Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 311 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by yegpin
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D4DC2C19-5BA7-4156-834A-C4141268268B (resized).jpeg
    40A5A784-7282-4AFB-AAAA-50A564BC92B6 (resized).jpeg
    PanoHall (resized).JPG
    Bannersa (resized).JPG
    BannerHoist (resized).JPG
    DSC09958.JPG
    DSC09956.JPG
    DSC09955.JPG
    DSC09952.JPG
    DSC09925.JPG
    DSC09921.JPG
    DSC09917.JPG
    DSC09887.JPG
    DSC09886.JPG
    DSC09885.JPG
    DSC09884.JPG
    There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 5 years ago

Thank you guys ! I take it league night is Thursdays? Grrr.

#302 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballOsp:

Thank you guys ! I take it league night is Thursdays? Grrr.

Yep and we had domino's in it again which was pretty cool

#303 5 years ago

I see the American who kicked everyone's ass at yegpin 2018 Raymond Davidson, just won his second straight ifpa championship this past weekend.
    If he decides to defend his 2018 yegpin title in 2019 I'll have to enter so a Canadian can hold the title again!

#304 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I see the American who kicked everyone's ass at yegpin 2018 Raymond Davidson, just won his second straight ifpa championship this past weekend.
    If he decides to defend his 2018 yegpin title in 2019 I'll have to enter so a Canadian can hold the title again!

pingod beat him in the classics.

#localheros

#305 5 years ago

Late to the party, but I was glad to get down for the Sunday this year. Great expo again. We are really lucky to have an event like this in Edmonton along with great location pinball these days.

I was happy to try a few machines I hadn't played yet such as Congo so props to whoever brought that!

#306 5 years ago

We have such a great donor base that is growing each year and a very loyal following to the show. We have some really big things in store for 2019. Hope to make an announcement by the end of the month. Fingers crossed.

Quoted from noahd42:

Late to the party, but I was glad to get down for the Sunday this year. Great expo again. We are really lucky to have an event like this in Edmonton along with great location pinball these days.
    I was happy to try a few machines I hadn't played yet such as Congo so props to whoever brought that!

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

pingod beat him in the classics.
    #localheros

Thankfully his game was off for that round

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from noahd42:

Glad you enjoyed the Congo,I just got it that weekend and put it on the floor for free play

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

Thankfully his game was off for that round

Right on! Way to go Dan. How many people can say they took down a 2 time world champ?

#310 5 years ago

Thumbs up for 5.5 hrs of Pinball action, enjoy!

1 month later
    There are 311 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yegpin-2018-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-may-4-6-2018/page/7?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.