• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Xenon left sauser (resized).jpg
1FDEE22C-3354-41F1-90B5-0CCDF79C2ACD (resized).jpeg
DBB0CE74-8965-4C67-AA15-3111372D1EB3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tez17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I had made a previous post about my Xenon’s flipper machine gunning which everyone was so gracious to offer tips on. That issue has been solved however I have a new question for the good people of Pinside.
Our Xenon runs great except for two issues we’ve been having with the tube shot.
1. The ball will exit the tube sometimes with so much velocity it skips over the kickout hole causing the machine to not record the shot and shuts off the sound until the ball re enters that hole. Any advice on how to ensure the ball always hits the kick out hole?
2. Right at the top of the ramp but before the tube, the ball will sometimes get stuck at this point, any adjustment here that can help?
Our machine is right at a 5.5 pitch abd is level so no adjustments needed for the feet.

#4 2 years ago

Washer and wire are both there, however I wonder if the wire is supposed to stick out more? Tube is off but left clamp is held at the end not the center left as I’ve seen some set up.
White runner that is just sitting on the wire was our forst attempt to stop it, doesnt make good contact with the ball there. I had wondered about putting some padding on the metal wall that the ball always hits exiting the tube but thought that may look stupid.

1FDEE22C-3354-41F1-90B5-0CCDF79C2ACD (resized).jpegDBB0CE74-8965-4C67-AA15-3111372D1EB3 (resized).jpeg
#9 2 years ago

Could I see a picture of someones coin lever replacement at the top of the ramp? Im just curious how far out the wire should come. Thank you everyone for your input ao far. Im getting an idea of what we have to do!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tez17.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside