9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0413_2-1.jpg
    Pres2015.png
    #1 9 years ago

XPin™ has decided to have a President's Day Weekend Sale! Use Promo Code "PRES2015" to receive a 10% on your order fromthe XPinpinball Website (www.xpinpinball.com).

The Promo Code is in effect now and will remain in effect until Monday mid-night MST (2/16). Sales limited to product on hand and will begin shipping on Tuesday 2/17.

Pres2015.pngPres2015.png
    #2 9 years ago

That's real nice placed an order it showed the discount and then magically it was gone poof no sooner than billing showed up in my e-mail. Sent an e-mail get this fixed please...

#3 9 years ago

Thanks CaptP for bringing this to my attention. Just sent the discount payment back to you. My web guy is working on it now.

It seems it is happening in the transfer between from my website to paypal and the calculation of the discount.

I will change the promo code over to FREE SHIPPING because I have confirmed now three times that that portion is working.

Let's give a big hurrah for E-COMMERCE challenges!

#4 9 years ago

How about a Canadian money at par sale for us Canadians?

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for the awesome customer service! It's hard to find these days... Just thought you'd like to know Legacy Circuit Enterprises, LLC sent you $19.90 USD.

Great vendor here folks order away I know I am not the only one that had been waiting. We have had a display out for months I just moved it to the 4th player lol..

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

How about a Canadian money at par sale for us Canadians?

That would be awesome but the poor guy would be losing 25% on his Canadian sales because of our poor dollar.

#7 9 years ago

Yeah I know. Just frustrsting cuz I really want to buy a blue 7 for my embryon but I'm not willing to pay 400 plus shipping instead of 300 cuz of our weak dollar. Gonna have to wait it out I guess

#8 9 years ago

What games take low voltage vs. high voltage displays? I apologize if that is on the website somewhere but I don't see it.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stack15:

What games take low voltage vs. high voltage displays?

Concerning the XP-DMD4096 DMD displays, a simple rule can be followed...

If the game currently takes a standard gas plasma Dot Matrix display manufactured by Vishay, Cherry, or Babcock, you would replace it with the XP-DMD4096HV-x displays.

If the game currently has a LED DMD display, which is primarily STERN games over the last few years, you would use the XP-DMD4096LV-x displays.

XPin

#10 9 years ago

So instead of 10% off it's free shipping now?

#11 9 years ago

Yes...My web guy says he fixed it late last night and I am going to test it this morning. What he told me is that paypal just did an update that he had to roll in.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

Yes...My web guy says he fixed it late last night and I am going to test it this morning. What he told me is that paypal just did an update that he had to roll in.

With the purchase of five blue displays for my stargazer, that's about half of what I would have saved with the 10%.

#13 9 years ago

Isn't it awesome when you offer a discount and people complain about it.

#14 9 years ago

Agreed, but 10% is not really the same as free shipping... Let's consider a white DMD, $299, 10% means almost $30 , but shipping is only $8.75. No need to make a bulk purchase to feel the difference

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

Agreed, but 10% is not really the same as free shipping... Let's consider a white DMD, $299, 10% means almost $30 , but shipping is only $8.75. No need to make a bulk purchase to feel the difference

I guess. Free shipping is the same as 10% in Canada because shipping is so outrageous

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Isn't it awesome when you offer a discount and people complain about it.

Making a statement is not the same as complaining.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Making a statement is not the same as complaining.

Yeah, I was just yanking your chain

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Leo13:

so true, that has kept me from pulling the trigger on this sale.

#19 9 years ago

thank you x-pin, bret just contacted me and stood by his 10% offer, a solid guy, thanx again.

2 weeks later
    #20 9 years ago

IMG_0413_2-1.jpgIMG_0413_2-1.jpg

Thanks X Pin!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-presidents-day-weekend-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.