Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 311 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by yegpin
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D4DC2C19-5BA7-4156-834A-C4141268268B (resized).jpeg
    40A5A784-7282-4AFB-AAAA-50A564BC92B6 (resized).jpeg
    PanoHall (resized).JPG
    Bannersa (resized).JPG
    BannerHoist (resized).JPG
    DSC09958.JPG
    DSC09956.JPG
    DSC09955.JPG
    DSC09952.JPG
    DSC09925.JPG
    DSC09921.JPG
    DSC09917.JPG
    DSC09887.JPG
    DSC09886.JPG
    DSC09885.JPG
    DSC09884.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

Glad you bumped this thread, I didn't have it in my favorites yet!
    Looking forward to this event, so much fun!

Thanks DT, JP, RV et al for all the hard work that goes behind organizing these events!

2 weeks later
    #26 6 years ago

Quick Question (while we wait): Is Yegpin 2018 going to be added to the Pinside Events Calendar?

#33 6 years ago

Got my VIP pass, a really good value. Just getting into the building an hour early each day makes it totally worth it for me.

I will be heading straight for the Nitro Booth each morning!

FYI, if someone is awesome enough to bring Total Nuclear Annihilation (PLEASE!), I will then be crazy-gluing myself to that machine.

#36 6 years ago

Cool, just checked out the list of arcade games. It will be nice to play Arkanoid, APB and Toobin' again!
    Edit: Just noticed the MS-Pacman tournament! Yes! Hopefully its running the original ROMs, I might actually have a chance!

#45 6 years ago

Time for some practice!

IMG_20140909_192734 (resized).jpgIMG_20140909_192734 (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #181 6 years ago

Nice to see Paragon in the tourney again!

BTW, if someone has an old blown-out sun-bleached Paragon they would like to sell, send me a PM! It's almost warm enough to start thinking about my next restore project.

2 weeks later
    #200 6 years ago

Lots of excitement for this game, I'm personally excited to finally see (what appears to be) sweepable drop targets! We haven't seen those for awhile...
    Unfortunately, I'm currently in an Iron Maiden blackout. I really got sick of seeing 40+ threads all chirping about the same thing and I got a little bit "drain-happy." I should have kept at least one un-drained, but it was like playing "Maiden-thread-whack-a-mole" there for awhile.

3 weeks later
    #266 5 years ago

Good job everybody, nice to see some more stand-up arcade machines this year. The Ms-Pacman tournament was also cool, interesting to watch the 6 player split-screen and witness some vastly different techniques / strategies for that particular game.

1 week later
    #294 5 years ago

Dethatching the lawn and rototilling my garden today. I can't even use my charcoal grill cause of the fricking fire ban. To top it off, I have to PVR (and possibly have to sit through) the Royal Wedding. Geez, I wish it was May 4 weekend (YegPin) again!

Maybe it's time for a pinball break!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2018-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-may-4-6-2018?tu=klr650 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.