10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by drgnlair
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone that Brett Davis is an awesome guy to deal with! My xpin power supply went faulty tonight and took out my dmd in the process. I sent an email to xpin support and within a hour brett davis gave me a call and we trouble shot my power supply..long story short, he is sending me a new power supply and a new green led dmd! Kudos to you Brett, I was already a loyal customer..a power supply, a led dmd, and just got a new white dmd today, but after his teriffic support after the purchase, you have earned a lifelong customer and tons of respect from me. We need more men of your caliber in this hobby!

#2 10 years ago

Yeah Brett is great, I second his great customer service.

#3 10 years ago

I third that, Brett is the man!

#4 10 years ago

And I fourth it.....Brett is VERY easy to deal with. I had one segmented line out on a set of XPIN PINBOT displays and after I got in touch with him he sent me out a new display and fixed my other one and sent that back as well so now I have an extra display. Excellent customer service and super helpful at figuring out the issue I had. Highly recommended!

#5 10 years ago

super nice guy and very concerned about his product being the very best...thumbs up!

#6 10 years ago

Just called them up a couple of weeks ago.
    My orange LED's for my Williams System 3 were out of stock at the company I ordered them from for a couple of months.
    I finally went straight to the source and called up XPin.
    He took the time to look up his last shipment to the company I ordered from and told me he shipped them 11 units a week ago and that they should be in soon. He then went on to say if I did not receive my orange ones soon he would send me out another color, even though they cost more, to help with the delay.
    Did not have to take him up on it, but it was a great offer and I really appreciated it.

#7 10 years ago

Just ordered my pinbot two tone display. I emailed him at midnight and he responded immediately.

#8 10 years ago

Brett is great. Excellent guy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin-customer-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.