• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drama.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VisitorQ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

The figure that is in the Xmen game, anyone know how much Stern charges for one if it needs replacing?

#7 11 years ago

I figured it would be high but I was not sure how high.

With that said, I got two for sale.

100% brand new, never installed and minty fresh!

$90 each, price includes shipping

// Error: Image 62541 not found //

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

And how did you end up with two extras?

Luck I suppose. ")

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Threads like this are why it has become increasingly more difficult to get parts out of them. You think Powers likes these threads being slapped on his desk because trust me they are. I know first hand they are.

I will sell them back to Stern if they like, have your Powers PM me.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Smells bad doesn't it?

I sniffed my monitor, nothing!

One sold, one still available.

#25 11 years ago

Someone can email this thread link directly to Stern, I could care a less and that is putting it nicely.

These were not obtained underhandedly but it is nice that people always draw to the worst conclusion when it comes to things.

What a great way to start the New Year, isn't it?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

The point is they where obtained for your machine not to sell for a profit. You paid ZERO. Secondly has also been harder to get parts like this from Stern as more and more people are getting parts from Stern and then flipping them. I know you dont care becasue you dont care if you burn the bridge with pupo or powers.

Look. If you don't want to buy one, you don't have to but the next time you have something for sale I will be sure to come shit all over your thread too.

This has nothing with anyone... Pupo? Powers? I am not even sure who you are referring too!! Austin Powers?

I think the real point here is they are MINE! I can do whatever I want with them. If I want to burn one out in the street I will... However that would be silly since they are worth $92 dollars.

Honestly though... I may burn one, piss on it to put it out and take pictures just for you.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I know whats going on just fine. I wonder if the new owner of xmen was told of the damage???? Or if there ever was damage and he just used Derek to get new ones........

Feeeeewwwww... Seems like there is still some unfinished business here! Please let us know as soon as you get to the bottom of that!

LMFAO! Man... I can't wait to get the back story on you guy!!

Yes... I am a dishonest person, some would say a regular "boogeyman of pinball".

I mean just look at this wretched post.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/good-guys-alert-sammiesguys-and-visitorq

I am truly a shamed.

AkumaZeto you are a treat, thank you for making my night. People all around the forum will rest easy knowing that you are on the case. You are the voice of Pinsiders everywhere! Think of all the lives that have been saved here today! You are a true Gumshoe!

Now could you please tell us where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?

#33 11 years ago

LOL! I just saw you initials under your avatar! OH MY GOD!

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is that thread supposed to show that you are a great guy? You sold a machine... not sure how that is evidence of you being a great guy?

Quoted from VisitorQ:

Yes... I am a dishonest person, some would say a regular "boogeyman of pinball".

#36 11 years ago

These are both now sold.

Thanks to the purchasers but a special thank to all the "haters" (no names, if the shoe fits yada yada yada) for repeatedly bumping my post to the top of the list. It certainly gave it a lot of looks!

Thanks Everyone!

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

Nothing wrong with Q here guys. I've met him and he is a good guy. Don't think anything shady going on with this.

It was a great thread, totally had me laughing my ass off! AkumaZeto was the best! Completely hell bent on knowing how I got these the point he even PM'd me about it!!

Some people just think they know everything.

#41 11 years ago

I wish I had 6 more at this point just to keep this thread going! ...or maybe I do??? Moooooohahahahaaaaa

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I know the whole story ashame the Person u sold xmen too does not....

You dumb ass! That person already commented in this thread!!!

Since you don't know when to say when... hint. hint.

WHEN!!!

#45 11 years ago

You seem to know it all! Why not ask your "sources" (yes I am making that hand jesture) and you tell us Sherlock?

#47 11 years ago

Ok. Simple Question

Does your mother know you are on the computer this late?

#55 11 years ago

First of all I never denied or confirmed anything other than the fact that I had two for sale.

Secondly anything stated beyond that was nothing that came from me directly explaining where they came from.

Third. For anyone here that was worried about Stern seeing this and so on they sure made a good attempted into making this something it never was.

I simply asked for a price check and was given it, thank you. After that I stated that I had two of these for sale. The people who bought them never asked where I got them and why would they care? These are not stolen goods!

Now if anyone wants to contact me about making this thread into a short story for an after school special on TV, please PM me. This is obviously a gripping, spine chilling tale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VisitorQ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-wolverine-figure-value?tu=VisitorQ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.