9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6503.JPG
    7volution shirt ddd.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Pinsider's! TPF is next week and I am excited to have XPin™ there. TPF was my first show several years ago and it continues to be one of my favorites to attend.

XPin™ is proud to sponsor the TPF Retro Tournament this year. At this time the tournament will have 2 Classic Bally games...with the XPin™ 7volution System installed! This is a great opportunity for all of you classic Bally enthusiasts to see the system in action.

In addition, at the XPin™ booth there will be a Classic Bally HotDoggin' with the XPin™ 7volution™ system in it. For everyone that can score over 1,000,000 points, they will receive the following T-shirt
    7volution shirt ddd.jpg7volution shirt ddd.jpg

Be sure to catch my seminar on Saturday at 11am, “The Evolving Pinball Landscape” where I will discuss some of my observations of growing trends in this awesome hobby with regards to some of the new technology that is becoming available. There will be a raffle for some t-shirts and two 20% off coupons for future XPin™ purchases on the www.xpinpinball.com website.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

#3 9 years ago

You are too kind! I do enjoy the hobby and I am glad that I can play a small part in keeping it going!

#5 9 years ago

I know it is a week a way, but if there is any special requests for product to bring to TPF, drop me a line before Wednesday and I will see what I can do!

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

What size are the shirts?

I actually 1x and 3x...

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Stu:

the XPin 128x16 Display is in development now

Chinese New Year hit me hard. LED blocks, PCB board, and the z80 processor all come from overseas. Depending on the region over there you can have the entire month off! Wish I had that kind of holiday!

#15 9 years ago

Frax,

You going after rolling the Hot Doggin' in my booth to get that nice Green shirt? I have those in 3x as well.

1 week later
    #17 9 years ago

So were you the one with the high score on the Viking in the tournament? If so, I never did get a chance to meet you!

#20 9 years ago

Not this year...I am moving into my new home. I will probably be there next year though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-at-texas-pinball-festival?tu=XPinPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.