(Topic ID: 137923)

xmen color dmd in action

By happilymarried05

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

For those who may not have seen it yet I got mine today and was so excited I had to share.

#2 8 years ago

nice, X-men truly deserves the royal treatment!!!!!

#3 8 years ago

Yea I'm a pro version guy but I love the game honestly. Glad you enjoyed the vid, had to end it a tad short as my son noticed a piece had come loose on the playfield. Can't wait for other DMD screens

#4 8 years ago

My Colordmd should be at the post office so I can't wait to put in my Magneto...I already have a Colordmd in my Stle but didn't feel like swapping them over lol

#5 8 years ago

yeah I'm waiting on the code update before I buy the dmd lol. I will for sure be getting one for my st prem, and twd, and Im, and avengers and well you get the picture lol

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

yeah I'm waiting on the code update before I buy the dmd lol. I will for sure be getting one for my st prem, and twd, and Im, and Avengers and well you get the picture lol

I read that to myself and got confused in other words the update from sigma to full color lol then I will by more

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xmen-color-dmd-in-action and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.