(Topic ID: 100788)

Xmen PRO FT and possible Earthshaker

By jamieflowers

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have a very nice Xmen Pro that I would like to trade for a ST PRO, TRON or a VERY nice Pin2k Setup (Nucore, RFM and SWE1) The Pin2k must be in great condition. (+ a little cash depending on the situation) The game plays perfect and was claimed HUO except it was at a pinball show/festival for a weekend. I cannot prove this so it doesnt count. The game is fully LED'd out and has a cliffy at the Blackbird scoop (there is a very minimal amount of wear there but all Xmens have that if they arent protected) The Game also has a RED LED display.

Xmen is a very fun game but my 2 year old daughter is terrified of the artwork (the artwork is actually my favorite part of the game) so I that is why its up for trade.

I also have an Earthshaker that I could add to the trade for the right deal (ST Premium, Tron with EL wire etc) The Earthshaker plays 100% has an almost perfect original backglass. I just rebuilt all 3 flippers (3rd flipper is completely new including the mount and coil) The game was stored in a garage before I got it that had some humidity so the cabinet decals are peeling (it needs a new set) The cab is solid and not full of water/moisture damage. The only thing that isnt working is a half of the GI and backbox lighting. I am trying to track down the culprit but as of today it is what it is.

I am located in Va Beach Va 23456, because of my work schedule I am unable to travel for a deal.

I am not really interested in selling the Xmen outright unless there is a game from my list local for sale.

Earthshaker I would consider selling in the $1600 Range

I can get pictures if someone is serious about either

#2 9 years ago

Great pin good luck finding it a good new home!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-pro-ft-and-possible-earthshaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.