Finished05.jpg
Finished01.jpg
DSC01315.jpg
DSC01314.jpg
image.jpg
DSCF8985.jpg
DSCF8990.jpg
DSCF8994.jpg
There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 9 years ago

One of the most common questions I get when at shows is "How does it look in a game though?" when it comes to the LED displays that XPin™ has. I do have an image gallery

http://www.xpinpinball.com/gallery/view/index

but it is limited, so I would like to show more. I would like to offer to anyone out there an opportunity to share a picture of their game with a XPin™ display in it. Send me a picture via pinside mail and feel free to post it on this thread. What I will do is send you a one time use promo code for use on my website to get free domestic shipping on your next order, or if international, 5% off the order total. Let's see how they look!

Brett
XPin

#2 9 years ago

Just ordered green displays for my uncle's Scorpion last night. Get those off in the mail so I can get you a pic. Should look pretty cool.

#4 9 years ago

I'am just waiting on my displays to do a blue and green for alien poker... i hope it looks good but ill post a pic either way.

#5 9 years ago

I posted these a couple years ago...... XPin yellow-green DMD in a CV ....looks awesome (still have the game and the display)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cqWamj5zZ-I?autoplay=1&rel=0

43060-i.jpg43060-i.jpg
#6 9 years ago

Looks better in person than the camera shows. Camera made them look mint green but they are actually darker. Look at the reflection on the playfield glass, that is more what they look like. This kit would be perfect if it came with round cables. The ribbon cables are a mess behind the glass but no one knows when it's all put together. Displays look and work perfectly.

005-99.JPG005-99.JPG

003-36.JPG003-36.JPG

002-969.JPG002-969.JPG

001-809.JPG001-809.JPG

#7 9 years ago

That looks AWESOME! Be looking for your Promo Code!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I posted these a couple years ago...... XPin yellow-green DMD in a CV ....looks awesome (still have the game and the display)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/cqWamj5zZ-I?autoplay=1&rel=0

43060-i.jpg 35 KB

43058-i.jpg 45 KB

Wow the video really shows the lines. Too bad this can't be avoided somehow. Nature of the beast I guess...

#9 9 years ago

No Green 7-digit displays available? I need a set for Big Game. Wouldn't mind a 7-digit Green 7volution set. Didn't see any.

#10 9 years ago

That Scorpion looks awesome!...Well Done!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No Green 7-digit displays available? I need a set for Big Game. Wouldn't mind a 7-digit Green 7volution set. Didn't see any.

They are in stock...here is the link

http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/xp-7volution-g

Be the first with some pictures when you install it!

Brett

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Wow the video really shows the lines. Too bad this can't be avoided somehow. Nature of the beast I guess...

That is an older video and an orignal revision. I have definitely been able to reduce the lines significantly. Take a look at some of the other images.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Keep in mind its a lower quality camera up close...those lines are not very noticeable when playing.....especially with text, you can not see the lines at all. I have been told by many players how much they like the green DMD with CV and how it adds to the overall look...very happy with the results

#14 9 years ago

Here's my blue XPin DMD in my Tron LE ...

P1070171.JPGP1070171.JPG

P1070175.JPGP1070175.JPG
#15 9 years ago
Quoted from XPinPinball:

They are in stock...here is the link
http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/xp-7volution-g
Be the first with some pictures when you install it!
Brett

ahh, I misread the description. It upgrades a 6 digit to 7 digit. Thanks!

#16 9 years ago

I posted these over on the Sorcerer thread when I first installed them, but figured I would add them here for reference. I am very happy with the XPin product and their excellent customer service.

Blue-Sorcerer.jpgBlue-Sorcerer.jpg SorcererDisplay.jpgSorcererDisplay.jpg
#17 9 years ago

These all look great ... keep em coming

#18 9 years ago

Amazing what a little color in the right places can do. Looks fantastic!

#19 9 years ago

Absolutely! That Sorcerer looks killer!

Keep them coming!

#20 9 years ago

Are you ever planning on offering up the Red/Blue Pinbot display again? Bummed I missed out the first time.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from bakedspam:

Are you ever planning on offering up the Red/Blue Pinbot display again?

Yes. I just ran out of stock. They should be back in stock sometime in February. I just delivered the LED blocks to my CM yesterday.

#22 9 years ago

Awesome!!!

#23 9 years ago

Stern Stingray with Blue Displays

DSC01056.JPGDSC01056.JPG
#24 9 years ago

Anybody got the new whites installed yet? Would love to see an example.

#25 9 years ago

If you go to my gallery

http://www.xpinpinball.com/gallery/view/view/url/xpin-7volution-games

The Bally Playboy and Bally Viking images have the white displays with colored gels on them. I think the Playboy looks awesome the way Stu did it.

#26 9 years ago

I'll share my comet with blue displays once I get the damn displays to show the correct data (naughty sys11 board with corrosion issue - got some 4k7 resistor sips on order).

#27 9 years ago

xpin white with a teal gel.. posted on the avatar thread.. love it
IMAG3935.jpgIMAG3935.jpg

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from XPinPinball:

If you go to my gallery
The Bally Playboy and Bally Viking images have the white displays with colored gels on them. I think the Playboy looks awesome the way Stu did it.

Dang Rollitover, you should get the white for your Viking and I will deck out my Big Game with green. These displays are really nice.

#29 9 years ago

Sarah at the Pinball Wizard Arcade in NH carries all Brett's X-Pin gear! Unbelievable stuff that really looks awesome. Pics DO NOT do them justice. You really have to see it to believe it.

#30 9 years ago

I consider the Pinball Wizard Arcade in NH a place that all pinball folks in New England should visit. Sarah keeps everything running! She also has probably the largest collection of games with XPin products in them, so if you want to see them products in action, that is the place to go!

Brett

#31 9 years ago

I have so far put white on t2 and RCT. I have to do the filters right so I can hide the white along the edges. Any tips on that?

#32 9 years ago

My whirlwind with XPIN blue, and backlit topper. On location at Pub 340 pinball arcade.

https://www.facebook.com/Pub340PinballArcade

photo(14).JPGphoto(14).JPG

#33 9 years ago

Here is RCT with the white Xpin led and the light and dark green filters.

DSCN5721.JPGDSCN5721.JPG
#34 9 years ago
Quoted from XPinPinball:

I consider the Pinball Wizard Arcade in NH a place that all pinball folks in New England should visit. Sarah keeps everything running! She also has probably the largest collection of games with XPin products in them, so if you want to see them products in action, that is the place to go!
Brett

Agreed. Sarah is a great person and a New England legend. She not only owns and runs the arcade, she maintains and repairs every single machine herself! She also has a really nice X-Pin display set up that shows you all the different product options. It's a sweet set up and worth the ride from anywhere just to check it out.

HIGHLY recommended.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

I have so far put white on t2 and RCT. I have to do the filters right so I can hide the white along the edges. Any tips on that?

Let's see

#36 9 years ago

Stern Batman with the Xpin Blue DMD is awesome!

IMG_2494.jpgIMG_2494.jpg
#37 9 years ago
Quoted from wildwillys:

Stern Stingray with Blue Displays

DSC01056.JPG 61 KB

Wow - I REALLY love that Stingray. The subject matter is beautiful and the displays really look great! I think I just found a machine that I'd love to own. How is the play on it?

#38 9 years ago

A few posts after the RCT picture is up. I am trying to go for a nice Red on T2. I may just buy and Xpin red and use the white with filter on a different pin.

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

A few posts after the RCT picture is up. I am trying to go for a nice Red on T2. I may just buy and Xpin red and use the white with filter on a different pin.

I'm curious. Why get the white with filter? Are the options of colors a lot more if you go that route?

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm curious. Why get the white with filter? Are the options of colors a lot more if you go that route?

Well, IMO, it give you options galore, my Avatar posted above was achieved by using a yellow and a blue gel, for a stunning teal which fits that game, if I go color DMD someday for the avatar, I could put the white one on somthing else and use a different gel on top, hence, flexibility...

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Well, IMO, it give you options galore, my Avatar posted above was achieved by using a yellow and a blue gel, for a stunning teal which fits that game, if I go color DMD someday for the Avatar, I could put the white one on somthing else and use a different gel on top, hence, flexibility...

Awesome. Good to know. Pretty great idea.

#42 9 years ago

I went for green accents on my PinBot and the XPin green displays looked awesome!
WP_20140816_09_58_16_Pro.jpgWP_20140816_09_58_16_Pro.jpg

I had an initial problem with one of my displays and support had me up and running with a replacement in no time.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

I went for green accents on my PinBot and the XPin green displays looked awesome!

Never thought of green for Pinbot but it actually works for it! Pretty awesome!

Brett

#44 9 years ago

Yeah, looked good with green flipper buttons too.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from XPinPinball:

If you go to my gallery

Thanks for the link. I checked it out...but...
These show white displays with violet and double pink gels added. You do not have to add colored gels to the white displays do you? Would like to see an actual example of nice bright white displays in a machine. Anybody?

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dang Rollitover, you should get the white for your Viking and I will deck out my Big Game with green. These displays are really nice.

You read my mind cw. I like the idea of nice white displays on my Viking, like it alot. I have bright white LEDs in the pop-bumpers and white displays would really match perfect. Sure would like to see an example of them in a machine though.
As tempting as that is, I am reluctant because it would eat into my funds for my next machine.
I'm leaning toward another machine vs an upgrade right now.

Big Game would look great with green installed. If you go for it be sure to post pics!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

These show white displays with violet and double pink gels added. You do not have to add colored gels to the white displays do you? Would like to see an actual example of nice bright white displays in a machine. Anybody?

Maybe Stu would pull his foam blocks with the gels off of the displays so you could see them? Stu?

#48 9 years ago

That would be great! Hope so. Thanks a bunch!

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Here's my blue XPin DMD in my TRON LE ...

Dang, gweempose, that Tron looks killer with the blue display!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#50 9 years ago

I will try to get some pics of the Bally Playboy & Viking with the White 7volution ( No Gels ) over the weekend. Brett is stopping by over the weekend with some extra Foam Light Blocks ( mine all have gels on them ), otherwise any pics I take without the foam light blocks will allow Light Bleed and the pics would look like crap & not give us a good representation of what we are looking for......

Quoted from XPinPinball:

Maybe Stu would pull his foam blocks with the gels off of the displays so you could see them? Stu?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

5,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Monrovia, MD
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 219 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-would-like-to-see-your-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.