giphy1 (resized).png
IMG_20180305_193552 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180305_193610 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180305_193610 (resized).jpg
image.jpeg
XMenLEMag-Right.jpg
IMG_4728.jpg
image.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago

IM by a mile.....but I'm not a big fan a games with a giant bash toy halfway up the playfield that never gets out of the way......feels like a waste of space to me and is always annoying.

IM is one of my all time favorites.....but I'm a gluten for punishment.

P.S. IM is way more brutal than AC/DC or TWD......for me. Getting to Jericho or DoD Hurry up vs. AC/DC's or TWD's wizard modes is not my barometer.......ball times are. I have two games ever over 10 minutes on IM (zero over 15).

#90 8 years ago

IM is a little sparse on the playfield.....the software is not deep.....and it's one of the greatest pins ever made (IMHO).

2 years later
#94 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

good friends, I've spent a lot of time on this subject, I update that at this time I sold my Avengers pro version and bought a limited edition game of thrones, the fate took me to an iron man vault edition last week in perfect condition huo.estoy very happy with the purchase and it is a good game, I still want a XMEN pro version, I hope that when some time passes I can acquire it ... a greeting to all, the dis are great machines

giphy1 (resized).pnggiphy1 (resized).png

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As someone that was thinking about IM, I tried it and was digging it but that toy that keeps on popping up kills it for me. I'm assuming that's unavoidable as its really redundant.
Not even a cool toy either looks like a kmart toy they just stuck in. Otherwise I was digging

Did you not read my reply to you in the other thread? It's totally avoidable...at least in how often it pops up. You have to set Monger to HARD in the settings. Makes the game WAY better. I also disabled the upper post on mine...makes for a real skill shot...but that's just a personal preference.

Trying to get DoD with 2x playfield is the ultimate. But getting to Jericho (which isn't super hard) is always fun...such a fun mode to play. Now finishing Jericho is another story. I've only finished it on one ball once. Now I have it set to "carry over" and it's more fun that way...and still hard to finish.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I have no personal knowledge, but based on his post it sounds like there's a setting specific for the Iron Monger that makes him pop up much less when set to "hard."

Exactly. Setting "Monger" to hard makes him pop up a lot less. He's both harder to qualify and you must shoot the center shot to start him once qualified. On factory he is super easy to qualify and any spinner shot (left, right or center) will start him.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I have a problem and that is that in my iron man there are too many balls balls ... the left ramp from the right flipper is almost impossible, I have to put the machine at minimum height and the coils at the minimum force and even so when climbing the ramp seems to stick to the top and goes flying to the board, a couple of days ago review everything with novus, will be because of this? Someone else happens?

Did you mean to say "air balls" and maximum height?

Not sure what to tell you. On mine I can make the left ramp with either flipper and my game is at a 7 degree tilt and factory settings on flipper power.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-vs-imve?tu=Astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.