New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 246560)

Xenon Vs. Pinbot

By Metzu

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jmountjoy111
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Xenon Vs Pinbot”

• Xenon 11 votes
    23%
  • Pinbot 37 votes
    77%

(48 votes)

#1 1 year ago

Tell us about your choice!

#2 1 year ago

Pinbot...he would look at your avatar and shoot hard, fast shots. Xenon...floppy all the way, baby!

#3 1 year ago

The weakness of Xenon is the background music. It sounds like a manually cranked jack in the box of a jewish folk song.
It does not remotely compare with the top-10 all time musical score in Pinbot...

If you have ears: Pin*Bot
-mof

#4 1 year ago

Pinbot.

#5 1 year ago

Pinbot all day.

One of the best, most iconic machines ever built. It’s genius in all aspects. And possesses the best music in all of pinball.

#6 1 year ago

Zenon is fun , but you can't reach the Sun without PinBot.

#7 1 year ago

Even amidst the greatness that is my modded and tuned Xenon, a game I play everyday if I get the chance, I have to agree with the consensus.

When Pinbot was released I thought it was the greatest game ever made. The sounds, the lightshow, the rules. Just fantastic. I played it, almost exclusively, for over a year. It took some later System 11’s to finally distract me from its allure.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Zenon is fun , but you can't reach the Sun without PinBot.

I’ve owned two pinbots and still have yet to reach it. Hundreds of games.

That’s why I love it.

#9 1 year ago

I have a beautiful Xenon. I vote Pinbot!

#10 1 year ago

I've owned both and would gladly own both again but pinbot is hands down a better shooting game and package.

#11 1 year ago

I’ve owned each game three or four times. I love them both but I chose Pinbot. I would buy xenon again for the right price. I’m not planning on ever selling my Pinbot though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside