(Topic ID: 115227)

XPin™ 7Volution™ Now Available in White!

By XPinPinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Embryon_7ovlution.jpg
    Viking_7ovlution.jpg
    692c382410.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

XPin™ would like to announce that their popular 7Volution™ systems are now available in a White LED!
    http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/xp-7volution-w

There are 11 different color gel options available. XPin™ has provided a sample kit for you to purchase so you can experiment to your hearts content before selecting that perfect color for your game.
    http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/product/vinyl-sample

Finally, as an added bonus, for the next 7 days all 7Volution™ sets will have free shipping. As a teaser, here is an image of a White set in a Bally Playboy, courtesy of Stu Wright. He used 2 pink gels on each score display, and then a blue and a green to get that right shade to match the bikini.

692c382410.jpg692c382410.jpg

For other images, check out the XPin™ Gallery!

http://www.xpinpinball.com/gallery/view/index

#3 9 years ago

You are probably right on that one, but Centaur is already a 7 digit scoring game.

#9 9 years ago

Thought I would bump and remind everyone that XPin will be at the Arcade Expo in Banning this weekend! If you are looking for something special, let me know and I will make sure to have it there.

Brett

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Do you offer the games remaining/ball in play/match displays as well as the scoring displays? It would be nice to have a matching set. Thanks in advance.

When you purchase a 7Volution set you will get 4, 7 digit scoring sets and a 6-digit display for the ball/credit/match display. Because of what it takes to make this all work, standard displays will not work. Each of the displays have a special driver board that allows the 7th digit without having to run extra wires. Everything you need to make this happen comes with the system. The exception being the white and then you have to choose the color gel/vinyls you want.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Looks great. I hope this 7 series comes to sys80 gottliebs.

Now that we know what we are doing, I won't rule out Gotlieb Sys1 or Sys80. I am concerned about the mechanicals in those games in that I may not be able to put 7 digits in the window glass without going to a smaller display. The next 7Volution system will be for the Williams Sys3-6 games.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Are you guys going to do power driver boards in the future? Specifically WPC

I have a prototype for the WPC89 but it is not ready for production.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

Sure would be nice if someone would make an aftermarket board that would have a section specifically for adding mods instead of piggybacking on J116 J117 J118.

What do you have in mind?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider XPinPinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-7volution%e2%84%a2-now-available-in-white?tu=XPinPinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.