9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

blackfriday.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

XPin™ has decided to have a Black Friday Sale! Discounts from 5-10% on most products on the XPinpinball Website (www.xpinpinball.com).

Prices are in effect now and will remain in effect until Friday mid-night MST (11/28). Sales limited to product on hand and will begin shipping on Saturday 11/29.

All product with the below picture on its product page has a discount.

blackfriday.jpgblackfriday.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

just picked up an orange display for whirlwind! much thanks~

#3 9 years ago

Thanks DashB! Hope your Turkey day was as good as mine...just got up! Now for the leftovers!

#4 9 years ago

.....and purchased. Now my Pinbot will be happy again.

Can't wait to get this installed. Thanks so much XPin

#5 9 years ago

Not a problem! My primary business goal is to help pin players have working games. I hate to see a pin where a display is outgassed, digits not working, or blowing fuses!

#6 9 years ago

just ordered , Thanks!!

#7 9 years ago

Order placed! Thanks for the Black Friday deal! My Tron will now look proper in blue and I can move the red display over to my Iron Man. You guys helped me get a 2-for-1 deal, so-to-speak!

#8 9 years ago

Just ordered from Lakeside a few days ago.
    Oh well, they are good people and treated me right on my last order that was out of stock for bit.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Just ordered from Lakeside a few days ago.

Scott and crew at Lakeside are awesome. I don't run sales often and this one was only decided on 4 days ago, so there wasn't much of an announcement. I will try and do better next time!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from XPinPinball:

Scott and crew at Lakeside are awesome. I don't run sales often and this one was only decided on 4 days ago, so there wasn't much of an announcement. I will try and do better next time!

Hey no problem.
    Happy others are getting in on this.
    I bought my last set of your displays for my Williams Hot Tip.
    They look awesome and were super easy to install.

#11 9 years ago

Top Notch product. I bought a display for Funhouse from XPin and a Funhouse from another pinsider at the York show this year. Very very very well made product. I actually fixed the original before putting the XPin in. It looked so much better I just gave away the original and left the XPin board. I am going to buy a Power supply from him today for my Black Hole. Random reboots, I think grounding / connectors are my problem, but I have faith this will be more solid and probably outlive me. Xpin is a fantastic seller and friend to pinball. Buy with the most confidence! I will see you at the Allentown Show..............
    Thanks again,
    Jim

#12 9 years ago

In for a Taxi Display. Thank you for doing this! Every penny counts.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-black-friday-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.