8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

XPin™ is looking to showcase some products in some games at their Chicago Expo booth. Whatever we put in, you get to keep.

What we are looking for is a Gottlieb Sys80 game. It needs to be playable and I will need to be able to get into the backbox periodically to show the product.

We are also looking for a late 80's Sys 11, 11a, 11b, or 11c Williams pinball machine. In this case would love it also to have been pimped out with LED's.

Shoot me a PM if interested! We would need it there Thursday AM to set it all up.

XPin™

#6 8 years ago

Got the Williams! Still hoping for a Gottlieb Sys80!

#12 8 years ago

Got both games! Thanks to everyone who offered. We ran out of time to get the Gottlieb displays ready for the show.

I will invite everyone though to come in and hear my presentation though at 4:15 Thursday afternoon. A lot of exciting things have been happening and the team and I want to share some of it with everyone.

#14 8 years ago

The plan is to do product launches at TPF and Expo, so twice a year. As I said, a lot is happening!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-looking-for-2-games-at-chicago-expo?tu=XPinPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.