(Topic ID: 326804)

XPIN----We're Back!

By XPinPinball

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220811_201448.jpg
    We_are_back (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

XPinpinball is OPEN!

I wanted to let everyone know that the website is back up and accepting orders. We have been busy with some changes and I wanted to let everyone know what has been happening.

* We have moved locations. We grew out of the garage and external building and into a dedicated 1000 sq ft detached building which so happens to be within walking distance of my new (at least new to my family) home. Moving into the new location also required moving the family. Trying to move both family and business became very complicated and took little longer than planned. I will post pictures in the future of the new shop in operation.

* I had to find time to re-spin several products because of component unobtanium. The basic designs haven’t changed much in the last 12 years but since Covid, what were common components are becoming rare and expensive now. One component in particular went from $1.73 pre-Covid to post-Covid $32.15 and doesn’t look like it will come down anytime soon! Also, a few components have gone end-of-life, thereby forcing the re-spins. If there is something you are looking for and it shows out of stock, just click on the button to get you on the list for notification when I put them in stock. I am getting new production in weekly so it shouldn’t be too long.

* There have been a few website changes, mostly back-end. Some of the plug-ins that I have been using became non-supported by WordPress and posed a risk. I didn't realize how integrated they were until I started removing them! I may be a good design engineer, but I needed to pull in some expert help to get though the changes on the website.

* Some of the website changes forced a move to https://xpinpinball.net/ . The original location https://xpinpinball.com/ redirects. I hope to move back to the .com in the future.

* Finally, I have changed this Pinside XPin profile email address. Had to retire the old one. It was getting to busy. Feel free to reach out via Pinside or drop me a line at [email protected]. I am going to make EVERY attempt to be quicker on the responses.

I appreciate everyone's patience while the site has been down for the last 15wks. Let's play PINBALL!

OOPS! Don't forget the HOLIDAY22 promo code on your order. It is an extra 5% for the entire month.

We_are_back (resized).jpgWe_are_back (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

Welcome back! Glad you opened the site backup. I need a few things and only your boards will do. Time to go shopping!

#3 1 year ago

Glad to see you're back!

Do you only do WMS displays now? No more 7volution or Bally 7 digit displays in general?

#4 1 year ago

No, still doing Bally 7 digit and 7volutions, though the processor used on the 7volution is one of those "unobtainum" chips at the moment. My DMD is one of those that needed a respin, as well as my BLY6803 display set. It is just taking some time and the inventory became scarce. Just building it back up. Just bad luck that everything happened before the sales season started.

#5 1 year ago

trying to order and getting an error

The following errors have occurred.
    (14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

#6 1 year ago

Working on this error...never saw it testing but then testing on a clone is not the same as in real life! Go figure. I do see your order though. That is going to look so cool in the game. I have what you need so you need to post pictures when you get it installed!

#7 1 year ago

Glad to see you’re back!

#8 1 year ago

Have these in all 5 of my 81 Ballys including a 7volution in my Embryon. Very high quality products and work flawlessly. Easy to install with no fuss whatsoever. The 7volution also works perfect. Easy to prove rolling over a million now. Haha. Ditch the high volt plasmas. Put em away for the future purist.

20220811_201448.jpg20220811_201448.jpg
    #9 1 year ago

Beautiful Fathom! Can I use the picture on my site? Recent customer had a problem with 7volution in his Embryon. We could never get it to work though. I think it was a pinning problem but not sure.

I appreciate the support!

#10 1 year ago

glad to see you back. You have great products.

#11 1 year ago

Site Update! We got the site processor working again. I appreciate the patience...now we wait for the next hiccup...

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

Beautiful Fathom! Can I use the picture on my site? Recent customer had a problem with 7volution in his Embryon. We could never get it to work though. I think it was a pinning problem but not sure.
    I appreciate the support!

For sure to use the pic. And the others in my profile. Must be a pin problem in the Embryon. Seriously high quality products. Well thought out and executed. Even the packaging is top tier pro level. Haven't had a single issue with any of the 27 displays in my machines. You can even adjust the brightness from the front just pulling the glass. We'll done.

#13 1 year ago

So glad you are getting things back up and running, and thankful that you are able to keep at it. I can’t imagine how many little problems you’re working out, between the supply chain stuff and the web issues.
    I’m a big fan of your products!

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boise_D:

Glad to see you’re back!

I am going to be in Boise in February. Keep that in mind. I am happy to make a delivery!

#15 1 year ago

Hey Brett! Thanks for starting up again. When do you think you will have any of your Bally/Midway displays in stock? I want to put a blue one in my MD.

#16 1 year ago

Congrats Brett.

#17 1 year ago

While you are thinking of the Bally/Midway displays, I also need a sys1 powersupply.

#18 1 year ago

Let's see, Bally/Midway displays probably available February/March, hopefully. LED blocks and PCBs come out of China and I battle CNY. Sys1 power supply look towards the end of the week. Waiting on the plastic for the hardware kits. Forgot about those.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.