6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by drewski28
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider icust298.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Last night, was playing my Xmen LE, got a multiball, the nightcrawlers were popping up, all was good. Then the nightcrawlers stay up, one ball is behind the nightcrawler on the left ramp. Game goes into ball search, doesn't drop either of the nightcrawlers, and I think, this can't be good. So I've done a little research and it looks like it's my aux board, which is revision B, but it does not have the updated harness. Also both playfield fuses in the lower right section on the bottom of the playfield blew. I replaced, and the nightcrawlers popped up when the game turned on and blew both fuses again.

So my question, I'll get the replacement aux board and updated harness from Stern, hopefully. My concern is that something else also got cooked, so how do I ensure that no other parts of the game were damaged so that when I replace the aux board, it doesn't get re-fried? Basically what all should I check and how.
Thanks in advance for any help!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider icust298.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-le-nightcrawler-stuckaux-board-issue?tu=icust298 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.