Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gambit3113
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which LE did you order?”

• Wolverine 32 votes
      65%
    • Magneto 17 votes
      35%

(49 votes)

#1 11 years ago

this is a poll for people who are getting one, and why.

I am getting Wolverine mainly because I like the good characters such as Cyclopse etc..

Also, I think the bule trim matches the blue backspash area on the playfield, I would prefer a blue dmd as well that may be a popular mod.

#2 11 years ago

I think I saw the same poll on different thread.

I didn't like the blue trim, Magneto looked so much better IMO.

#3 11 years ago

Magneto, because he kicks butt. And he could destroy Wolvie with a thought.

Plus I like the look of the pin a little more. All the cabs look great though.

#4 11 years ago

Wolverine. Because it's Wolverine.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from smokedog:

Magneto, because he kicks butt. And he could destroy Wolvie with a thought.

Plus I like the look of the pin a little more. All the cabs look great though.

Ditto!

#6 11 years ago

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype thread.

#7 11 years ago

I was real close to going with Magneto because villains are awesome, but in this case I had to go with the good guy because it's Wolverine and he's a badass.

#8 11 years ago

I just couldn't pull the trigger on either, no Hugh Jackman... No purchase :-p

#9 11 years ago

Wolverine all the way! Snikt!!

#10 11 years ago

2 : 1

Does that mean anything?

#11 11 years ago

Magneto , It looks much better and is the limited number of the two.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype thread.

You must understand; from now until the day we get our Xmen; we only click on threads with the letter X in the title

#13 11 years ago

Someone tell me why Magneto is not an XMen, just an update if you please.

I am in for Wolverine, because it's Wolverine - I like him better than most "superhero" types. I would also be in for any Superman pin for the same reason, I mean a new one. Also, I missed out on AC/DC preorder, just got into the hobby a bit too late, so I wanted to be sure and get Stern's next offering at preorder pricing.

#14 11 years ago

Way I think X men is a team of mutants led by professor X in that way Magneto is not a member of the X men. But he did appear in the first issue back in the 60's

#15 11 years ago

Magneto is currently a member of Cyclops' X-Men team. There aren't enough mutants left in the world to fight each other. Down to under 190 at last count.

Nightcrawler is dead. At least, for now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xm-men-le-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.