• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drama.gif
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Wow thats classy....

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. Was that a correct summation of what happened?

#52 11 years ago

*gets comfy*

drama.gifdrama.gif

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

Lol I'm cracking up at this thread. Q seems like you're cold busted but reveling in it!

Yeah, he didn't even deny it. Just loving the attention. No skin off my back, Im not interested in XMEN...just makes me kind of sad for this hobby a little.

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Yeah, he didn't even deny it. Just loving the attention. No skin off my back, Im not interested in XMEN...just makes me kind of sad for this hobby a little.

Well if it's true that's how he acquired them then it affects anyone that does business with Stern. They are less likely to send off parts to people because of shady stuff like this. One apple will spoil the whole bunch. JMO and if you didn't aquire them this way Q then you should have no problem explaining how you managed to get 2.

#55 11 years ago

First of all I never denied or confirmed anything other than the fact that I had two for sale.

Secondly anything stated beyond that was nothing that came from me directly explaining where they came from.

Third. For anyone here that was worried about Stern seeing this and so on they sure made a good attempted into making this something it never was.

I simply asked for a price check and was given it, thank you. After that I stated that I had two of these for sale. The people who bought them never asked where I got them and why would they care? These are not stolen goods!

Now if anyone wants to contact me about making this thread into a short story for an after school special on TV, please PM me. This is obviously a gripping, spine chilling tale.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

First of all I never denied or confirmed anything other than the fact that I had two for sale.

Yes, but why not just say where and put it to rest?

The fact that you didn't know the price told everyone they were not purchased. And since the goodie bags don't come with an extra Wolverine or two, then Akuma started connecting the dots. You made a dozen or more posts and just fed the flames, which I think further confirmed that something akin to Akuma's story was what happened.

Nobody is begrudging you the sale of parts, Q!

People are only concerned that if what Akuma claims is true that these types of situations make it more difficult for those who legitimately need warranty parts from Stern to actually get them, in the future.

Secondly, if they were sent out to correct a problem with a machine, and the machine was sold by you, then the new owner should've rightfully received one of these, right? I mean, if the problem was legit enough for Pat to send out a new one then it's still a legit problem for the new owner, yet the parts stayed with you?

Yes, Akuma's been wrong before, but in this case his logic seems sound, so just end the mystery and tell the story please! It's like a Matlock episode I never wanted to watch but somehow I got caught up in it and have to know now!

#57 11 years ago

bump for possible assholes.

#58 11 years ago

Thank you for this evenings drama!
Two thumbs up!

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

bump for possible assholes.

LOL!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-wolverine-figure-value/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.