Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by toddsvec
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    ParagonInXPINColors (resized).JPG
    EightBallWithGreenXPINDisplays (resized).jpg
    EightBallWithBlueXPINDisplays (resized).jpg
    EndofMonthSaleBD (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Hey guys, if you want to order displays only, the easiest way is through the XPIN site. If you would like to buy them at Big Daddy Enterprises (like if you wanted more than display boards), I will have to invoice you. Just let me know what you want.

And for overseas people and eBay lovers, they will be listed there also, but at a cost that will cover eBay fees.

Todd

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bugsy_D:

Cool! Thinking about a green display for my Gorgar!

Well, I know we have 1 in stock!

#6 3 years ago

Wanted some pics of XPIN six digit displays installed in a game so today I put blue and green in my Bally Eight Ball. I kinda prefer green which surprises me, thought I'd like blue. Opinions?

EightBallWithBlueXPINDisplays (resized).jpgEightBallWithBlueXPINDisplays (resized).jpgEightBallWithGreenXPINDisplays (resized).jpgEightBallWithGreenXPINDisplays (resized).jpg
    #13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Swainer80:

Considering white for Space station as well.

Green is AWESOME for Space Station. Pic soon

#15 3 years ago

What do you like? Paragon with XPIN white displays and yellow overlay is what I'm leaning towards. Paragon

ParagonInXPINColors (resized).JPGParagonInXPINColors (resized).JPG
    #17 3 years ago

Just a little more than a day left on the sale! Thanks for all the volume, we've sold out of a few things buy still stocked up well on most

www.xpinpinball.com

#19 3 years ago

Orange wasn't on sale, but there's Red & Green!

Edit, sorry, see you mean white. send me a PM

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin-end-of-september-color-sale?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.