but it can be yours for $45.

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

If anyone is looking to sell their YEGPIN UVIP or VIP pass please let me know I know of one person that is looking for one, as they specifically want entry into the tournaments.
    Feel free to PM me.

If you donate a game you get a vip pass correct?

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Anyone driving up to Yegpin from Winnipeg.
    Want to make some gas money bringing a game back from Yegpin to Winnipeg.

Everyone that I know that is going to Yegpin are flying

#167 5 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

Everyone that I know that is going to Yegpin are flying

Thats what I'm hearing

#168 5 years ago

That is correct you will receive a donor VIP pass.

https://yegpin.com/bring-a-game/

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If you donate a game you get a vip pass correct?

#169 5 years ago

Im trying to sort out my pass with YEGPIN. I bought a UVIP pass prior to having my machines accepted to the donor list, so im actually holding a UVIP and a VIP at the moment. I want it adjusted so someone else can have the opportunity to attend.

#170 5 years ago

YEGPIN does not refund any prepurchased passes however we do accomidate transfer of passes. With UVIP tickets it becomes much more difficult due to the personalization on the pass but as long as the person is okay with having your personalization on their pass then no issue.

Quoted from wolffcub:

Im trying to sort out my pass with YEGPIN. I bought a UVIP pass prior to having my machines accepted to the donor list, so im actually holding a UVIP and a VIP at the moment. I want it adjusted so someone else can have the opportunity to attend.

#171 5 years ago

To any pinsiders heading to Sherwood Park for Yegpin from Saskatchewan. If you feel like a nice, scenic drive that's the same distance as going boring old yellowhead, try my Hwy 40 at Battleford. I just did the trek in under 3hrs this morning with gas stop and I'm less then half hr from Battleford. Multiple valleys, towns with micro breweries and I found a Family Guy in Wainwright this afternoon!

#172 5 years ago

Have you all looked at some of the pinball machine titles that will be at YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo. I can tell you that we have over 140 pinball machines committed for this event, and I am sure there will be a few more donations by the time the show starts. It is going to be one the biggest pinball events ever hosted in Canada. I have also heard there might be a surprise or two that are not even listed on our site because they are so top secret no one wants to spoil the surprise. If you have any interest in pinball at all you won't want to miss this show. Tickets will be sold at the door all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 26-28, 2019. Anyone who is 12 or under with a paid adult admission gets in for free. Come to Millennium Place in Sherwood Park and have a flippin good time!!!

http://yegpin.com/pinball-machines/

#173 5 years ago

Great list! (Fyi: Jungle princess link is for Flash, not SS and not Williams)

#174 5 years ago

You got that right... Fixed!!!

Quoted from spinal:

Great list! (Fyi: Jungle princess link is for Flash, not SS and not Williams)

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Have you all looked at some of the pinball machine titles that will be at YEGPIN: 2019 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo. I can tell you that we have over 140 pinball machines committed for this event, and I am sure there will be a few more donations by the time the show starts. It is going to be one the biggest pinball events ever hosted in Canada. I have also heard there might be a surprise or two that are not even listed on our site because they are so top secret no one wants to spoil the surprise. If you have any interest in pinball at all you won't want to miss this show. Tickets will be sold at the door all day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 26-28, 2019. Anyone who is 12 or under with a paid adult admission gets in for free. Come to Millennium Place in Sherwood Park and have a flippin good time!!!
    http://yegpin.com/pinball-machines/

So excited for this, I can’t wait! Going to be a great show. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in behind the scenes, for us to be able to attend an event like this.

#176 5 years ago

With comments like this, it makes all the time my team spends to put this on well worth it. Much appreciated and thanks for your support!!!

Quoted from Pinhead306:

So excited for this, I can’t wait! Going to be a great show. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting in behind the scenes, for us to be able to attend an event like this.

#177 5 years ago

Please let one of those surprises be the new Black Knight machine!!!!

#178 5 years ago

I got a uvip for sale.

#180 5 years ago

I could use a vip pass if anyone isnt going to use theirs

#181 5 years ago

You may still be able to get a VIP pass for machine donations

#182 5 years ago

10 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!

#183 5 years ago

9 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!

