9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DMD2048.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

To all our Pinball friends out there:
    PHOENIX, Arizona (September 5, 2014) — XPin™ is proud to announce the launch of its new website at http://www.xpinpinball.com. We have been testing it for the last week and I am 99% sure we have resolved all issues that plagued the previous website in the shopping cart portion as well as making it easier to navigate.

With the success of XPin™ since its creation in 2011, great things have happened. Improvements in technology, manufacturing processes, and sales have created an opportunity to make many of the products more affordable without sacrificing quality and performance.

At this time XPin™ also would like to announce the release of two new products:
    XP-WMS11415-F for early production F-14 Tomcat and early production Space Station
    http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/xp-wms11415-f
    XP-WMS11415-M for Millionaire
    http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/xp-wms11415-m

Both products are in production and available from the website and at some of the distributors.
    For more information, please refer to our web site at http://www.xpinpinball.com

If any of our products are currently out of stock then please visit one of our Distributors for your XPin™ Products.
    Xpin™ truly is EVOLUTION–EVOLVED.
    XPin™ Pinball Products
    Brett Davis, CEO
    [email protected]
    Don't Get Left Behind!
    XPin™ Products Copyright © 2011 Legacy Circuits Enterprises, L.L.C.
    XPin™, Evolution Evolved, E2, Plug-N-Play X, and LightWave Logos are © 2011 Legacy Circuit Enterprises, L.L.C.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks for looking! Changing website formats is time consuming.

#4 9 years ago

The millionaire link came up as code on my iPhone. Back to the drawing board ...

rd

<pasted>

PHP notice

Undefined variable: status

/home2/thrsixr3/public_html/neverdie/xpin/protected/modules/shop/views/product/view.php(43)

31 <div class = "b-product_images">
    32 <div class = "j-item_preview_image"><?=$image;?></div>
    33 <div class = "b-product_images_thumbnails">
    34 <?php
    35 $this->widget('file_uploader.ImageRenderWidget', array('id'=>$model->id, 'modelName'=>get_class($model), 'type'=>'thumbnail'));
    36 ?>
    37 </div>
    38 </div>
    40 <div class = "g-clear_fix"></div>
    42 <div class = "b-product_cost">
    43 <div class = "b-product_status"><?=$status;?></div>
    44 <section class="b-product_price">Price: <?=$cost;?></section>
    45 </div>
    47 <?php if($model->status != 0 && $model->qty > 0) >
    48 <section class = "b-product_preview_cart">
    49 createUrl('shop/cart/addToCart',array('id'=>$model->id));?>" class="a-add_to_cart"><?=Yii::t('shop', 'add to cart')?>
    50 </section>
    51 <?php endif; ?>
    52 </div>

Etc etc etc

#5 9 years ago

XPinPinball, any chance you will make a 128x16 DMD soon for the DE ST, Hook, TMNT, and Batman games?

#6 9 years ago

I also got just lines of code when I tried to look at details for the color dmds. The site looks good overall, though.

#7 9 years ago

looks awesome

#8 9 years ago

Rotordave...

Thanks for the heads up. Working on it!

Brett

#9 9 years ago

Nice.

#10 9 years ago

Will the schematics for your power supply boards be available on your new site?

#11 9 years ago

Site looks great Brett. Any idea when you'll get more of your low voltage DMDs back in stock?

#12 9 years ago

Why would he do that? That's his Proprietary IP, why would he allow someone to copy his designs/engineering?

Quoted from Gibo:

Will the schematics for your power supply boards be available on your new site?

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Site looks great Brett. Any idea when you'll get more of your low voltage DMDs back in stock?

I am working on that now. July and August the distributors were wiping out stock. Builds are on-going and I should be picking more up this week. I just picked up some of the HV units. What colors are you looking for?

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

Why would he do that? That's his Proprietary IP, why would he allow someone to copy his designs/engineering?

So the boards can be repaired

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

I am working on that now. July and August the distributors were wiping out stock. Builds are on-going and I should be picking more up this week. I just picked up some of the HV units. What colors are you looking for?

Green. Can you shot me a PM when they come in or if you know where I can get one from? Thanks.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Green. Can you shot me a PM when they come in or if you know where I can get one from? Thanks.

I believe they send out their white display with different colored gels to choose from, including green.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

XPinPinball, any chance you will make a 128x16 DMD soon for the DE ST, Hook, TMNT, and Batman games?

??

#18 9 years ago

I have a very limited quantity of all colors in stock...

www.LockWhenLit.com/products.htm

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Does this answer your question? It is prototype at the moment. I had it at TPF and I am still working out some kinks in it. New product development takes some time.
    DMD2048.jpgDMD2048.jpg

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

Does this answer your question? It is prototype at the moment. I had it at TPF and I am still working out some kinks in it. New product development takes some time.

I tell you want I always get asked about ... A replacement for the huge Sega Dmds.

First one to the market with one of those ... $$$$$

rd

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

DMD2048.jpg 188 KB

Excellent! I'll probably grab two of these myself when you hit the market. Thanks for this!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-new-website-official-announcement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.