(Topic ID: 23190)

Xmen owners, is this normal or broken?

By jasonpaulbauer

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20120824_084241.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Check out the corner of this plastic on the left side of the scoop.

Are they all like this?

I'm working on making protectors and want/need to know what the right shape is.

IMG_20120824_084241.jpgIMG_20120824_084241.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Looks like a broken plastic to me. I'm at work and can't check mine.
    It is normal for the border to go all the way around the plastic, which yours is missing.

#3 11 years ago

Just checked and the verdict is normal. It's cut straight in alignment with the standups.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Looks like a broken plastic to me. I'm at work and can't check mine.
    It is normal for the border to go all the way around the plastic, which yours is missing.

That's exactly why I was asking....

Ok, one vote normal.... I feel better now...

#5 11 years ago

if it were broken, it would be normal...

-jon - scu

#6 11 years ago

Yep it's normal. Mine has it too. And i haven't played any games on it yet so i can't have broken it myself.

#7 11 years ago

Chances are they sliced it at the factory to allow the ball to fit by there. Granted, it just falls in the hole 99% of the time, but my guess is it was getting stuck there so they just nipped the end off.

#8 11 years ago

Mine is that way also. I notice it a couple of weeks ago and figured it was that way from day one.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Check out the corner of this plastic on the left side of the scoop.
    Are they all like this?
    I'm working on making protectors and want/need to know what the right shape is.

Just checked mine Jason and that plastic over the hellfire targets is normal.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-owners-is-this-normal-or-broken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.