#184 5 years ago

dont tell my wife.... but i dreamt i was there last night!!!

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

dont tell my wife.... but i dreamt i was there last night!!!

Why am I picturing you with a yegpin advent calendar for countdown?

#186 5 years ago

There is a volunteer meeting tomorrow at Millennium Place for YEGPIN at 6:00PM in the Windsor Room. If you don’t have a ticket it is an excellent way to get into the show. We are still looking for volunteers to help with scorekeeping, machine moving and registration and tournament desks. If you are interested in helping out a non profit society, come on out we would love to have you be a part of the team.

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from blowback1976:

Why am I picturing you with a yegpin advent calendar for countdown?

thats a fantastic IDEA.... but instead of chocolate put a punch of pinball parts in each one....

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Is anyone driving from Winnipeg?

What do you need ? My brother is there working and he will be traveling from there weds after work back to Regina and then driving from Regina to Edmonton Thursday.

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead306:

What do you need ? My brother is there working and he will be traveling from there weds after work back to Regina and then driving from Regina to Edmonton Thursday.

Msg. sent

#191 5 years ago

For those of you that are entered in any of YEGPIN's pinball tournaments, Drains Tournament Manager will be used for all of our tournaments this year. The exception will be the Knockout Cancer Pinball Tournament which will use match play software. Please ensure you check the player list in DTM if you are missing then you will want to send those inquiries to [email protected]. Please note you must have purchased a UVIP, VIP pass, volunteered for the event or donated a machine to be granted entry into the tournaments.

https://www.neverdrains.com/yegpin2019/playerIndex.php?disp=player

#192 5 years ago

If anyone heading back to Saskatchewan has space for a game and wants a hundo for gas, shoot me a pm. Thanks

Also any sask guys driving up just for the day? Either Friday or Saturday?

#193 5 years ago

3 days til YEGPIN!!!

#194 5 years ago

Looking for a set of 27” legs for my ‘88 Gottlieb. Pbresource has it as type ‘C’.

http://www.pbresource.com/legs.html

Anyone have a set they could bring to show or know of which companies in attendance sell them?

#195 5 years ago

I’m also looking for 3 NEW sets of B/W chrome full ribbed legs

#196 5 years ago

Does anyone know if that re-themed Millionaire will be there again this year? I see one listed in the pinball machine listing...just curous if it's a normal one or the re-theme.

#197 5 years ago

Well had a great start to the setup of the show yesterday, I would say that we are close to 40% setup which is awesome for the first day. So many great people I had had the pleasure to meet since setting up Die Hard Pinball 5 years ago. Just wanted to give a big shout out to all of my pinball friends that came out yesterday and worked tireless to make this thing happen and for all the others who will be working today, tomorrow and over the course of the weekend to volunteer their time to make this event happen for all of us.

So I have a big announcement for some surprise machines for the event, yes you didn't think there wasn't going to be one did you. Without further ado we are proud to announce that YEGPIN will be the first pinball show in Canada to show off:

Black Knight: Swords of Rage

To top this off one of our huge supporter donors from YEGPIN has allowed Tommy from Nitro to show off his:

Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle

That is right Nitro Pinball has done it once again and literally moved heaven and earth to bring these titles to our show.

So please thank Tommy Floyd for all his does for pinball in Alberta and please visit his booth when you arrive at the show.

Back to work!!!!

#198 5 years ago

What you thought I had two announcements, oh no guess what I have a third brought to you from Nitro Pinball. Hot of the presses from the hot new pinball company American Pinball out with their second release, yes it is it the game you play with one hand:

Oktoberfest designed by our good friend of our Joe Balcer

Okay that is really it, and please let focus on what is really here at the show and not the negativity of what isn't, this is going to be one hell of a super show this year we have pulled out all of the stops so come on out and support the pinball and arcade scene in our great city!!!!

#199 5 years ago

Boy I hope I can make it this year. Last year I was hoping there would be a ACNC there and now it is a reality. Bk3 and Octoberfest is icing on the cake. Bk3 premium?

#200 5 years ago

Awesome news! Want to try all three thanks for bringing them Tommy!

And thanks to all those helping out to make this weekend happen!

There are 355 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2019-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-april-26-28-2018/page/4?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.